Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Why does only one person have over 270 farm in over an hour

How did akali go 5/1/6 while Kindred went 19/20/14

What was akali doing

Was akali disconnected too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Psycho Society posted:

Barely lost to a team who's tristana was afk the whole match, a nice hour long slog. We had the upper hand but then when we were supposed to be fighting around the baron one guy decided that trying to take him out while surrounded by the entire enemy team was better. Still, about two of their guys basically managed to fend off our entire team otherwise.

How did you only have 222 farm in one hour on a character that can click a button to clear a wave and the button doesn't even cost mana!!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Stefan Prodan posted:

I really like SoloRenektonOnly for top lane

the worst rage I've ever seen him do is just say "lame" if he dies

He plays a ton of tops, although prob half+ of his videos are Renekton

If you ever watch SRO's stream he's completely insufferable and mega toxic though, which is funny to see how he tries to present himself on his YouTube

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
I will happily second (third?) Disco Heat's dailies as a watch. They're super chill and he actually gives tips that are useful. Not full games, but still good stuff.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

The Mash posted:

How did you only have 222 farm in one hour on a character that can click a button to clear a wave and the button doesn't even cost mana!!

That one's easy, I'm bad at this game

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Top lane Heimerdinger is the most miserable thing I've ever had to play against.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

njsykora posted:

Top lane Heimerdinger is the most miserable thing I've ever had to play against.

I've taken to picking him against champions I think of as obnoxious, to great success and lots of /all rage.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
If you just sit there in lane and realize you're against a Heimerdinger topside and farm it out with him or take a little less CS he turns into a walking bag of 300 gold. Sometimes comes with an extra 15!

It's like an even shittier version of Teemo or Quinn or Karma top, bait for stupid people to get mad at but worse at teamfighting and easier to kill

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Psycho Society posted:

Barely lost to a team who's tristana was afk the whole match, a nice hour long slog. We had the upper hand but then when we were supposed to be fighting around the baron one guy decided that trying to take him out while surrounded by the entire enemy team was better. Still, about two of their guys basically managed to fend off our entire team otherwise.

i am the no boots bruiser jhin

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

none of them have boots What the gently caress

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

How did a no boots Cho'Gath ever get any kills?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Vermain posted:

How did a no boots Cho'Gath ever get any kills?
In an hour game most people sell their boots

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

That's usually wrong tho.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

why did your team not just split push the no boots 4v5 assholes waddling around slowly into the nexus and then take baron for free when you had 3 waves of supers

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

theoretically if garden pushes top no boots cho gath would be able to do sweet fanny adams to stop him besides clearing the wave so your team just gets to do whatever they want 4v3

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just had a really fun but simultaneously excruciating blind pick match where I was ganked non-stop by 3 people spamming /all at me about how poo poo I was. First couple of times was really frustrating, especially considering one of them was before minions even spawned — but after a couple of deaths I just muted everyone and then it became a game of just trying to figure out how to cs and stay alive as much as possible despite the constant dives. I don't know how or why, but something just clicked in my head that took it from the sort of thing you see people rage about in /all chat to it actually being exciting and fun. Game was eventually a loss, and it was probably the single worst score I've had in memory, but at the end of it instead of feeling angry I just felt... really happy to have done as well as I did? It's a really weird feeling.

I imagine if I wasn't a poo poo mid-laner, and/or on a champion with point-and-click abilities instead of Taliyah, I'd have been able to secure at least a couple of kills from it.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Just got a S+ on velkoz support. I love league.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
last 20 games

mao still works :feelsgood:

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Teikanmi posted:

last 20 games

mao still works :feelsgood:

oh yeah well look at this

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Just got a S+ on velkoz support. I love league.

In case anyone doesnt know it yet the trick for S:s is just farm up and dont die.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

iSurrender posted:

In case anyone doesnt know it yet the trick for S:s is just farm up and dont die.

