Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

rezatahs posted:

why did this thread become about a latino dwarf banging all the fat white ladies that are so busted they can't bag a tall handsome white guy?

the water pipe in D&D burst and it's leaking into GBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Neurosis posted:

i want to know more about you

what do you do?

what is your ethnic and cultural background?

what are your relations with your family like?

i want to piece together the tapestry

Same but I see traces of a bland suburb in a bland city in a bland state. Possibly never lived in another county or had contact with any cultures except the artificial consumerist orgy people call "lawful society"

I may be wrong tho lmao

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Gbs used to be a safe zone.

What happened?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Same but I see traces of a bland suburb in a bland city in a bland state. Possibly never lived in another county or had contact with any cultures except the artificial consumerist orgy people call "lawful society"

I may be wrong tho lmao

lol you enlisted in the organization that propagates American Imperialism and you think you got over on the system because they gave you some peanuts

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/911VICTIM/status/867045914069913601

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

lol you enlisted in the organization that propagates American Imperialism and you think you got over on the system because they gave you some peanuts

Better than the alternative. And at least I was intelligent enough to see what the system was doing.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Honestly bragging about getting a vasectomy in your 20s has to be one of the most courageous self-owns I've ever seen

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Better than the alternative. And at least I was intelligent enough to see what the system was doing.

so you saw what the system was doing and willingly joined it

just lmao at the huge self owns you are posting

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The DDs invading GBS is indicative of one of the larger problems with censorship. Even the favored group cannot feel they truly won an argument when the other side is immediately silenced without being made to agree. They are forced to seek out disagreement in venues that do not forcefully censor dissenting opinions. This is the same reason liberals read Trumps twitter every single day. They want to be offended and even in their safe space surrounded by agreement they still feel wrong because they know others are laughing about them.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Nerses IV posted:

Honestly bragging about getting a vasectomy in your 20s has to be one of the most courageous self-owns I've ever seen

"I saw what my genes did and I didn't like it"

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

:ironicat:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Nerses IV posted:

At least he realizes humanity is better off when he opts out

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

At least he realizes humanity is better off when he opts out

Not just him, even the loving doctor realized it

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

I may be wrong tho lmao

Tell us about your eye opening spiritual and mental journeys through those wise (non white) cultures which are so much more meaningful and sagacious than anything we could imagine

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
"the system supports white people and their imperialistic adventures overseas, but I personally benefited from it and also I am intelligent, btw white people are evil" - a retard

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Nerses IV posted:

Actually it owns not having to worry about children lol

I'm sorry you're too scared of white genocide to get over having children while the planet burns away and you're forced to eat or sell your precious kids

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Actually it owns not having to worry about children lol

I'm sorry you're too scared of white genocide to get over having children while the planet burns away and you're forced to eat or sell your precious kids

So how'd you convince the doctor you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

I'm the terrible stylesheet that squishes Ariana Grande into the worst aspect ratio known to man to the point that she looks like a very short nose tackle.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
TBS thank you for being a small cog in the machine that made my 401k increase in value

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

"the system supports white people and their imperialistic adventures overseas, but I personally benefited from it and also I am intelligent, btw white people are evil"

Pretty much yea.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

Lmao what a retard

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

Nerses IV posted:

So how'd you convince the doctor you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

90% of people who brag about convincing the doctor to give them a vasectomy or a tubal litigation in their 20s are insufferable, I think doctor realized they were dodging a bullet for all man kind.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

ditty bout my clitty posted:

"I saw what my genes did and I didn't like it"

lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Having a vasectomy with no kids is basically saying "I hate myself and want to die"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

TBS thank you for being a small cog in the machine that made my 401k increase in value

I'm sure I'll enjoy your posts when the next recession hits

I'm gonna be far far away.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
The water pipe's name:

quote:

A senior U.S. law enforcement source not authorized to discuss the attack said the suicide bomber’s name is Salman Abedi, a known name to British security authorities

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

We found Elon Musk's space monkey

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

if you didnt want terrorist attacks u shouldnt have bombed their countries.

remember all the vietnamese, cuban, german, italian, nicaraguan, grenadinian, japanese, korean, filipino, mexican terrorists that targeted civilians after the americans dumped all over their countries?

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Fog Tripper posted:

Hard hitting D&D discourse. :allears:

lotta "debate" and "discussion" going on here lmao jesus christ what a trash subforum.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

TBS sounds like he's playing the Mexican guy from Generation Kill, next he's going to say he graduated college but didn't accept the piece of paper from the white man then joined the marines.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

we can only hope trump builds the wall before the next recession

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"I'm actually america's bitch :smuggo: "

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

just lol if you don't understand diversification of funds and how recessions are a money making opportunity for investment firms

you aren't actually that intelligent

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I made America my bitch and your people worship the ground I walk on

Love this country

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ekZEVeXwek

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I made America my bitch and your people worship the ground I walk on

Love this country

I mean the tens of thousands of dollars you personally received are a fair trade for the subjugation of your people for generations and the spread of unchecked capitalism at the barrel of a gun, I guess

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Heres some useless paper now be our slave like in olde times.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

I mean the tens of thousands of dollars you personally received are a fair trade for the subjugation of your people for generations and the spread of unchecked capitalism at the barrel of a gun, I guess

I'm pretty sure he has internalized the motto of the logistics corps.

"I got mine, gently caress you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Fully owned and loving it

• Locked thread