Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

:qq: the bbq :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

disjoe posted:

Even if he gets convicted (he won't), it'll be something like simple battery and Republicans will just say "ah, it's a misdemeanor with a short prison sentence, let him SERVE THE GREAT PEOPLE OF MONTANA REGARDLESS"

Even if he wasn't running for office, dude is rich enough to get a fine and community service.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Hyrax Attack! posted:

He has $300 million? Why would he want to be in Congress? I'd buy a house in Kauai and go to weekly luaus.

Gee, why would someone with money want to be in Congress during the most graft-friendly administrative climate in modern American political history...

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Trabisnikof posted:

Even if he wasn't running for office, dude is richwhite enough to get a fine and community service.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

That was a really quiet BBQ according to the audio

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Trabisnikof posted:

Even if he wasn't running for office, dude is rich enough to get a fine and community service.

Civil suit though. And he's worth a lot of money.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

exploded mummy posted:

there's more than one carousel in the carousel capital of the world dude

and Rod Serling grew up in Binghamton

That's weird. The Road Serling thing never came up. The college certainly loved to remind me that Flo graduated from the college, for some reason.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BBQ in montana is probably poo poo anyway

I could understand if this was North Carolina....

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

CrazySalamander posted:

Can someone explain to me how they can get away with that statement when there's audio please?

Get away with it? I'm sure it's a positive with most of his voters.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

WeAreTheRomans posted:

No. They're probably almost all criminals, because it's the party of conman grifting, but you're just experiencing confirmation bias. You only see the bad criminals,because they are bad at crime.

this is like, mycrimes.txt level stuff

how are you not reading the news while coming up with your story

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

FourLeaf fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jul 20, 2017

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

FizFashizzle posted:

This will be a delicious, delicious derail.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZahRMYXbIA
Remember the Barbecue

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I wish an obscenely rich guy would body slam me so I could literally sue millions off him.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

evilweasel posted:

this is like, mycrimes.txt level stuff

how are you not reading the news while coming up with your story

Wasn't on Fox News channel or site.

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

FizFashizzle posted:

The west coast doesn't have any good BBQ

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Slamming a loving nerdy-rear end Liberal news reporter is not going to cause any Republicans to hesitate to vote for that shithead.

For real, guys.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Wish I lived in a world where I wasn't now 100% sure Gianporte would win.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
If the Dem wins it gives Team Rocket an excuse to continue changing nothing, like when 2006 was entirely Mark Foley's fault.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Hyrax Attack! posted:

He has $300 million? Why would he want to be in Congress? I'd buy a house in Kauai and go to weekly luaus.

what good is money if you can't gently caress the poor with it

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

How are u posted:

Slamming a loving nerdy-rear end Liberal news reporter is not going to cause any Republicans to hesitate to vote for that shithead.

For real, guys.

Yes, we know that a very large chunk of the republican party will cheer him on, but it will scare off some too. They're not all MAGA CHUDs

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/867539947850543104

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

fsif posted:

Wish I lived in a world where I wasn't now 100% sure Gianporte would win.

It's probably still likely, but Quist's chances just got a lot better in a hurry.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

FizFashizzle posted:

I never truly had BBQ until I experienced vinegar-based BBQ sauce

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Deadline has passed for the WH/DOJ to turn over the Comey Memos

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/24/white-house-doj-break-senate-deadline-provide-james-comey-memos-records/102119744/

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

FizFashizzle posted:

People from HERE cook pigs and cows like THIS. People from THERE cook pigs and cows like THAT.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

How are u posted:

For real, guys.

i know it's weirdly cathartic and nihilistic to pretend half the country are raving lunatics but it turns out assaulting people for no good reason is not popular among most americans. go outside once in a while

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

FizFashizzle posted:

I bet they boil their ribs, too

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
That Gianforte statement is being dragged by reporters run

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

boner confessor posted:

i know it's weirdly cathartic and nihilistic to pretend half the country are raving lunatics but it turns out assaulting people for no good reason is not popular among most americans. go outside once in a while

The people who vote in special elections are the same type of people who do nothing but watch Fox News all day.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Covok posted:

That's weird. The Road Serling thing never came up. The college certainly loved to remind me that Flo graduated from the college, for some reason.

when our other notable alumni are Tony Kornheiser and Paul Reiser I can see why

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

boner confessor posted:

I thought that too. It's wrong. Half the country are complete poo poo as people.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

I never truly had BBQ until I experienced vinegar-based BBQ sauce

Ugh, yes. Vinegar-based sauce is my favorite. A bunch of that on a brisket sandwich will keep me happy for days.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
There's a decent chance that TV camera was recording too. Hell of a scoop for whichever TV channel.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Alter Ego posted:

It's probably still likely, but Quist's chances just got a lot better in a hurry.

If there was an enthusiasm gap before, it closed up now that Republicans found a man that won't take no poo poo from some effete coastal elite fake news journalist.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

davecrazy posted:

The people who vote in special elections are the same type of people who do nothing but watch Fox News all day.

You mean the special election where the dem is within a few points of the republican in a +20R district? come on

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lote posted:

There's a decent chance that TV camera was recording too. Hell of a scoop for whichever TV channel.

Cameramen and audio guys record everything.

Just on the off chance they can steal something and sell it.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/867543311766224898

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

davecrazy posted:

In previous elections, maybe, but right now there are a lot of pissed-off people out there and elections like this are one of the best ways they have to send a message about how pissed off they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

So, wait, do people hold bbqs inside offices now? Is that a thing? Or does this statement fail to line up with even itself, much less the audio?

• Locked thread