Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...2ddb_video.html

Wait, I thought I was going to kill myself when Trump was inevitably impeached

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...2ddb_video.html

Wait, I thought I was going to kill myself when Trump was inevitably impeached

Lol this guy believes the things noted child molester and sex trafficker John Podesta says.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

scrubs season six posted:

Lol this guy believes the things noted child molester and sex trafficker John Podesta says.

Exactly. He's just saying that so Trump doesn't lock his pizza loving rear end up and Russia probably got to him etc.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

scrubs season six posted:

Not so much that as this: he believes that John Podesta is a child molester and he STILL will regurgitate what John Podesta says if it matches his narrative.

Pretty good scruples there.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

Not so much that as this: he believes that John Podesta is a child molester and he STILL will regurgitate what John Podesta says if it matches his narrative.

Pretty good scruples there.

If the guys who want impeachment are even saying "not going to happen" you've got a problem lol

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

as dan coats and john brennan testify and the FCC starts investigating trump's campaign spending, spunky turns to the reliable predictions of noted political guru john podesta :thunk:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

cool lmbo

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

as dan coats and john brennan testify and the FCC starts investigating trump's campaign spending, spunky turns to the reliable predictions of noted political guru john podesta :thunk:

Just let me know when something happens, k?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
You're posting a witch hunt as proof of the validity of the witch hunt

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think the odds of impeachment are low but as it stands now Trump is getting owned daily and all the Trumpers are basically doing one big "I'm not owned I'm not owned I'm not owned."

What's hilarious is that it is about 6 months in to his term and already politicians from his own party are bandying the word impeachment around and that's surely a record of some kind.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're posting a witch hunt as proof of the validity of the witch hunt

"I'm not owned, I'm not owned, I'm not owned."

quote:

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals,” Mr. Brennan told lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee.

NOT OWNED

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

COMRADES posted:

I think the odds of impeachment are low but as it stands now Trump is getting owned daily and all the Trumpers are basically doing one big "I'm not owned I'm not owned I'm not owned."

What's hilarious is that it is about 6 months in to his term and already politicians from his own party are bandying the word impeachment around and that's surely a record of some kind.

He doesn't have a party thats why

I'm glad you got such a hard on for the establishment tho

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lol podestaphile

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He doesn't have a party thats why

I'm glad you got such a hard on for the establishment tho

Hahahaha "I'M NOT OWNED"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Toadvine posted:

cool lmbo

cspam is a loving treasure trove for emotes man :killing:

I don't know if :umberto: is from cspam or earlier but I count it among the Good Emotes

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
No politician in history has been treated more unfairly :qq:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

COMRADES posted:

Hahahaha "I'M NOT OWNED"

Stop being obnoxious Moridin, it lead to your last ban

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
You're getting all worked up, and you're seconds away from calling ppl "fam" and "bitches"

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

Hahahaha "I'M NOT OWNED"

Said John podestaphile while completing his smug tweet laying a sick burn on bernies campaign staff bragging about his delicious lobster risotto

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

COMRADES posted:

It's more like 4 lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

World War Mammories posted:

cspam is a loving treasure trove for emotes man :killing:

I don't know if :umberto: is from cspam or earlier but I count it among the Good Emotes

I'm gonna get a lot of use out of that killing emoji, thx

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lmao I forgot about that actually, but it's a loving hilarious footnote in this travesty, literally bragging to the populist candidates staff about how delicious his luxury dinner is publicly while proceeding to rig the primary against him

You couldn't beat sense into the dnc with a fuckin shillelagh

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

COMRADES posted:

NOT OWNED

You trust this man? Former director of the CIA?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The CIA is cool and good when they agree with me.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao I forgot about that actually, but it's a loving hilarious footnote in this travesty, literally bragging to the populist candidates staff about how delicious his luxury dinner is publicly while proceeding to rig the primary against him

You couldn't beat sense into the dnc with a fuckin shillelagh

It looks like it was a sick burn on assange but yea that's hosed

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Lol at moridin accusing other people of not knowing when they've been owned

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Toadvine posted:

You trust this man? Former director of the CIA?

So... I'm supposed to trust the White House instead?

"Everything the CIA and FBI says is a total lie you can't trust government. Oh but if the WH says a thing then that's true. Deep state."

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

It looks like it was a sick burn on assange but yea that's hosed

I forgot the specifics really, it just stuck out at me that this rear end in a top hat is THAT loving tone deaf

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*Trump doubles NASA budget*

"loving DRUMPF"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Snatch Duster posted:

"loving DRUMPF"

It's adorable because he only does it 'cause he thinks they'll write his name on Mars some time during his term.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Avirosb posted:

It's adorable because he only does it 'cause he thinks they'll write his name on Mars some time during his term.

You could say the same for Elon Musk

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

COMRADES posted:

So... I'm supposed to trust the White House instead?

"Everything the CIA and FBI says is a total lie you can't trust government. Oh but if the WH says a thing then that's true. Deep state."

trust neither? You're better than this Mordy

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Avirosb posted:

Wow the motivation behind everything ever

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Snatch Duster posted:

"loving DRUMPF"

Source?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
"He's only funding the space program to put his mark on history and drive human achievement lol what a maroon"

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Snatch Duster posted:

"loving DRUMPF"

I'd like a source on this one.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f-pD0URZ-k

Jimmy makes some salient points on why Trump being president is good for progressives.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

"He's only funding the space program to put his mark on history and drive human achievement lol what a maroon"

What good is history if there are no humans left to ponder the meandering era that was the Trump presidency?

Besides, he's already put his mark on it: First orange president.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Wow the motivation behind everything ever
Mars?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Trump is going to be impeached in his second term after getting a blowjob from an Alien. Not the illegal kind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
get your rear end to mars, bigly

• Locked thread