Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Mother didn't want me turning into a brain dead nintendo kid so I climbed trees

well she hosed up didn't she

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
IIRC the reward for Seth Rich murderers is around 105k currently.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Knight posted:

The proper adjustment to make when proven wrong is to change the subject to a more abstract question. For example: Isn't it in the best interest of an investigator to accept all possible scenarios, until they can be completely ruled out?

I feel like the investigator should lay down. Put his feet up. He's been working too hard. *adjusts tie mafia-ishly*

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The deep state got to Fox. I guess godlikeproductions is the only source for real news left.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

If this happened in Russia with Putin it'd be someone that mattered instead of some random nobody. I know I know, you're convinced this random nobody was leaking (inexplicably since there's zero evidence or even hints aside from your crazed private investigator (who if this was a conspiracy would have been killed/bribed to keep his mouth shut by now)) and that made him worth assassinating (in what would be a terribly botched assassination) but not everyone suffers from your particular mental handicaps.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

lol god drat trump supporters are extremely dumb

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Mother didn't want me turning into a brain dead nintendo kid so I climbed trees

Did you fall out of them a lot?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Can you imagine if Russia let all those juicy Clinton email into the wild? We would know things like what her daughter's first dance at her wedding was or idk Obama's nickname for Hillary.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
if kimdotcom is right and Seth Rich is the DNC leaker, it would be very "problematic" imho for him to have been murdered at the height of his then-unknown political relevancy in what was supposedly a robbery gone bad.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Kim dotcoms big reveal was that he's willing to cooperate with authorities in the right situation so I am p sure he doesn't know poo poo

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Blue Train posted:

Kim dotcoms big reveal was that he's willing to cooperate with authorities in the right situation so I am p sure he doesn't know poo poo

doesn't he still have a warrant out here for running megaupload.com? i doubt he would risk arrest and capture over a PR stunt

then again, it is kim.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FuhrerHat posted:

big wtf from this logic

If people with direct access to the president as well as the actual shadow president himself is not good enough then what the gently caress is?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Relevant Tangent posted:

If this happened in Russia with Putin it'd be someone that mattered instead of some random nobody. I know I know, you're convinced this random nobody was leaking (inexplicably since there's zero evidence or even hints aside from your crazed private investigator (who if this was a conspiracy would have been killed/bribed to keep his mouth shut by now)) and that made him worth assassinating (in what would be a terribly botched assassination) but not everyone suffers from your particular mental handicaps.

You're babbling, get it together.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Luxury Communism posted:

doesn't he still have a warrant out here for running megaupload.com? i doubt he would risk arrest and capture over a PR stunt

then again, it is kim.

the statement that hannity linked to (under the stuff promoting his album and poo poo, lol) is basically "I'll totally come and prove that seth rich was this Panda dude and therefore clinton foreverjail, so long as I get immunity in the US, please"

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luxury Communism posted:

then again, it is kim.

When I want to send files across the globe
I use mega up load
-will.I.am

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell some of these posters could be hired by the DNC

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...&source=twitter

Smart goons know whats up though

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
as a side note megaupload.com literally did nothing wrong and was a perfectly legitimate file upload service.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Hell some of these posters could be hired by the DNC

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...&source=twitter

Smart goons know whats up though

I like to think somewhere, somehow, in this blessed gay universe, Hillary astroturf money has gone directly into Lowtax's pocket.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I am The ShadowDNCGovernment and also I have the biggest Inauguration Ever.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Luxury Communism posted:

if kimdotcom is right

Lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

interesting, first roger ailes, a healthy man in peak physical condition, dies mysteriously, then Fox News retracts the story? just who do the clintons think they are fooling?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Luxury Communism posted:

I like to think somewhere, somehow, in this blessed gay universe, Hillary astroturf money has gone directly into Lowtax's pocket.

There has to be 1, at least 1, user paid for by the DNC

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the dnc doesn't pay anyone anymore, i have to get by w/the soros checks

e: actually iirc there was a poster called Mitt Romney who posted a lot about hillary and then vanished after she secured the nomination at the convention, i'd believe that. found the profile https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=87145 last posted on the first day of the DNC

World War Mammories fucked around with this message at 21:09 on May 23, 2017

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Not getting their money's worth if so.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

IIRC the reward for Seth Rich murderers is around 105k currently.

"Good job on that murder, here's 105k"

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Seth killed so what

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

World War Mammories posted:

the dnc doesn't pay anyone anymore, i have to get by w/the soros checks

I can probably get you some checks from the Nonpartisan Anti-Native American League if you're interested in the work.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

I can probably get you some checks from the Nonpartisan Anti-Native American League if you're interested in the work.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

brugroffil posted:

lol god drat trump supporters are extremely dumb

You just said dumb people are extremely dumb.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's absolutely not surprising that Fox retracted the "story" since the thing they posted was entirely without merit or basis in anything but "he said they said" which is weak even by Fox News standards.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
When's the last time Fox News ever retracted a report? The fact that they were forced to is just proof that a real cover-up is going on and the guilty parties are pulling every stop and calling in every favor to bury this story.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

When's the last time Fox News ever retracted a report? The fact that they were forced to is just proof that a real cover-up is going on and the guilty parties are pulling every stop and calling in every favor to bury this story.

Ah yes, the old "Fox News is such a bunch of lying whores who never issue corrections" argument.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

the powerful clintins, their strong tentacles reach everywhere even into the stronghold of their foes

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

There was that time CBS reporter wrote a piece on pizzagate and then was forced to silence his social media accounts.

https://youtu.be/-GZFHLAcG8A

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Luxury Communism posted:

Ah yes, the old "Fox News is such a bunch of lying whores who never issue corrections" argument.

Fox News has always been trash but sadly, due to their success, every other media outlet has decided to copy them and are now worse. Also, since Trump almost split the party, now they are forced to walk the tightrope between conservatives who hate Trump and those who like him. By accident they have ended up one of the better MSM outlets, though they are still crap

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

sebmojo posted:

the powerful clintins, their strong tentacles reach everywhere even into the stronghold of their foes

More like Fox News is leaderless and weak right now so they're more likely to fold to the concerns of their legal division over legal threats .

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Fox News has always been trash but sadly, due to their success, every other media outlet has decided to copy them and are now worse. Also, since Trump almost split the party, now they are forced to walk the tightrope between conservatives who hate Trump and those who like him. By accident they have ended up one of the better MSM outlets, though they are still crap

hahah what loving idiot

*goes back to watching John Oliver and Samantha Bee for Correct Opinions tm*

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

sebmojo posted:

Ever consider the possibility the Clintons are just foot soldiers for the real powers

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

famous journalists john oliver and samantha bee

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

John Oliver was funny sometimes on the daily show but he is smug as gently caress and insufferable as poo poo and I don't get how people watch his show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

samantha bee is a horrible person and i can't fathom why she has an audience

• Locked thread