Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Chomp8645 posted:

Has anyone said "explosion grande" yet???

I think I did the Big Bang angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I weep for the hours I wasted in D&D. That's the real tragedy.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/866961559259623424

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Theresa May tooted and killed 20 people

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Raider posted:

new phone who dis got a guy so mad in dnd that the dnd poster threatened to kick his rear end irl

Hahah

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I am openly hateful and condescending, why won't people accept this and "argue" with me?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Holy cow. lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Congrats to all the posters ITT on their successful ringing of doorbells and running away.

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

lovely Wizard posted:

Are all of you prepared to say, unequivocally and without condition, that the non-Israel parts of the Middle East are massively (not sort of close, but hugely) more terrible than anything the United States does?

this is a stupid question

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Conch Shell Corp posted:

if you didnt want terrorist attacks u shouldnt have bombed their countries.

remember all the vietnamese, cuban, german, italian, nicaraguan, grenadinian, japanese, korean, filipino, mexican terrorists that targeted civilians after the americans dumped all over their countries?

well back then the US fought to win, not just enrich the military-industrial complex.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Why won't the stupid assholes at DnD accept the perfectly reasonable and completely objective fact that all muslims are irremediably evil and should not be treated like human beings?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Congrats to all the posters ITT on their successful ringing of doorbells and running away.

I did my best to make fun of the dead, like a proper poster, unlike the evil losers itt.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

FactsAreUseless posted:

They're so loving tough and strong

You don't wanna gently caress with these red-pilled cowboys

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Bholder posted:

Why won't the stupid assholes at DnD accept the perfectly reasonable and completely objective fact that all muslims are irremediably evil and should not be treated like human beings?

Nice straw man. :smuggo:

And just to complete the thread:

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bholder posted:

they're idiots, probably

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

spacetoaster posted:

Nice straw man. :smuggo:

And just to complete the thread:

Now do one for Christianity

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Bholder posted:

I am openly hateful and condescending, why won't people accept this and "argue" with me?

When you click his rap sheet and realized his most recent probation is for racism lmao.

D&Ders are the real racists folks!

edit: I've checked GBS and I can't find a subforum labeled "coloreds only"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

You chopped off your own balls lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I didn't do the one I posted. :shrug:

If you've got one, post it. Don't tease.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
its possible to be a 'nice' muslim, just like you could be a 'nice' incel, or MGTOW, or alt-right. but the fact of the matter is that no matter how 'nice' they are, they willingly choose to worship a toxic ideology that worships a pedophile and explicitly says they should kill all non believers

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

maker posted:

this is a stupid question

Yes or no.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I think Jesus was probably an insufferable retard like trump.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
Why won't the stupid assholes at GBS accept the perfectly reasonable and completely objective fact that all conservatives are irremediably evil and should not be treated like human beings?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

your friend a dog posted:

its possible to be a 'nice' muslim, just like you could be a 'nice' incel, or MGTOW, or alt-right. but the fact of the matter is that no matter how 'nice' they are, they willingly choose to worship a toxic ideology that worships a pedophile and explicitly says they should kill all non believers

There's no such thing as a "nice" white male, hth

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

the answer is yes btw

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

Why won't the stupid assholes at GBS accept the perfectly reasonable and completely objective fact that all conservatives are irremediably evil and should not be treated like human beings?

:agreed:

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Luxury Communism posted:

HAHAHAHA

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
what does that undoubtedly brutal own even mean

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Luxury Communism posted:

When you click his rap sheet and realized his most recent probation is for racism lmao.

D&Ders are the real racists folks!

quotin the poo poo out of this thonking going on

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Luxury Communism posted:

It's the front page discussion forum.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

Nah, they are not evil, they are just hypocrites and they only hate Islam out of jealousy.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
They're not evil they're just loving stupid. Unfortunately the results are the same.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bholder posted:

Nah, they are not evil, they are just hypocrites and they only hate Islam out of jealousy.

This sounds about right.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not sure what's worse at this point: Terrorists, Brits, or DnD?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You chopped off your own balls lol

You are literally too stupid to know what a simple vasectomy entails and you're probably going to see your kids get eaten or hosed to death in the future

Have fun

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
and conservatives are bad because they think exactly like you, just of a different demographic

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

You are literally too stupid to know what a simple vasectomy entails and you're probably going to see your kids get eaten or hosed to death in the future

Have fun

"Y-you loving idiot, I didn't get castrated, I got sterilized! GOD!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Have fun

Getting hosed to death is like the ideal way to go out

• Locked thread