Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Do it ironically posted:

I'm implying that violence is wrong
Great. I agree. Violence is, indeed, very bad. Class solidarity and self defence are cool + good tho. Sometimes the only way to defend yourself against violence is with reciprocal violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
All this for saying it's good and funny to drop a bomb with a message on it onto some actual ISIS (read: not innocent men, women and children) fighters. Lmfao UKMT.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Do it ironically posted:

I never said that thank you for putting words in my mouth, if anything I'm implying that violence is wrong, and if you think violence against western democracy governments will make any difference in the actual make up of the government, well then we'll have to agree to disagree.

:ironicat:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I'm sorry I have a different opinion than you and that it makes you angry and upset maybe you could check out a local psychologist to help you with your issues so we can discuss like adults

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Rakosi posted:

My man, the UKMT bedwetters association will have already reported the first post I made so it's coming anyway.

I think its good that you decided to come here, it stops you from raping.

Do it ironically posted:

I'm sorry I have a different opinion than you and that it makes you angry and upset maybe you could check out a local psychologist to help you with your issues so we can discuss like adults

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:01 on May 25, 2017

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012

Rakosi posted:

Nope.

Quote me being racist ITT.

lol you think the tabloids should get a pat on the back for using dogwhistle racism rather than overt "Browns killing us again!". Just gently caress off already

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/25/manchester-bomb-same-explosive-paris-brussels-attacks-mike-mccaul

The bomb detonated by the Manchester terrorist Salman Abedi used the same explosive as those in the Paris and Brussels attacks, a US lawmaker has said, pointing to a possible link to the same terrorist network.

The chair of the US House’s homeland security committee, the Republican Mike McCaul, said the bomb suggested a “level of sophistication” that implied its maker or makers may have had foreign training.

McCaul said the backpack carried by Abedi in Monday’s attack was loaded with TATP, the explosive used in the November 2015 attacks in Paris and the Brussels attack in March 2016 carried out by Islamic State extremists. He described it as “a classic explosive device used by terrorists”.

TATP – triacetone triperoxide – can be made from household chemicals, but is unstable and unreliable. It was used in the 7 July 2005 attacks on London, but failed in an attack two weeks later.

McCaul said the evidence known about the attack so far indicated “we’re not dealing with a lone wolf situation”.

Benjamin Arthur
Nov 7, 2012

Do it ironically posted:

loving hell is trolling getting lazy nowadays.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

Do it ironically posted:

I never said that thank you for putting words in my mouth, if anything I'm implying that violence is wrong, and if you think violence against western democracy governments will make any difference in the actual make up of the government, well then we'll have to agree to disagree.

Violence is a bad thing, and yet licence is given to every form of political violence on the basis of necessity except, glaringly in this case, for violence in the name of defending minority communities from the threat of worse violence. Its relevance to the makeup of a government is immaterial, as antifascist violence is geared towards the immediate concern of defending communities from harm and preventing the emboldenment of fascist street thugs for whom physical violence is the chief, perhaps even sole, form of political expression.

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

In the interest of left unity, I'd quite like to have some pictures of fascists that weren't killed by Russians to piss off right wing types if anyone has any. Maybe some falangists?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Rakosi posted:

All this for saying it's good and funny to drop a bomb with a message on it onto some actual ISIS (read: not innocent men, women and children) fighters. Lmfao UKMT.

Maybe if you weren't such a deeply unpleasant poster and didn't take such glee in brown people getting bombed people wouldn't tell you to gently caress off all the time

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

Rakosi posted:

Ah yes, bombs, those famously selective and discriminating weapons that always hit their intended target and only their intended target. Those exact, surgical, precise weapons that are never dropped from hundreds of feet in the air onto built-up urban areas on the basis of sketchy intelligence.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Turn left thread, noooooo!

Jippa posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/25/manchester-bomb-same-explosive-paris-brussels-attacks-mike-mccaul

The bomb detonated by the Manchester terrorist Salman Abedi used the same explosive as those in the Paris and Brussels attacks, a US lawmaker has said, pointing to a possible link to the same terrorist network.

The chair of the US House’s homeland security committee, the Republican Mike McCaul, said the bomb suggested a “level of sophistication” that implied its maker or makers may have had foreign training.

McCaul said the backpack carried by Abedi in Monday’s attack was loaded with TATP, the explosive used in the November 2015 attacks in Paris and the Brussels attack in March 2016 carried out by Islamic State extremists. He described it as “a classic explosive device used by terrorists”.

TATP – triacetone triperoxide – can be made from household chemicals, but is unstable and unreliable. It was used in the 7 July 2005 attacks on London, but failed in an attack two weeks later.

McCaul said the evidence known about the attack so far indicated “we’re not dealing with a lone wolf situation”.

