Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Kemonito pins Lethal and ZSJ simultaneously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/ro...campaign=buffer

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

I was half expecting the other Kenny

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I hope there's a good way to watch those shows

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
so you think paying $15 for each show a few days after they happen is a bad system? hmm, interesting

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Actually with an antenna, you can watch The Bachelorette for free via OTA broadcast TV!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Endless Mike posted:

Actually with an antenna, you can watch The Bachelorette for free via OTA broadcast TV!

Sssh! Cable companies don't want people to know this!

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a3YT0b-MpiE

https://mobile.twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/867123019080192000

Roque11 fucked around with this message at 02:18 on May 24, 2017

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
The weird balance ROH has struck between the Spike-era TNA normie appeal of their core roster and the crossover shows with the other NJPW-allied feds is some serious tonal whiplash

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

literally all the stars of CMLL that haven't been fired and can legally cross the border.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Where's Rush?

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011

I wish they would have chosen Shocker!! (Is he still around??)

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Kenny King advances past the first cuts in the Bachelorette but he is not heavily featured in the previews for the upcoming season.

Also he's listed as 6'0 which has to be a work because he's barely taller than the girl.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

TheCool69 posted:

He just came back from injury a little while ago iirc

but yes they should've sent El 1000% Guapooooooooooo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TheCool69 posted:

He is very bad and very unreliable.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

shocker looks like he's constantly in physical pain when he waddles around the ring please let him rest

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shockercito is a better worker, anyway.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Does Shocker still have that badass theme music

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Does Shocker still have that badass theme music

the dubstep remix of baker street?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Last I heard Shocker was using regular Baker Street again.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Shocker has a tattoo that says Boner and he got it in honor of the Growing Pains character

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
I'll call it right now. Between now and June 10th we'll hear about Adam Cole booking more dates past June 10th. Between the June 5th and June 10th we'll hear that all the other ROH names have once again been told you guys will have to wait at least 30-60 more days.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Not happening.

Glad you got the hints I dropped on Twitter though.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Kiss

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

J-Ru Can we make Cole booking dates after June 10th the Roque-Rovert Lucha de Apuestas bet that never got resolved?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jenkem Delivery posted:

J-Ru Can we make Cole booking dates after June 10th the Roque-Rovert Lucha de Apuestas bet that never got resolved?

I support this.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jenkem Delivery posted:

The final fork stuck in ROHque :getin:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

– Ring of Honor is set to air in India on a new network. Discovery Communications has announced that they have agreed to a deal with the promotion to broadcast ROH TV on their new Indian channel DSPORT, which launched earlier this year. This will bring ROH to over 70 million homes across the nation, a level comparable to Impact Wrestling’s potential US market on POP TV of 75 million homes. By comparison, the USA Network (Raw and Smackdown) is available in 96 million homes in the US.

The deal is the latest high-profile deal for a wrestling company in India, a country that is becoming increasingly popular for the industry. Impact Wrestling will be taping on a tour in the country soon and Jinder Mahal’s push in WWE is part of that company’s promotional push in India, resulting in his “Punjabi Championship Celebration” easily outperforming the rest of the company’s YouTube content.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Expect a lot of fake news to circulate about Dalton Castle's contract soon.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Super No Vacancy posted:

– Ring of Honor is set to air in India on a new network. Discovery Communications has announced that they have agreed to a deal with the promotion to broadcast ROH TV on their new Indian channel DSPORT, which launched earlier this year. This will bring ROH to over 70 million homes across the nation, a level comparable to Impact Wrestling’s potential US market on POP TV of 75 million homes. By comparison, the USA Network (Raw and Smackdown) is available in 96 million homes in the US.

The deal is the latest high-profile deal for a wrestling company in India, a country that is becoming increasingly popular for the industry. Impact Wrestling will be taping on a tour in the country soon and Jinder Mahal’s push in WWE is part of that company’s promotional push in India, resulting in his “Punjabi Championship Celebration” easily outperforming the rest of the company’s YouTube content.

Nice, looking forward to RoH World Champ the Punjabi Peacock

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rovert posted:

Expect a lot of fake news to circulate about Dalton Castle's contract soon.

Was he really under contract? I always figured, based on his card placement, he was one of their more reliable free agents

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A legit great move

quote:

Across the Pacific, STARDOM has established itself as the premier women’s professional wrestling organization in the world. In March, Women of Honor and STARDOM partnered together for a tryout camp and a partnership was formed. In Lowell, MA at Best in the World Weekend, international superstar and current STARDOM HIGH SPEED CHAMPION KRIS WOLF makes her Women of Honor debut!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I love everything STARDOM related and Kris Wolf should be a national treasure. This pleases me greatly.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Not to be a party pooper but Kris is in the US to renew her Japanese Visa it isn't like ROH flew her in.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rovert posted:

Not to be a party pooper but Kris is in the US to renew her Japanese Visa it isn't like ROH flew her in.

lmao if you think ROH flies any of their female talent in

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
We're 3 weeks out from a PPV and all that's been announced is a world title match, some CMLL guys, and Wolf.

Gj ROH

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

It'll be a good show like all their ppvs so w/e

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Super No Vacancy posted:

It'll be a good show like all their ppvs so w/e

We're coming up on the 2 year anniversary of their last well booked angle.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the daniels angle was good, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Kaz Bullet Club one-event twist was meh. I could see how that'd seem like a good idea but the execution definitely didn't live up to it, maybe if it'd had more time

• Locked thread