Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

reputable news organizations

:sax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What would an Australian version of ISIS look like?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

doesn't most of their wildlife want to kill them?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

dunno, I think Australia puts refugees on an island and air drops them supplies

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's insane to me that they were able to find kids not already being molested by UK celebrities and politicians.

Spiciest/funniest post in this whole got dang thread

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Badly dressed with terrible taste in music like the rest of Australia.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I can't tell what's real or not, but willful ignorance is always pretty lols balls

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's insane to me that they were able to find kids not already being molested by UK celebrities and politicians.

what is the british equivalent of cheese pizza?

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
I never said it happened, just that it is something people are talking about

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

There's only a whole network of pedo rape gangs exposed lately, I wonder why people might think this???

Pretty much this

People are worried about their missing daughters. In the wake of a tragedy like this you can go to really dark places to find answers, especially with all the crazy human trafficking/pedo ring poo poo going on in the past few years

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Luxury Communism posted:

lukewarm eel in aspic

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Waffle House posted:

Spiciest/funniest post in this whole got dang thread

:gary:
(That is you sucking up)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fog Tripper posted:

(That is you sucking up)

Lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

walgreenslatino posted:

lukewarm eel in aspic

PM me.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Fog Tripper posted:

(That is you sucking up)

low bar so far, please feel free to step up

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Weirdest euphemism I've ever heard.

that goddamned uptown funk song is stuck in my head

Ohhai
Apr 5, 2011

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
Cool thing to do: Empower the strongest white man's imperialistic force to murder more browns in exchange for money to buy a Kia sorento, go to University of Pheonix, and chop own balls off.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Zahi posted:

Cool thing to do: Empower the strongest white man's imperialistic force to murder more browns in exchange for money to buy a Kia sorento, go to University of Pheonix, and chop own balls off.

that's winning

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I love this kid

He got obsessed with islam or whatever and ran away to join isis and basically the first thing isis does (because they realize he is worthless in combat) is to put him in a car with bombs in it and tell him to go kill himself. Which, of course, he fails at and just dies alone

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Fartbox posted:

I love this kid

He got obsessed with islam or whatever and ran away to join isis and basically the first thing isis does (because they realize he is worthless in combat) is to put him in a car with bombs in it and tell him to go kill himself. Which, of course, he fails at and just dies alone

Apparently that happens to many/most western Jihadis. Either ISIS is afraid of being infiltrated by intelligence agencies or angsty white teens have limited fighting potential.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

To be fair they also think death is cool and use their own soldiers dying in their promotional videos as a USP. So the waters are sort of muddied on this one.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Frosted Flake posted:

Apparently that happens to many/most western Jihadis. Either ISIS is afraid of being infiltrated by intelligence agencies or angsty white teens have limited fighting potential.

Plus its great PR

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fartbox posted:

I love this kid

He seems like he would struggle aiming that gun, let alone shoot it

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
If I had an insurgency and some milky white twerps kept joining I'd be sending them straight into suicide bombs too

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Frosted Flake posted:

young, inexperienced and little to no knowledge of the region, language or dialects

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

mannerup posted:

young, inexperienced and little to no knowledge of the region, language or dialects

I wonder how many ways they violated him before sending him off to die like a fool.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
that kid is no Abu Hajaar

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Anyone here got experience with steroids?

I looked in the goon steroid thread and most of those guys barely looked any different when they posted before/after photos :/

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Fartbox posted:

Anyone here got experience with steroids?

I looked in the goon steroid thread and most of those guys barely looked any different when they posted before/after photos :/

My Jack Russell has some health issues and is being given steroids. I will give you a heads up if I see a difference in his physique.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Try Frog-Tech: it's the only one with 100% real frog fibers

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

allahu ackbahhhhh there love!! blimey, it's a roo!!

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Is kangaroo meat halal

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
im surprised CNN is showing these illegal materials, theyre really going out on a limb i am concerned for their safety stay strong CNN

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Stick another infidel on the barbie, Sheila!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

lol even the other terrorists are like "What the gently caress are we even doing here?"

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
guys it's all good, blowy mcbombacide's dad says that he's innocent and oh by the way all his (the father's) connections to high level al qaida are just coincidences

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Do it ironically posted:

guys it's all good, blowy mcbombacide's dad says that he's innocent and oh by the way all his (the father's) connections to high level al qaida are just coincidences

dad got arrested, brother as well an hour ago

https://twitter.com/AP/status/867431998612267009

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

Pedos in Britain quelle surprise

Yeah, first they get criticized for not assimilating enough, now they're getting in trouble for assimilating too much? A clear double standard here

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Luxury Communism posted:

You mean Italian rarebit?

I believe it's called a toasted nonce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Do it ironically posted:

I doubt the father influenced his son to do this at all, since his son didn't have any kids yet and the father would at least want some grandkids before his son became a martyr. The guy just got back from Libya, got radicalized by folks there who showed him all the carnage and told him it was all the West's fault, so he came back and blew himself up. They could have easily taught him how to make an IED when he was down there.

• Locked thread