Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Oh nice an invective skin, I like that gun

Oh cool it turns it red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Test

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Poz

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Bolt Caster :woop:

And that's every exotic :woop: :woop:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Can't imagine why

I stopped trying lately, just worried about bounties and such. Also I suck. Namaste

xzzy posted:

I wouldn't say that, being under 1.0 and teabagging is generally a pretty good method to get crabby messages.

I was thinking this, having a shitter like me being smug would produce much hate.

Tensokuu posted:

Whaddup just now getting razelighter buddy :hf: I should be able to get razelighter and darkdrinker tomorrow and I just hit 400 tonight.

I gotta get people together to help me get OP though. The assorted fire team to do all the bullshit work is gonna be a pain in the rear end - especially this weeks nightfall. It just took a rando group I got on reddit almost an hour to kill the final boss.

Are you on bone? I'm down to do poo poo whenever I'm on.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Tensokuu posted:

Whaddup just now getting razelighter buddy :hf: I should be able to get razelighter and darkdrinker tomorrow and I just hit 400 tonight.

I gotta get people together to help me get OP though. The assorted fire team to do all the bullshit work is gonna be a pain in the rear end - especially this weeks nightfall. It just took a rando group I got on reddit almost an hour to kill the final boss.

I'm not sure what kind of schedule you are working with, but I would really like to knock out outbreak prime to finish my RoI book.

Aww poo poo I am on PS4. I'm on Bone also but I'm not trying to complete books on both.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I need a titan and a warlock with the engine to do my outbreak, did the first part so far.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

:catstare::catstare::catstare::catstare:

Lmao

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Yeah you gotta poo poo on someone pretty hard repeatedly to get that sweat salt flow started.

Killed the guy like 3 or 4 times in the same tired sniper spot on the outside of skyline. Z snap each time. Predictably when he gets his panic super he rushes across open space right for me. I 180 and run into the inside hall and drop a wombo at my feet and keep running knowing he wants to blow a solo slam on just me for ruining his hard scope. He runs headlong into the wombo and melts. Not even 10 seconds later he sends that.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

PathAsc posted:

I stopped trying lately, just worried about bounties and such. Also I suck. Namaste

I was thinking this, having a shitter like me being smug would produce much hate.

Are you on bone? I'm down to do poo poo whenever I'm on.

Nah the easiest way is when you dominate a lobby and shut down their supers etc with a slam or a *crispy* headshot and then be baggin or cryin on their ghost.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I just want to harvest the beautiful power of hate. I need to start and finish outbreak prime too if anyone needs a warlock. I don't give a poo poo about my book, just guns forever.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Do the Age of Triumph have any good exotic weapon?

I already got the Lord of Thunders with Flames In It, and is not my tea cup. So everything has been Taken and Shivafied and Fallen at the same time?. I like some of the changes,for change sake, but some of the new dialogs are truly cringeworthy.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Tei posted:

Do the Age of Triumph have any good exotic weapon?

I already got the Lord of Thunders with Flames In It, and is not my tea cup. So everything has been Taken and Shivafied and Fallen at the same time?. I like some of the changes,for change sake, but some of the new dialogs are truly cringeworthy.

the super special raid exotic pulse rifle from the wrath of the machine is sweet, if you don't have that already

or all the raids now have exotic versions of their legendary primaries that have elemental damage. So you could get an arc fatebringer with 400 light for example (or just settle for a kinetic fatebringer that's really probably better).

... vex mythoclast got brought up in light? still sucks tho
... icebreaker got added back in a while back?

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.

DrNutt posted:

I'm not sure what kind of schedule you are working with, but I would really like to knock out outbreak prime to finish my RoI book.

Aww poo poo I am on PS4. I'm on Bone also but I'm not trying to complete books on both.

I'm actually on PS4! I usually play after like, 7-8PM EST until about Midnight during the week unless something crazy is going on in my personal life. Doing it on my hunter if that makes a difference for the group makeup.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
I want to put myself in a coma and wake up when Destiny 2 comes out.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Yay armsday, I hope I get a good roll on whatever

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

limaCAT posted:

I want to put myself in a coma and wake up when Destiny 2 comes out.

I have the amusing image of what would happen if the game is delayed 20 years.

You will have a rude awakening: Feminism has made penis illegal. Your backlog of videogames will be 20 years long.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The PDX-45 roll with PB/Rifled Barrel and Zen Moment looks mighty tasty. I have this feeling that Zen Moment works much better on pulses than I think it does.

