Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Oh god, last night I dreamt that Boots hired me to write an article for the podcast about the how's and why's of having a giantess fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
I had a dream that kumquatxop was an actual lawnmower mowing my grass and he kept bumping into things going UH UH HI YES HELLO NO like a deranged Roomba.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

change my name posted:

Oh god, last night I dreamt that Boots hired me to write an article for the podcast about the how's and why's of having a giantess fetish.

I'm gonna need that on my desk by 5

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

SirSlarty posted:

I had a dream that kumquatxop was an actual lawnmower mowing my grass and he kept bumping into things going UH UH HI YES HELLO NO like a deranged Roomba.

I keep thinking about this and I can't stop loving laughing.

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!

SirSlarty posted:

This is amazing

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/865315707973718016

I did the doc for this one, and it's a community I fell in love with. Have a good day.

E: They didn't read either of the Wet and Messy Vampire c4s vids?

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 01:45 on May 19, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Oh noooooo

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
I really am not appreciating how all this weird-rear end nonsensical bullshit is always British. Always.

how does that even happen

here it took like 3 minutes to make itself obvious what the gently caress

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

The gregorian fetish chant :stonkhat:

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
JACK CHICK IS INSIDE MY BRAIN REGALING ME ABOUT PENIS CHEESE

Also, everyone clearly remembers F Plus Live judging by that dead silence after "Who wants to read a screenplay?"

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 06:45 on May 19, 2017

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

My favorite Jack Chick moment was when he made a forced metal reference and Lemon got annoyed.

Or when he tried to humblebrag about his recent purchase of Speedtrap's Striaght Shooter by putting it in a picture with the whiskey bananas.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Boots's gleeful recognition of the pie clowns is adorable.

Mahlertov Cocktail
Mar 1, 2010

I ate your Mahler avatar! Hahahaha!
Yo how the gently caress was this episode not called WAM Bam Thank You Ma'am

(Also the episode is insanely funny. I'm struggling not to laugh at work and have to explain why to a coworker)

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

This episode was really good (and gross), but I'm dissapointed no one said "speak and splooge".

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!
I'm always delighted to listen to another Frank West episode, and this weird pie bullshit was probably not something I should have listened to at work, but I did anyway.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

change my name posted:

This episode was really good (and gross), but I'm dissapointed no one said "speak and splooge".

Speak friend, and splooge

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

This time it was my turn to be the guy losing it on a crowded train.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Deformed Church posted:

This time it was my turn to be the guy losing it on a crowded train.

Happens to the best of us, and the worst of us way too often.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Holy poo poo that boots joke

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Heavenator and Lesbiathan join Extra Credit!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I re-listened to the audiophile episode today, and for those who were curious, Patrick82 was finally permabanned for harvesting emails from a giveaway and then spamming them all with ads for a new "hearing supplement multivitamin" he was selling

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Reqcuiesat in pace

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

quote:

As we don't discussed banned members (It rather negates the point of a ban),

Not sure I agree, audiophile guy.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
A friend and I are going on a lengthy trip this weekend (eight hours) and while we shouldn't be going through any desolate areas, I'd like to break up the monotony of music with podcasts episodes. She's never heard of The F Plus but she's excited to listen. What episodes would you recommend we bring along for the trip?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
F-list 1, a cooking one, cling-film and John Kitchin. Maybe a wikihow too.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Xbox Achievements

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

Ahhha is also pretty good.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Nightmare Mode: Adult Babies, Bug Fetishists, That Thing You Like In Pain

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Sonic Fan Wiki and FPlus Sings, along with pretty much any of the recipe episodes

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The squatting one/Marsone or binaural beats episodes would all be good, that mid 100's block has a ton of my favorite episodes in it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Waffleman_ posted:

Nightmare Mode: Adult Babies, Bug Fetishists, That Thing You Like In Pain

this is it, forge your friendship in the crucible of shame

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I've gotten people into the show with the Debate.org and TV Tropes episodes. One friend wanted to hear more after TV Tropes, so we listened to NaNoWriMo and the second TV Tropes episode back-to-back after it, which I imagine would work well on the road. School Survival, Alien UFOs (155, not 15), /r/INTJ, and almost any idea or crowdfunding episode should also be good starters. WikiHow marathon. Singing/rapping. Bboy360 and Patrick82. Connie Marshall and John Kitchin.

Inflation, glasses, flattening, lift and carry, and wedgies are all good fetish episodes that aren't too gross. Tickling too, but be ready to skip that worthless The Night Before Christmas reading.

There's also a really good episode on America Star Books that everyone should share with all their friends.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 26, 2017

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Transmogrifier posted:

A friend and I are going on a lengthy trip this weekend (eight hours) and while we shouldn't be going through any desolate areas, I'd like to break up the monotony of music with podcasts episodes. She's never heard of The F Plus but she's excited to listen. What episodes would you recommend we bring along for the trip?

From recent road trip & based on gf's feedback as I played some fave snippets now and then:

Bad movie pitches (102~)
Is It Normal (50~?)
Hypnotist (124~)
Fat the Power (60~?)
Jeremy Fernandez' Hip Clip & friends (70~?)
Elon Musk bad ideas (145~)
Any of the wikihow or recipe or customer/writer/etc-complaints one

I left the more obscure/perverted/baffling stuff out for intro purposes, though depends on sense of humor your friend has obv.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Monster girls

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I got my girlfriend into the podcast by sending her the plushie loving episode, try that

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

kalensc posted:

Is It Normal (50~?)
Hypnotist (124~)
Fat the Power (60~?)
Jeremy Fernandez' Hip Clip & friends (70~?)
66, 125, 89, 59.
:goonsay:

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
Thank you everyone for the suggestions! I haven't listened to a lot of these myself (which I need to fix) so I'm looking forward to that!

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

change my name posted:

I got my girlfriend into the podcast by sending her the plushie loving episode, try that

Sounds like a keeper. Similarly, I played These Are a Few of My Favorite Kinks for my husband on a road trip recently and he thought it was hilarious. I warned him that future road trips will include lots of gross fetish episodes from here on out and he was like, bring it on.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Roy Orbison, then depending on their tastes sissykiss or Kitchin. Maybe ask, "do you want weird and harmless or weird and horrifying?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Audiophile is a must