Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blazing Ownager posted:

A) What a cop-out bunch of pussies to not have the balls to make that legit instead of CGI

This is what happened in unthinkable and why it is better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Anime reference

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Agag posted:

A bunch of innocent people were blown up by a terrorist yesterday.

Yawn.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

de_dust posted:

I'm starting to think that a religion started by a desert dwelling caravan raider may not be compatible with modern Western civilization.

Western civilization should stop propping up people like the saudis who fund them imo

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

We should just liberally apply really huge bombs or asteroids to the entire area imo

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

it's all our own fault

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

various cheeses posted:

We should just liberally apply really huge bombs or asteroids to the entire area imo

We did

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

tekz posted:

We did

Asteroids too huh

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

tekz posted:

Western civilization should stop propping up people like the saudis who fund them imo

gently caress yes. gently caress the loving Saudis.

If we announced tomorrow we were going to blow the ever loving poo poo out of the Saudis and just take all their oil, I'd be OK with that. Hell their population would probably be OK with that too. The royal families suck all the balls.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

ariana grande is the cutest prettiest girl ever

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blue Train posted:

This is what happened in unthinkable and why it is better

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Blazing Ownager posted:

B) Real terrorists wouldn't break over that, if anything, you'd make them even more resistant to tell you anything

Consider the source, a show where the main character was resuscitated after being tortured to clinical death and proceeded to kill his torturers

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

ElectricSheep posted:

Consider the source, a show where the main character was resuscitated after being tortured to clinical death and proceeded to kill his torturers

People love to criticize torturers but don't consider how dangerous a profession it is.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
:chloe:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Homeless Friend posted:

lol gently caress mormons, I remember prop 8.

but only through a hole in a sheet

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

:killing:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Why do you think the terrorist boomed her concert. They jellyfish.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Give me that body, that face, lose the cat ears, add a tail; and you've got my dream girl.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
The good news for Europe is they still have the infrastructure to deal with this threat.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

yawn

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

norm rules

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
yep

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

VikingSkull posted:

what's the female numbers look like

*bursts into the thread way late, panting and huffing*

Six.... huff... ffff.... Sixty...nine percent!!

FisheyStix fucked around with this message at 07:02 on May 24, 2017

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

gas

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
lol @ all the GBS dudes who got probated in the D&D thread

like fawns before a combine

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol 50 million americans, how big is this loving nuke norm

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
The D&D mod is an apologist for the DPRK, lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Psycho Society posted:

The D&D mod is an apologist for the DPRK, lol

ya HE owns

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Homeless Friend posted:

lol 50 million americans, how big is this loving nuke norm

hey this is a System 1 joke

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

VikingSkull posted:

lol @ all the GBS dudes who got probated in the D&D thread

like fawns before a combine

don't blame them, they aren't aware that the old ruthlessly neutral dnd was murdered by hillary along with vilerat and dnd is just a regular circlejerk clique subforum now

not that that's a bad thing, the circlejerk i mean

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Zo posted:

don't blame them, they aren't aware that the old ruthlessly neutral dnd was murdered by hillary along with vilerat and dnd is just a regular circlejerk clique subforum now

not that that's a bad thing, the circlejerk i mean

It always has been the only thing that's changed is the political alignment that happens with the mass-banning every four years.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
my rule for D&D

if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Justin Godscock posted:

It always has been the only thing that's changed is the political alignment that happens with the mass-banning every four years.

the posters sure, but old dnd modding forced their regulars to engage obvious effort trolls on the merits (which was hilarious) instead of the current mods who gleefully join in on the "gently caress off" "gently caress you" etc

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Can you imagine meeting someone in real life with the opinions of the average D&Der, that would be quite a situation

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i went into D&D and got brutally pistol-whipped by a makarov wielding communist. he was shouting gibberish. incomprehensible. but i just stood there and took the beating. because ultimately, i don't care about other goons, or even myself. i only care about the posts -- the more extreme the better. and from the beatdown, i was reborn.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af59U2BRRAU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

and she has the voice of an autotuned robot angel

• Locked thread