Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

To simulate the bacne.

But there need to be more dots, also on the shoulder and chest.

Ink ain't free we have to keep costs down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Frankston posted:

That sweet-rear end elephant logo should be his sideplates.

That would loving own. poo poo, it would be a million times better than just having his name on there in a lovely font.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

rovert posted:

Emma is expected to be cleared from her shoulder injury in mid-June. Great news.

She had better get into a groove on the main roster before all these Mae Young Tournament Aussies and Kiwis steal her spot.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Guys, help

I want to hinder the Jinder

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

Kirios posted:

Guys, help

I want to hinder the Jinder

Well, you can't.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If Jinder mixes up his promos instead of going "YOU HATE ME COS I LOOK DIFFERENT" all the time I might start warming up to him

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Eli Wiggum posted:

If Jinder mixes up his promos instead of going "YOU HATE ME COS I LOOK DIFFERENT" all the time I might start warming up to him

but i do hate him because he looks different. at least other roid users in wwe avoid needing emergency intervention by a dermatologist

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I for one hope Jinder unites the Indian people and ushers them into a new golden age :)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I want to like Jinder because on paper he sounds like he should work well but then, ya know, actual promos and wrestling happens.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
why wasnt owens vs jericho 4 stars?

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

DEAR RICHARD posted:

no roman reigns

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rovert, what's this I'm reading in a reddit thread about you "pretending to be a girl all summer"???

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DEAR RICHARD posted:

jericho isn't dave's source anymore. the big dog is dave's new guy

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
What interview person is going to get body slammed next week and by whom

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
It's sad that representation in wrestling is so bad that people have to settle for guys like Jinder Mahal.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

rovert, what's this I'm reading in a reddit thread about you "pretending to be a girl all summer"???

Out of context. He just feels nice in a sun dress on the beach.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

To get the scoops, you must become the scoops.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

That DICK! posted:

*record scratch*

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Jinder Mahal's gross back makes me worry that when he falls on it the cysts will burst under the skin and he'll get a nasty infection.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Imagine giving Jinder a belly to back suplex.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

That DICK! posted:

This is the funniest random post I think I've ever read.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Rhonne posted:

Imagine giving Jinder a belly to back suplex.

Brock moves in for a German Suplex, immediately recoils.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

That DICK! posted:

Rovert was just working the boys

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This is a really nice shirt.

Frankston posted:

That sweet-rear end elephant logo should be his sideplates.

:agreed:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

that is a good shirt

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

That DICK! posted:

He was chasing a scoop alright leave him alone.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I prefer this quote from that Reddit thread for sheet absurdity

quote:

He's also the Chris Chan over at SomethingAwful's wrestling board.

I guess there are people weirdly obsessed with him but afaik no-one here has attempted to catfish Rovert.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

In this new age of enlightenment that Jinder Mahal has bestowed upon us, the emphasis on maintaining traditional gender roles and the oppressiveness of heteronormative stereotypes have been cleansed by the awakening of the eye of Shiva and the transformative destruction that such an act implies. Good on Rovert and shame of Reddit.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lol the Hardys are losing to TNA

quote:

The trademark application that Matt Hardy filed for “Broken Matt Hardy” in March has been given an initial refusal by the US Patent and Trademark Office. PWInsider reports that the registration application was denied because it “identifies only the name of a particular character/personal name” and doesn’t function in a way to “identify and distinguish applicant’s services from those of others and to indicate the source of applicant’s services.”

Essentially, what this means is that Hardy filed the trademark without naming any services (such as DVD sales, merchandise and the like) that it would be associated with. The application only listed “Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer.” Impact also filed a trademark request for “Broken Matt” on April 28th that is for “DVDs featuring wrestling performances, interviews with wrestlers, backstage happenings and behind-the-scenes information; wristbands; commemorative photographs; posters; trading cards; clothing, namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, caps, visors and arm sleeves; entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler; entertainment services, namely, ongoing wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and recorded for the purpose of distribution through broadcast media; and toy action figures and accessories therefor.”

Hardy has six months from today’s refusal to respond before the application is abandoned.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Chris James 2 posted:

lol the Hardys are losing to TNA

If you'd read what you posted you'd see that isn't the case. They didn't lose the patent to TNA, they filed too vague of a claim.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Fenrir posted:

That would loving own. poo poo, it would be a million times better than just having his name on there in a lovely font.

maybe theyll fix that for his next run

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

If you'd read what you posted you'd see that isn't the case. They didn't lose the patent to TNA, they filed too vague of a claim.

They have six months to refile. Trademarks aren't adjudicated on "first to file", anyway.

This just means the process will stretch out longer than originally thought, aka "forever and a day" instead of just "forever".

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Cubone posted:

Jinder Mahal's gross back makes me worry that when he falls on it the cysts will burst under the skin and he'll get a nasty infection.

His back looked like it had been attacked with an oversized cheese grater after the ppv. I can't imagine what they have to do to keep a guy with dozens of open sores from getting some kind of infection.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

His back looked like it had been attacked with an oversized cheese grater after the ppv. I can't imagine what they have to do to keep a guy with dozens of open sores from getting some kind of infection.

I'm guessing the short answer is "way more than they actually bother to" :smith:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

They just have Seth wear long pants.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i want the new jinder shirt

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sigma posted:

They have six months to refile. Trademarks aren't adjudicated on "first to file", anyway.

This just means the process will stretch out longer than originally thought, aka "forever and a day" instead of just "forever".

So glad they got the belts right out of the gate; vanilla Hardy garbage for their entire return.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Ostentatious posted:

i want the new jinder shirt

Aleister Blacks new shirt is way better.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

The_Rob posted:

Aleister Blacks new shirt is way better.

Its possible for two things to be good at once crazy i know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

That was mean im sorry i should learn to be nicer 2 ppl

• Locked thread