I'm always a little suspicious of claims that an explosive made from commonly available chemicals is a link between them: They could all have read the same pdf from a torrent site for instance. In this case the foreign travel certainly implies links abroad but hopefully that's the extent of it.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Praseodymi posted:

In the interest of left unity, I'd quite like to have some pictures of fascists that weren't killed by Russians to piss off right wing types if anyone has any. Maybe some falangists?

How about a photo of Mussolini, in the noose? I mean can't get more fascist than him.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Do it ironically posted:

Are you deliberately trying to be reasonablehitler.jpg?

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)

TomViolence posted:

Ah yes, bombs, those famously selective and discriminating weapons that always hit their intended target and only their intended target. Those exact, surgical, precise weapons that are never dropped from hundreds of feet in the air onto built-up urban areas on the basis of sketchy intelligence.

No that would be bad but it is, as I literally said, a nice hope to imagine it landing straight on top of al-Baghdadi. I can prove time and time again that some posters in UKMT have lost the capacity to respond to a post rather than the poster, but it never changes.

namesake posted:

I'm always a little suspicious of claims that an explosive made from commonly available chemicals is a link between them: They could all have read the same pdf from a torrent site for instance. In this case the foreign travel certainly implies links abroad but hopefully that's the extent of it.

It's not the sort of thing you can make from a PDF unless you already have some serious skills in the bomb-making department. The chemical used, and the alleged sophistication of the detonator, hint at this guy being used as just a sacrifical lamb to carry the bomb (made by someone else) into the arena. There's just no way some 22 year old does this all by themselves unless they are a Stephen Hawking of terrorists.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

feedmegin posted:

How about a photo of Mussolini, in the noose? I mean can't get more fascist than him.

Dere wo go.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TomViolence posted:

Violence is a bad thing, and yet licence is given to every form of political violence on the basis of necessity except, glaringly in this case, for violence in the name of defending minority communities from the threat of worse violence. Its relevance to the makeup of a government is immaterial, as antifascist violence is geared towards the immediate concern of defending communities from harm and preventing the emboldenment of fascist street thugs for whom physical violence is the chief, perhaps even sole, form of political expression.

if violence is so bad why is it in ur name?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Is this real ?

https://twitter.com/MrMichaelSpicer/status/867709530209234944

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

No.

The vitamin D one is though.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Benjamin Arthur posted:

loving hell is trolling getting lazy nowadays.

Being a troll is popular because it means you can never be an idiot. I've posted many stupid things I've regretted here. I own all my mistakes and idiocy. The troll gets to simply say every bad post is just a troll. It's bullshit and my butt is hurt.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Party Boat posted:

No.

The vitamin D one is though.

The tipoff is that UKIP would actually be big fans of Certain People wearing yellow stars :godwin:

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

"Taupe" sounds suspiciously foreign imo.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

https://twitter.com/BarristerSecret/status/867710396215562240

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Hahahah direct democracy. The country will be a smoking wreck within a year.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Just say you want to bring back hanging, there's no need to be coy about it

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Regarde Aduck posted:

If we get to the point where UKIP are enacting direct democracy, I don't know about you guys, but my write-in suggestion is "Turn Trident On Ourselves".

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

It might be exactly the shot in the headarm our ailing democracy sorely needs.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Nuttall's floundering, literally:

https://my.mixtape.moe/ccivoe.webm

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Regarde Aduck posted:

UKMT 2020: I can't believe that the pro ram nails into our dicks vote won.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

HJB posted:

Nuttall's floundering, literally:

https://my.mixtape.moe/ccivoe.webm

Good av material, this.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

Crappy gif version

e: VVVVVVVV

grats on your first non-bad meme post

TomViolence fucked around with this message at 18:50 on May 25, 2017

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
COOL MEMES FOR SUPREME DUDES

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

TomViolence posted:

Crappy gif version

Paul nut all: lololololololol

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

People are jumpy today. Parts of Newport city centre have been shut down because of a suspicious device.. You can tell the bomb robot is from Newport, it casually strolls up to the car, smashes a window and nicks a handbag.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The Quadrant in Swansea was evacuated the other day too. Terrorists must be getting desperate for targets.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

COOL MEMES FOR SUPREME DUDES

Wow you've got everything figured out.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Regarde Aduck posted:

Wow you've got everything figured out.

that one's actually fairly funny and accurate. Probably more so than the original joke from Simpson

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

bessantj posted:

People are jumpy today. Parts of Newport city centre have been shut down because of a suspicious device.. You can tell the bomb robot is from Newport, it casually strolls up to the car, smashes a window and nicks a handbag.

There's one of the biggest events in Europe happening 10 miles down the road this week so you can expect a bit of jumpiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Total Meatlove posted:

There's one of the biggest events in Europe happening 10 miles down the road this week so you can expect a bit of jumpiness

Pro12 final is in Ireland mate.

• Locked thread