Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
What will the tax man's reaction be when people start uploading the private gaming garbage videos to youtube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

get that OUT of my face posted:

let me guess, voidburger is the main admin

i don't know, but iirc, he and psychedelic eyeball were the main idiots behind the drama

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
they are winning lowtax:

vs.

but not shmorky:

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 21:37 on May 25, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

you are a big homo if you actually make LPs, lowtax included

Doubly so if you watch them for free, much less pay to do so.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

inshallah, shmorky will be outdone by lowtax and his new jonathan friend

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Can we get one of those memes with neon-glowing brains where the first one is making LPs, then watching LPs, then paying to watch LPs, etc, and the last one is sucking your own dick.

You know the one.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Jonathan's radio show is like I'm listening to the 90s. And I wasn't even there for American nineties, but somehow I just know what they're supposed to feel like. So you can see why lowtax and Jonathan are friends.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh it turns out if you donate you get to see the videos early

but you can see them for free eventually

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

Jonathan's radio show is like I'm listening to the 90s. And I wasn't even there for American nineties, but somehow I just know what they're supposed to feel like. So you can see why lowtax and Jonathan are friends.

Lowtax retweeted himself promoting the bits he was on and it was kinda sad.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
i gave my :20bux: per month to gaming garbage

i had to cancel my netflix and my hulu but it will be worth it when my entire entertainment budget is devoted to gaming garbage

it's garbage-tastic

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

He's got it. I knew he'd get it right.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

get that OUT of my face posted:

let me guess, voidburger is the main admin

christ what happened to her

Beer Hall Putz
Sep 10, 2005

Unpleasent snacking
Hey Richard! If you're reading this, I need a kidney and quickly. Totally serious offer. Hit me up by the 1st June and I'll even pay for the next six months of dialysis.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i think that lowtax should start holding speeches in universities again

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lowtax should lower the price of poo poo like changing their own or other peoples avatars or adding red text. People will stop and think about spending 10 bux or whatever but make it 1 dollar and people will go nuts.

Just look at mobile games. Monitze everything here at cheap prices. New emotes thst only last a month so megathreads and crews can gently caress around. Word filters, forum banners and backgrounds. MICROTRANSACTIONS, MAN

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Uncle Wemus posted:

Lowtax should lower the price of poo poo like changing their own or other peoples avatars or adding red text. People will stop and think about spending 10 bux or whatever but make it 1 dollar and people will go nuts.

Just look at mobile games. Monitze everything here at cheap prices. New emotes thst only last a month so megathreads and crews can gently caress around. Word filters, forum banners and backgrounds. MICROTRANSACTIONS, MAN

Once a year, let's say on April 1, this would actually make sense. Otherwise, everything would go to poo poo with such low prices.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Uncle Wemus posted:

lol no they don't

my av has been changed twice in a week

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Yeah people going apeshit with avatars is the point.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

big nipples big life posted:

Yeah people going apeshit with avatars is the point.

i think that it would break the sa shop

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Uncle Wemus posted:

all of that has been suggested in qcs and elsewhere a million times.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

good. he should throw in premium videos for people who subscribe, so that there's at least some incentive to give money per month

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

christ what happened to her
somebody stuck a rod up her rear end and she became a humorless tumblr scold. but unlike psych, i've never watched any of her LPs

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

mike12345 posted:

all of that has been suggested in qcs and elsewhere a million times.

So whats the drat hold up

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

"Ooo nooo itll make the forums bad we should just die slowly"

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
i just remember her from retsupurae

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

lol that Lowtax is targeting people who "can't afford $12"

double lol that Slowbeef has a checkmark but Lowtax doesn't

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Space Camp fuckup posted:

lol that Lowtax is targeting people who "can't afford $12"

double lol that Slowbeef has a checkmark but Lowtax doesn't

Slowbeef invented Let's Play. What did Lowtax ever do?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Who What Now posted:

Slowbeef invented Let's Play. What did Lowtax ever do?

He used to run a very popular file sharing website

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Bring back da :filez:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kim dot com as admin.

gumdrops
Sep 12, 2016

hahahah

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

why do so many of the people talking to lowtax on twitter have like furry or mlp avatars

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

why do so many of the people talking to lowtax on twitter have like furry or mlp avatars

They can instinctively recognize one of their own.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

They're all Shmorky.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

is this a trick question

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Maybe he realized how depressing it would be to see that a video he released a week ago has had 6 views.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Check out those new tiers.

Discord the Explorer
$2.49 or more per month ∙ 4 patrons
You will be cordially invited to our TOP SECRET Discord server, where you can type in words and they appear on screen, or you can say words into a mic and they also appear on screen.

Gaming Garbage Great Guy or Gal
$6.92 or more per month ∙ 11 patrons
Watch the latest videos before all the common gutter trash folks who didn't contribute a single dime! Spoiler critical scenes for them when they are finally able to see the videos, several years later! Also you get the previous crud.

That is actually somewhat reasonable. If you're willing to give someone money to play games, I mean.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Lowtax got 30k followers on twitter

That's kind of mediocre isn't it

I mean I know an Instagram girl who does nothing and she has 22k followers

Honestly Lowtax changing his focus from the forums to twitter sucked, but whatever he likes I guess

Just saying trading what used to be good forums for a really mediocre twitter presence, meh

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
I think i had 2 thousand at one point for making a lame joke every other day

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
Gaming garbage sucks without shmorky, there I said it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
i will not be giving lowtax any money to make any videos when he should be raising his children and going to church and reading his bible

• Locked thread