Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

khwarezm posted:

Oh thank god you contextualized that post so we could all know exactly what you meant when you said 'Muslim immigrants have contributed literally nothing of value to their host countries and mainly bring violence and rape'.

Haha lol, reading further up that thread you say war refugees should stick it out in their own countries rather than move elsewhere.

OK, and?
Is your whole shtick reporting on discussions that went on in other threads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Fog Tripper posted:

Hmm yes, I too like to pull probations brought about by people reporting a view of a religion as racism and post it out of context.
In context that post was a reply to someone saying what amounts to all immigrants acted the same a century ago in the USA.

How about posting what the actual posts I reported were, since you are outing reports. I reported people who's contributions to the thread boiled down to "get out of our forum, fascist cunts". I mistakenly thought that clear poo poo posting was verboten in here. You wonder why the subforum has a notoriety for being an echochamber of virtue signalling.

trap sprung

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Fog Tripper posted:

OK, and?

Is your shtick doing nothing but whinge about being told to gently caress off because you're a racist twat we don't want to listen to?

Unless you plan to change your position you cannot contribute anything to the discussion in this thread, because "maybe muslims are just inferior" is not a contribution.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

staberind posted:

I wonder if our "Native Ameriacan" chum is away of our tommehs best indian friend, Tonto

Abdul Rafiq

Edit, don't worry about the cuffs, its a sex thing.

staberind posted:

Are you taking the piss out of the well known black photographer "Normski"? we used to smoke weed together with the gentleman of Indian extraction who worked in a petrol station in Camden.

because if you are taking the piss out of my friend, I will give you a big smile. glasgow style.

ukip are gollums with 9 year old girls being their Precious.

This is what you get from burying politicians from the 70's in ancient Indian burial grounds

staberind posted:

wait, which one of those places are you really from?

lets see proof of this claim please.

staberind posted:

I'll need blood to check your dna.

Probably all of it.

How is this explicitly racist poo poo acceptable? How is this poster not probated into next month?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
how good is jezza though

c'mon jezza

Fados
Jan 7, 2013
I like Malcolm X, I can't be racist!

Put this racist dipshit on ignore immediately!

Snatch Duster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac

Its almost like Islam is at odds with western values and ideology. Even eastern values too.

"Nothing can be done. Just get used to these attacks folks, and remember to let them into your countries."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

What the gently caress's eastern values?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Birdstrike posted:

how good is jezza though

c'mon jezza

Pretty good. :ocelot:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Blue Raider posted:

How is this explicitly racist poo poo acceptable? How is this poster not probated into next month?

The report button is right next to the quote button. or did you slip a bunch of times?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

staberind posted:

The report button is right next to the quote button. or did you slip a bunch of times?

Nope, just wanted to make it very clear that you were being explicitly racist to a Native American in a thread that likes to fellate itself over being hostile to racists.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Blue Raider posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wEs9x7G3w

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Blue Raider posted:

Nope, just wanted to make it very clear that you were being explicitly racist to a Native American in a thread that likes to fellate itself over being hostile to racists.

This is very concerning, tell me more.

e:rip

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
This thread is turning into a hell of a GBS probation honey pot isn't it?

You guys just can't help yourselves.

Fog Tripper posted:

OK, and?

Somehow, perhaps because of many of your previous posts, I feel less than upset that you and others like you don't have free rein to post whatever you want since based on said past posts that will boil down to 'loving Muslims eh?'.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Is it really like this all the drat time in GBS?

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

OwlFancier posted:

Like I said, read a few pages on their thread about the bombing, at least half of it is about DnD.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

OwlFancier posted:

Go look at the GBS thread for the bombing. I felt like I was reading Breivik's internal monologue.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

And people wonder why not everyone wants to read gbs...

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Fog Tripper posted:

You wonder why the subforum has a notoriety for being an echochamber of virtue signalling.

Notorious D&D

Would it surprise you to hear nobody cares?!

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

OwlFancier posted:

yes

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Fog Tripper posted:

You wonder why the subforum has a notoriety for being an echochamber of virtue signalling.

lmao

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
racists sure do have thin skin, huh

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Birdstrike posted:

how good is jezza though

c'mon jezza

How long will it be before we see the first polling taken during a post-Manchester timeframe? It will be 'interesting' to see the results.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

lmao

as a "sneak peek" inside the wide wild world of modship that guy reported like five people because they were mean to the racists

How many of them were mine senpai

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
*sweats nervously*
In less depressing news I tried to go leaflet stuffings in York before Manchester exploded and they had more volunteers than the could use. I hope that enthusiasm holds.

Labour obviously

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

OwlFancier posted:

And people wonder why not everyone wants to read gbs...

the eurovision thread was good at least

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Fados posted:

What the gently caress's eastern values?

Being brown, exploding, leering at white women. According to the political and cultural experts of the gbs vultures, i suppose.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

The Insect Court posted:

How long will it be before we see the first polling taken during a post-Manchester timeframe? It will be 'interesting' to see the results.

Well, if the bombing results in a surge of support for UKIP, there's a decent chance it'll come from the Tories' vote. Which would be good for Labour (because FPTP).

Also, on the note about this attack and Westminster being carried out by British-born muslims, the lack of funding for prisons is a contributing factor. Prisoners are getting converted by people who hold extremist views. Prison staff don't have the capacity to stop this sort of thing happening because holy gently caress have you seen how badly-funded the Tories have let prisons get?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
the UK is still a very safe country.

there were 40 shootings in Chicago last weekend.

36 dead in May to date with 233 total shootings in May - just in Chicago.

Seriously, you guys have it pretty good back over there.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Oh wow, you can see the exact moment the British went to bed and everyone else woke up and started posting.

Yourkshire tea is the best tea and all other teas, especially those teas that are not really tea but flavoured hot water, pale in comparison.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Kurtofan posted:

the eurovision thread was good at least
an island of fun in a sea of rage piss

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I keep telling you guys portugal is great, they won the euros, and now eurovision.

The place is on the up and up

e/ and they have actual communists there

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Snatch Duster posted:

As a Native Ameriacan that lived on a reservation

is this like the new version of

definitely a black person posted:

"as a black man i think [generic racist bullshit]"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
if you dont let me scream hateful ignorance based in nothing but my own piss soaked fear of the other in your forum, then you are just a liberal echo chamber

this is why nobody wants to live next to the dog pound

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

How the hell did I miss this news on Monday?

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Someone really needs to do something about all these terrorists

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

WHATA RE YOU GOING TO DO THEN RATJACULATION?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ratjaculation posted:

they're getting probated as fast as they crawl out of their holes

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
^ :argh:

Ratjaculation posted:

Don't worry R. Guyovich is on the case, he's already got most of them so we'll never have to see their atrocities again

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

lol that 90% of the lepers colony are from this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
I wonder what it is about their culture and beliefs that makes them respond in such a way. Maybe we need to stop them coming here.

• Locked thread