Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Yea they just molest the vulnerable young men

Let's be honest, if there's something both faiths agree on it's organized pedophilia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nerses IV posted:

Let's be honest, if there's something both faiths agree on it's organized pedophilia

Fair

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
Super good ideas Catholicism and Islam had: Make a bunch of men self enforce celibacy on pain of Hell. Have people trust them implicitly as authority figures. Then surround them alone with children.

One of them is still doin it tho

XxXCaptainNoxXxX fucked around with this message at 01:26 on May 25, 2017

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Agag posted:

The savage musselman will never possess the creative, individualist mind of a Roof or a Breivik.

Who knows how you got this from my post, but if you wanna defend old men abusing the mentally ill to destroy innocent civilians, go right ahead. I'm sure your tolerance will be looked upon kindly when you look over flourishing glades and fountains of your afterlife, and into the sea of burning copper where all those kids are rightfully receiving the unbeliever's just rewards.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

FisheyStix posted:

Who knows how you got this from my post, but if you wanna defend old men abusing the mentally ill to destroy innocent civilians, go right ahead. I'm sure your tolerance will be looked upon kindly when you look over flourishing glades and fountains of your afterlife, and into the sea of burning copper where all those kids are rightfully receiving the unbeliever's just rewards.

FisheyStix posted:

Yeah, but islam is the only one that I know of that actively recruits unstable young men to kill themselves and murder as many women and children as possible. At least when a christian goes nuts and shoots up the place, he has the balls to do it of his own crazy accord instead of being lured and baited into it by old men.

Brown guys do mass shootings like this. But white guys do mass shootings like this.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
So are people realizing with the UK terrorist leaks that the enemies (US leakers) of their enemy (Trump) aren't actually their friend and have a specific agenda they want to accomplish?

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

savages
IDIOTS SAVAGES SAVAGE IDIOTS .... IDIOTS!

-dennis reynolds

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

lol sounds like someone's a little bit raaaaaacist

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

i love the attempt at diverting attention away from the train wreck that is islam onto christianity lol

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SilkyP posted:

i love the attempt at diverting attention away from the train wreck that is islam onto christianity lol

Good thing I can hate on both at once. Multi-track drifting!!

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

islam is tied with the mormons for worst origin story

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

Super good ideas Catholicism and Islam had: Make a bunch of men self enforce celibacy on pain of Hell. Have people trust them implicitly as authority figures. Then surround them alone with children.

What part of islam has celibacy

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

Celibacy just means that you can't get married. You're thinking of chastity.
And since they're forbidden from marriage, that means there's no possibility that the sex they have is premarital. Therefore, Catholic priests can screw all they want and it's not a sin. Bing bang boom! Get rekt God!!!

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Sometimes I wonder if these threads, even though they have a lot of vitriol involved, aren't a way for us to try to collectively recover from how lovely this kind of thing is.
re-reading the first few pages is scary and awful. anything that follows those kinds of tweets and poo poo is an improvement over the first few pages.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ork of Fiction posted:

Bing bang boom! Get rekt God!!!

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

lovely Wizard posted:

So are people realizing with the UK terrorist leaks that the enemies (US leakers) of their enemy (Trump) aren't actually their friend and have a specific agenda they want to accomplish?

Essplain.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Much like the bombers themselves, we rage because we are otherwise impotent against the faceless gods that guide drone after drone the oil lands to empty them. But only a little. Only enough to rekindle grief sufficient to power the war machine that generates their marvelous profits.

*farts*

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

FisheyStix posted:

Much like the bombers themselves, we rage because we are otherwise impotent against the faceless gods that guide drone after drone the oil lands to empty them. But only a little. Only enough to rekindle grief sufficient to power the war machine that generates their marvelous profits.

*farts*

i like this, is that from something?

my favorite part was the fart at the end

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

It came from the same place all my other farts came from!

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

FisheyStix posted:

It came from the same place all my other farts came from!

:discourse:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agag posted:

True but atheist too though. What to do?

You better capitalize that a when you say Atheist, heathen.