The trick is to become the apc :pcgaming: :tif: :frogsiren: :pcgaming:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Been a while since I played this game who's good

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Kashuno posted:

Faker's alright, so is Peanut when on Lee. Everyone else is varying degrees of trash.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kashuno posted:

me

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Sexpansion posted:

oh yeah well look at this

how are you losing games on master yi aka master blaster aka the disaster yi aka blaster dark pls post your setup. every time i pick that character i am disgusted by how easy it is to stomp the yard

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Addamere posted:

I finally gave riot money for star guardian janna

Turn your in-game music up when SR first loads.

Same thing happens for the Dark Star skins now, it's neat.

Also who was that Jhin savant? Please do an effort post on him so I can learn to be a better ADC and thus, a better Support.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

pog boyfriend posted:

how are you losing games on master yi aka master blaster aka the disaster yi aka blaster dark pls post your setup. every time i pick that character i am disgusted by how easy it is to stomp the yard

I generally get red smite, bloodrazor, bork, then guardians or one more dmg item.

Most importantly, I am bad.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Sexpansion posted:

I generally get red smite, bloodrazor, bork, then guardians or one more dmg item.

You can't afford a third AS quint? Also change your blues and reds to attack speed.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Pussy Quipped posted:

You can't afford a third AS quint? Also change your blues and reds to attack speed.

I can, I didn't even realize it was not the same, lol.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Sexpansion posted:

when yungling as yi make sure your efficiency is as high as possible. efficiency is the most important thing. if you know the yi mechanics using resets to increase dps is essential on ganks cos while yi is not amazing as a ganker he is great as a cleanup guy and if you think about it enemy champions are just jungle camps worth like 300 gold

i do not like getting GA that fast because gently caress that poo poo bro. wutang. try to get boots(zerkers if game is slow, movie if game is fast) either at the time of red smite or before in order to capitalize on enemy movement. around the time you hit 6 is when you should make sure dragon is available because if the enemy bot is pushed you can easily go in for a kill and take drag off that provided your guys are not clueless beaurocratic pencil pushers who could not kill a spider

swap GA in your build for phantom dancer because it synergizes with going fast and killing fast. if you are slugging it out in extended team fights such that you need a GA you are playing master yi wrong. if the enemy team is death balling mid and your team is freaking out at you to go there just split push cause with all that attack speed and your ult you can take a side tower and dip before they can do anything about it

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Sexpansion posted:

I can, I didn't even realize it was not the same, lol.

maybe this is a connected to why you're not winning in some way, symptom of a larger problem maybe??

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Teikanmi posted:

maybe this is a connected to why you're not winning in some way, symptom of a larger problem maybe??

i was going to respond to this but then i forgot what i was going to say

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

pog boyfriend posted:

when yungling as yi make sure your efficiency is as high as possible. efficiency is the most important thing. if you know the yi mechanics using resets to increase dps is essential on ganks cos while yi is not amazing as a ganker he is great as a cleanup guy and if you think about it enemy champions are just jungle camps worth like 300 gold

Please tell me how to Yungle efficiently, this New (not really) jungle with it's Birds and Frogs is a mystery to me.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Sexpansion posted:

i was going to respond to this but then i forgot what i was going to say

Teikanmi posted:

this is no excuse, i play league while unbelievably stoned and i do fine-ish
http://plays.tv/video/591926a5f2219a6371/i-cant-handle-it

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Teikanmi posted:

If you ever watch SRO's stream he's completely insufferable and mega toxic though, which is funny to see how he tries to present himself on his YouTube

oh no, that makes me sad

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Rygar201 posted:

Please tell me how to Yungle efficiently, this New (not really) jungle with it's Birds and Frogs is a mystery to me.

have your bot lane help you kill the first boss without smite, then go to the second boss in order to get two buffs, your smite will sustain you. after that fight the gromp or the krugs to get your third level and then maybe fight a crab. if the enemy jungler killed the crab before you then you just have to suck it up

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Meh.

...hang on a second.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
IF you kill the crab it will grant you one vision

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Teikanmi posted:

Does he have smurf accounts due to bans then, or some other reason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

I got Ivern from a chest, is he cool still or not?

• Locked thread