I'm subscribed to Lyudmila and Arminius otherwise, and the Lyud rolls weren't great. I haven't seen the Arminius rolls yet, but hot drat do I love me some Discount Doctrine

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I think I'm gonna cash in my pdx45 for the 57/pb/zen/rb one

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Waffle House posted:

The PDX-45 roll with PB/Rifled Barrel and Zen Moment looks mighty tasty. I have this feeling that Zen Moment works much better on pulses than I think it does. Still though, Zen on pulses is sneaky good

I'm subscribed to Lyudmila and Arminius otherwise, and the Lyud rolls weren't great. I haven't seen the Arminius rolls yet, but hot drat do I love me some Discount Doctrine

Zen on pulses actually works very well but your first burst is still very sloppy. You'll lose in a 1v1 against the same pulse with CB and a range enhancer.

Arminius absolutely needs CB and with it the rifle is very manageable. It's one real problem is holy muzzle flash. The pro replacement Doctrine is SoulStealer from HoJ rank ups.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
:laugh:

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

lmao

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Zen on pulses actually works very well but your first burst is still very sloppy. You'll lose in a 1v1 against the same pulse with CB and a range enhancer.

Arminius absolutely needs CB and with it the rifle is very manageable. It's one real problem is holy muzzle flash. The pro replacement Doctrine is SoulStealer from HoJ rank ups.

I consider my Arminius Muzzle Flash experience good training for when I get a worthy Doctrine or similar. Since it was what I worked with, I was able to manage. I 100% agree on the Counterbalance/Braced Frame need, though, it goes a little hog wild without a clutch of stability perks.

I'm cashing in this PDX roll because I feel like I lean heavily on Counterbalance as a perk, and it seems a little more skill-buildy than out of the box laser-y.

kzin602
May 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

texaholic posted:

Logged into OG destiny and it feels officially dead and gay, like 8 people in the tower and 2 red bars and today is a reset today.

I logged in because daybreak/small arms/shock burn sounded like a fun combo to solo the nightfall with stormcaller and zhalo supercell; got about halfway through and was like "why am i doing this again"? Then made a drink and played Zero Dawn for a while.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

If I can unfix my loving eyes from Starbound/ARK I might actually play some tonight, Wednesday is Armsday, and I try to blow through the test guns. I also need to round out my Crota guns and armor.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Test guns are stupid easy this week. You'll probably level up just from the 3 primaries and the captain sniper can be done pretty quickly if not.

FordCQC
Dec 23, 2007

THAT'S MAMA OYRX TO YOU GUARDIAN
It was stumbled onto while looking through SpaceBattles for stuff to post in the Weird Fanart thread.
*Pat voice* Perfect

what is the source of this gif from?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

FordCQC posted:

what is the source of this gif from?

The original Twin Peaks

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Test guns are stupid easy this week. You'll probably level up just from the 3 primaries and the captain sniper can be done pretty quickly if not.

lol at doing gunsmith bounties in tyool 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Banshee's rank up rewards are, imo, the best in the game: The reward pool is huge, and it's gun-only, with no possibility of armor, ships, or shaders.

The rolls for me have been generally shinier than that of other vendors, and to top it all off, he's the easiest to rank up; you just go shoot some guns somewhere for a while and bam, free guns.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

A huge reward pool is the worst part because it'll be eons before you get a gun you're actually interested in.

Unless full auto final round shotguns are your thing.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Waffle House posted:

Banshee's rank up rewards are, imo, the best in the game: The reward pool is huge, and it's gun-only, with no possibility of armor, ships, or shaders.

The rolls for me have been generally shinier than that of other vendors, and to top it all off, he's the easiest to rank up; you just go shoot some guns somewhere for a while and bam, free guns.

its the same loving guns he sells, if you haven't gotten all the god rolls by now, well, i just don't know son

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

its the same loving guns he sells, if you haven't gotten all the god rolls by now, well, i just don't know son

I have all the "god rolls" the meta community could have ever possibly told me to get at this point, and now I'm just enjoying different angles on gunplay and The_Meta when I'm out committing recreational genocide.

Somehow I have not gotten a shotgun from him yet. The 2x sniper rifles have been pretty disappointing, but otoh the Suros launchers I've gotten were great.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Same, except it's every single day and playing pvp

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

haveblue posted:

The original Twin Peaks

i rly need to watch that

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
bounced my grenade off a green ammo
http://i.imgur.com/fiGoF9f.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

They are 625 each after nightfall now. I never did them when they were 250 but when they got bumped to 500 and then the nightfall bonus was added back in hell yeah I'll do the easy ones.