Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

This is total bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Advantageddon!

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
Lol that loving sucks for cirie.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Even Varner didn't get hosed this hard by the bad S2 tie-breaker.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Hahahaha. The play completely backfires on Tai/Aubry.

Well Tai did the right thing, though. This is just really screwy.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Poque posted:

I wanna know who the votes are for.

:same:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Are they retiring Cirie what is with this exit

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Codependent Poster posted:

Well Tai did the right thing, though. This is just really screwy.

No, I mean I agree, there wasn't much else Tai to could do. It's just one of those things.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

xbilkis posted:

i really dont think that we're gonna see five time players for a long time

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
There have been way too many twists, idols, and advantages this season, to the detriment of the game. Hopefully they decide to scale back in future seasons.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
1 Aubry, 2 Tai, 3 Sarah?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

xbilkis posted:

Same as it was for Sandra and Ozzy.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
But for real, if I'm Sarah there, I wanna know how people voted. Kinda bullshit to not read it.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I wonder what would have happened if Tai didn't play his idols and they pinned their votes on Troyzan

going with a vote split there seems like a bad play?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

JesusSinfulHands posted:

There have been way too many twists, idols, and advantages this season, to the detriment of the game. Hopefully they decide to scale back in future seasons.
I still think the tiebreaker change scared people away from using idols and splits.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

So it was Aubrey otherwise and Tai would have had another idol to gently caress with had he kept one in pocket.

It did flush out Troyzan's idol for gently caress-all.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Poque posted:

1 Aubry, 2 Tai, 3 Sarah?
Yeah that's what it looks like. so if they didn't know Sarah and Troy were immune they just went up there and did a suicide vote split? That's... odd

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Great tribal, that ruled.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Bigass Moth posted:

Great tribal, that ruled.
it loving sucked!!! Cirie shouldn't be going home with 0 votes on her. I mean i agree they interpreted the rules correctly but that doesn't make it right. There were simply too many idols and immunities in the game, and it hosed this TC up even more than the last one got hosed up by the untransferable vote steal that they nevertheless let Sarah give to Cirie. This is the first time that Survivor throwing a lot of twists into the game clearly went way too far and hosed up the outcome of the show.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

it loving sucked!!! Cirie shouldn't be going home with 0 votes on her. I mean i agree they interpreted the rules correctly but that doesn't make it right. There were simply too many idols and immunities in the game, and it hosed this TC up even more than the last one got hosed up by the untransferable vote steal that they nevertheless let Sarah give to Cirie. This is the first time that Survivor throwing a lot of twists into the game clearly went way too far and hosed up the outcome of the show.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

drat not even an after tribal scene, just straight to immunity

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

TaiSurvivor:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

the gently caress is a candy crush show

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

There's not enough time to get this to a F2... it's gonna be a three person Final Tribal isn't it?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
rooting for anybody but Culpepper at this point

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fast Luck posted:

Well, they can't take idols away from people if nobody plays them during the game.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

There's not enough time to get this to a F2... it's gonna be a three person Final Tribal isn't it?

Yes. Jeff said it already

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Is Culpepper just gonna Mike his way to the finals now

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bye Sarah

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

That one was totally for Monica.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Culpepper is good.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

That was a laffer.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It's time for a horrendously misguided Aubry boot.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
It would be truly insane not to boot Sarah here, unless they sense the jury hates her more than the show is letting on.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Fast Luck posted:

I said that earlier in the season when they had found like 4 or 5 idols and it was only on episode 6, and was told idols make the game more fun and interesting!

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
Ick with the coldpepper run.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
These people are loving moronic.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jesus, Brad. His own worst enemy

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004