Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Snatch Duster posted:

Jimmy makes some salient points on why Trump being president is good for progressives.

When was the last time Democrats blew a sure thing again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
NASA will sure be useful as a second arm of the military industrial complex now that they can't do "politicized science "

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

NASA will sure be useful as a second arm of the military industrial complex now that they can't do "politicized science "

They're gonna need that money to help you find a way out of your own tesseract rear end in a top hat

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Toadvine posted:

They're gonna need that money to help you find a way out of your own tesseract rear end in a top hat

Well at least one person will benefit under Trump, me.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Tallgeese posted:

When was the last time Democrats blew a sure thing again?

Don't talk about your mom like that

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sean Hannitys going full on Alex Jones with his Seth Rich conspiracy theory and it's pretty great

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Also he looks like he aged like 15 years in the past 5

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

Also he looks like he aged like 15 years in the past 5

Thanks obama

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

Toadvine posted:

trust neither? You're better than this Mordy

CIA Director: Trump's campaign might have possibly colluded with the Russians, maybe
White House: No, we didn't!

I guess if I can't trust "No" and "Maybe" that leaves... "Definite Yes" to Russian collusion. Great, impeach now

Vlonald Prump fucked around with this message at 00:36 on May 24, 2017

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
trumps fine, he asked the saudis for a bigly 9/11

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dust Snatcher disappears after fake news NASA proclamation, tonight on Hannity

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Blue Train posted:

Thanks obama

obama is in possession of an ageing ray that he accidentally used on himself

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

obama is in possession of an ageing ray that he accidentally used on himself

No it's Hillary's price for him beating her. She used her clout with the party to set it up so that she can steal his essence

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
cyber abraham Lincoln is encased in a life support tomb under the white house that keeps the entire US political apparatus alive and secretly saps energy out of the ageing ray directed at current presidents to stay alive

unfortunately trumps hair treatment spray that gives him his characteristic orange glow also makes him resistant to the ray. how will cyber abraham deal with this one?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

No it's Hillary's price for him beating her. She used her clout with the party to set it up so that she can steal his essence

Hillary looks old as hell too but that's because she is. She doesn't look like Weekend at Bernie Sanders though

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

Hillary looks old as hell too but that's because she is. She doesn't look like Weekend at Bernie Sanders though

Na she's debilitated and needs help going up steps, Bernie still playing basketball.

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Is anyone surprised

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/867159485864857601

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Surprised that Trump will win again in 2020?

No, not really.

(Hint: There's a reason America has the harsh drug policies it does. The people who push them get voted in.)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

"I was talking to my good friend president Duterte and we came up with a great plan to make Chicago great again"

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
you are right aesop, the Philippines need some freedom we should help them against their horrible dictator leader

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
you may find that duterte has a lot of popular support apparently

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

And now the MILF have taken over an entire city so maybe he's not the President you want, but it's the President they need

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

you may find that duterte has a lot of popular support apparently

He ran for president on a platform of murdering drug dealers and addicts and got like over 70% of the vote iirc

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
isis has taken over an island in his neighborhood apparently, i don't think they thought that all the way thru lmao the guy is a mad man and decapitated a guy that touched his nuggets once

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

He ran for president on a platform of murdering drug dealers and addicts and got like over 70% of the vote iirc

Maybe ordinary people were sick of being victimized by drug dealers and addicts

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Evidently

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Mnoba posted:

isis has taken over an island in his neighborhood apparently, i don't think they thought that all the way thru lmao the guy is a mad man and decapitated a guy that touched his nuggets once

lol who thought that decades of the common folk being ravaged by triad drug dealers can whip the people into a murderous populist frenzy

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Mnoba posted:

I await when the media networks have to stop short of praising ISIS for standing up to that dastardly democratically-decided dictator Duterte.

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 02:01 on May 24, 2017

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It's possible to think both are bad.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Really? Tell that to the Philippines:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/886656/dutertes-performance-trust-ratings-in-q1-of-2017-dip-pulse-asia

He is at basically three-quarters approval, and that is considered a "drop".

Keep in mind that dip is due to somebody attempting to impeach him.

What do you think is going to happen to his approval ratings if he goes after ISIS?

(Hint: They will get higher.)

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord
But if we kill the methheads, who will vote for Trump in 2020?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
You presented it as if the media would back terrorists because they disagreed with the president. Which is not going to be the case with the mainstream. Because terrorism is bad.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

So is your posting, but that's still happening. I don't see your point.

(You are over-analyzing sarcasm. The fact I was using alliteration should have alerted you to this.)

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Now they are victimised by the government, brilliant.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

Now they are victimised by the government, brilliant.

Apparently at least 75% of them are not

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Personally I am SICK AS gently caress about being victimized by pot dealers over and over again over the last decade.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

scrubs season six posted:

Personally I am SICK AS gently caress about being victimized by pot dealers over and over again over the last decade.

T.S Smelliot?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Tallgeese posted:

So is your posting, but that's still happening. I don't see your point.

(You are over-analyzing sarcasm. The fact I was using alliteration should have alerted you to this.)

I'm sorry, but you weren't using alliteration in any meaningful way.

Alliteration always or almost always uses an alphabetical letter or sound again and again. Like so.

Edit: wait, you were, brain fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Using sarcasm and not using italics. LMFAO

• Locked thread