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
ariana grande is good idiot shut the gently caress up

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
all religions are the same because they are all called "religions" much like "sports" are all called "sports" so i mean yeah tennis and bowling are pretty much the same you know

and yeah ariana grande is pretty good

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
so, the decision to invade iraq and remove saddam hussein was morally correct who agrees?!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Secular Humanist posted:

so, the decision to invade iraq and remove saddam hussein was morally correct who agrees?!

Interested to see where you are going with this

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

staberind posted:

you forgot "Cucked"?

:SASsnyper:

This is really sad.

Going back 20 pages to get more Ariana muslimish stuff

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

This is really sad.

Going back 20 pages to get more Ariana muslimish stuff

nope, mr sexual, i just picked up where i left off. i slept, time past, after morning prayers, ( I live in the imaginary caliphate some of you think exists).
I stopped off at burqua burger to eat and see if anyone in my family was taken by the boogymen last night,
I could go on but some of you have probably already cum.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVZkNI1d_FI&t=107s

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Blue Train posted:

Interested to see where you are going with this

:shrug: i was just bored cause this fine thread is slowing down, BUT i legit think it was the right thing to do. the democratic congress essentially voted almost unanimously in 1998 to do so with the iraq liberation act, and virtually nobody even knows what that is. leaving saddam in power after the first gulf war was the original mistake, and letting the iraqi people rot under his regime for over a decade was unconscionable. bailing prematurely was the next mistake, not going there in the first place. bush's dumb explanation for it is what hosed up the PR. he tried to shoehorn in 9\11 as a justification when he should have just been like "uhh yeah we pretty much already decided to do this and under a democratic congress no less, a-hyuck". people get lazy and think being "anti-war" is just virtuous by default or something and it super isn't.

now quick, somebody point out how we accidentally bombed an innocent person or whatever and disregard everything i wrote, because kill is bad

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Democrats hunger for slaughter and their wanton appetites are only briefly sated by the corpses of foreign children

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Secular Humanist posted:

:shrug: i was just bored cause this fine thread is slowing down, BUT i legit think it was the right thing to do. the democratic congress essentially voted almost unanimously in 1998 to do so with the iraq liberation act, and virtually nobody even knows what that is. leaving saddam in power after the first gulf war was the original mistake, and letting the iraqi people rot under his regime for over a decade was unconscionable. bailing prematurely was the next mistake, not going there in the first place. bush's dumb explanation for it is what hosed up the PR. he tried to shoehorn in 9\11 as a justification when he should have just been like "uhh yeah we pretty much already decided to do this and under a democratic congress no less, a-hyuck". people get lazy and think being "anti-war" is just virtuous by default or something and it super isn't.

now quick, somebody point out how we accidentally bombed an innocent person or whatever and disregard everything i wrote, because kill is bad

America shouldn't be the world police and there will always be a Saddam or gaddafi or bin laden or Kim. There's always going to be hosed up poo poo happening and you know we carry out a lot on our own

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Psycho Society posted:

Democrats hunger for slaughter and their wanton appetites are only briefly sated by the corpses of foreign children

It's true, I can't get enough

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Secular Humanist posted:

If you go to war, you must wage total war or none at all. Anything else is just cruelty.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Secular Humanist posted:

yeah, thats what happened at those times according to some people.
who helped saddam and daffy into those positions though?
how about trying to fix the poo poo that started all this?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Secular Humanist posted:

Hmm yes the 70% of people who were killed in iraq were civilians, and this is a bad thing. what an astoundingly hot take you have expertly pre-empted. What was notable about saddams' regime that the iraqis needed the US world police to save them from again?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The US attacked Saddam because he was trying to upset the petrodollar. So the neocons picked him for their brilliant plan to democratize the middle east which failed harder than possibly anything has ever failed in history

Caufman
May 7, 2007
A suicide bomber killed three officers in hometown Jakarta. But it's Islamist on Islam violence, so no one in the non-Muslim world will understand or care.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
"We killed all those people because they were living under a repressive government"

How to refute a point this well made, hmm

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Psycho Society posted:

"We killed all those people because they were living under a repressive government"

How to refute a point this well made, hmm

I like almost all your posts please never stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
democrats want eugenics more than republicans do, and republicans are terrible lol

• Locked thread