Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

UHD posted:

wow you got ripped off, I didn't give a dime to anyone in 2016 and I still got loads of political emails

its emails from his office saying what bills he's voted on and some lawsuit he's organizing against trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i gave him $100 after he endorsed bernie now i get near daily updates on what he's doing despite not even living in the same state lol

Money well spent imo

I'm in Texas, but he's my favorite Dem and I like to check in on him.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

it's hilarious watching dem establishment worms come crawling back to the base after being left high-and-dry by the megadonors they tried so hard to appeal to

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/ferenstein/status/867841512712749056

quote:

His second strategy revolves around equal opportunity. He believes “it’s time for our generation to define a new social contract” where we measure progress by everyone having a role and a purpose. Zuckerberg suggested universal basic income, affordable childcare, flexible healthcare, prison reform, and continuous education as the ways to provide this equal opportunity.

zuckerberg would have won

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Condiv posted:

it's hilarious watching dem establishment worms come crawling back to the base after being left high-and-dry by the megadonors they tried so hard to appeal to

which megadonors are leaving them high and dry

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"flexible heathcare"

in which you can sell your medical history to FuckCorp in exchange for a 15% discount for the elizabeth-smartb0t doctor to come to your home and tell you it's definitely lupus, all from your smartphone

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Taintrunner posted:

"flexible heathcare"

in which you can sell your medical history to FuckCorp in exchange for a 15% discount for the elizabeth-smartb0t doctor to come to your home and tell you it's definitely lupus, all from your smartphone

apparently it's "flexible" in the sense that he thinks you shouldn't lose your healthcare when you change your job

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao if zuckerberg actually campaigns on bernie sanders' platform

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 22:01 on May 25, 2017

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i also am getting daily emails from Team Grijalva

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I am in favor of this kind of soulless triangulation.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I'm alright with being Stuck with the Zuck if those are real, insasmuch as he's going to spend a ton of money to get the nomination and what I feel doesn't make a difference

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Concerned Citizen posted:

which megadonors are leaving them high and dry

https://twitter.com/MarcACaputo/status/866735215275888640/photo/1

the ones perez was installed to appeal to

hth

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

He's The Best Our Generation Has to offer

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

yes you raise less money for the presidential committee when you don't have a president raising money for it.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

This makes me happy :)

I hope the Dems get more and more desperate as time goes by :allears:

Maybe they'll get obama to do some rallies for Chelsea in 2020, who knows lmao

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Why was it so low in April 2009? Seemed like it would have been fairly high post-Obama. Maybe that was before Obama had established himself as being friendly to the donor class?

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

seems to be running to Bernie's left imho

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mark Zucker...bern?!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

actually you can see dips in all the off-years, April 2011 seems to be the only exception but I think that was still mostly people panicking after the Tea Party takeover

'13, '15, and '17 are all significant dips compared to the previous year (which were election years)

I'm not sure I can blame Perez directly for this (though he certainly hasn't helped), this seems more "I just gave you money for a big election, don't bother me for a while" combined with "Holy poo poo you guys hosed up bigly, can I really trust you with my money?"

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

Mark Zucker...bern?!

My name is Mark and I want to Zucc.... the wealth from the billionahs and millionahs...

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Shear Modulus posted:

Facebook metrics show:

Bernie would've won.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

SKULL.GIF posted:

actually you can see dips in all the off-years, April 2011 seems to be the only exception but I think that was still mostly people panicking after the Tea Party takeover

april 2011 happens to coincide with a certain president obama announcing his re-election bid on april 4

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/mikeisaac/status/867814233995714561

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Zark Zinglebark is exactly the kind of person im talking about when i say that GMI sets my scumbag senses buzzing

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm voting for Zoinkerburg

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Ytlaya posted:

Why was it so low in April 2009? Seemed like it would have been fairly high post-Obama. Maybe that was before Obama had established himself as being friendly to the donor class?

Obama probably blew through a buttload of money in the final days of the campaign

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

paranoid randroid posted:

Zark Zinglebark is exactly the kind of person im talking about when i say that GMI sets my scumbag senses buzzing

There's some latent right-wing support for GMI but it's because they want to slash all social services and replace it with a basic income

Basically a capitalist's dream, give everyone a certain amount of monopoly money and nothing else

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
zuck zone: "zoinks, and away!" *slams into another tree*

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 22:59 on May 25, 2017

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Murk Rubberduck

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

There's some latent right-wing support for GMI but it's because they want to slash all social services and replace it with a basic income

Basically a capitalist's dream, give everyone a certain amount of monopoly money and nothing else

the gmi is also good for them because then they can pay everyone less

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

The closed captioner couldn't type fast enough

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

zuckerberg can still go gently caress himself

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a new sense of pupusas

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

EDIT: It should be noted that irregardless of what democratic politicians want their base is significantly more left wing then it used to be

:whitewater:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mark zuckerberg always looks like a bad cgi render

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Rastor posted:

The closed captioner couldn't type fast enough

why are his eyes so red? did he get stoned before the speech?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Condiv posted:

why are his eyes so red? did he get stoned before the speech?

Baloogan, we need your demonology expertise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
I thought Zuckerberg was diehard Republican?

• Locked thread