Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Kind of hope trump makes it 4 years, it might take that long to completely destroy the gop from within, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Haha, the President of the United States of America sent an angry letter to a cartoonist

I hope Breathed sends back a lol-worthy letter telling them to suck his Pulitzer.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

By the way, I know this isn't completely Trump related but I still got a lol out of this article from my hometown:

Shenendehowa offers Muslim students prayer room during Ramadan

quote:

CLIFTON PARK - In an effort to establish cultural literacy, the Shenendehowa East High School has reserved a room for students to pray during Ramadan.

The month-long holiday observance begins Friday evening and the designated prayer room is meant to accommodate students of the Muslim faith whom the local Imam says face harassment when they try to pray – an essentially practice during the holy month.

"There is so much pressure on the students," said Halfmoon Imam Mohammad Radie. "Basically, we requested the room for Ramadan prayers, for them to be able to practice their religion in security. Thankfully, the school responded."

But some parents are not happy.

Rebecca Fretto said that the district has crossed a line.

"It has opened a Pandora's box," Fretto said. "If I was a Devil worshipper, would I get a room?"

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

ElGroucho posted:

Kind of hope trump makes it 4 years, it might take that long to completely destroy the gop from within, lmao

It would certainly be a big lol, but he would not only destroy america (which is fine), but also gently caress up everything else. The lols have been good, but im ready for america to not be 200% retarded again, but rather like 70% retarded as per usual.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Jestery posted:

Just incase it is truly dead my phone cached it

How long until Lowtax gets one of these and pays us another drunken visit to GBS?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Smirr posted:

Trump called Germans "evil, very evil", adding "Just look at the millions of cars they sell in the US. Terrible. We're going to stop that"

The Trumps are ethnic Germans...

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
WashPo breaking news, "Jared Kushner now a focus in Russia investigation"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.e5269f125553

quote:

Investigators are focusing on a series of meetings held by Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and an influential White House adviser, as part of their probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and related matters, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Kushner, who held meetings in December with the Russian ambassador and a banker from Moscow , is being investigated because of the extent and nature of his interactions with the Russians, the people said.

The Washington Post reported last week that a senior White House official close to the president was a significant focus of the high-stakes investigation, though it did not name Kushner.

:getin:

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Kushner's under FBI scrutiny apparently.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
He worse his flak jacket like a r-word and none of the military guys clued him in, which was some good ownage.

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

tpink posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.e5269f125553

:getin:

*ultimate erection*

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

CAN'T BUSH THE KUSH

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

haljordan posted:

By the way, I know this isn't completely Trump related but I still got a lol out of this article from my hometown:

Shenendehowa offers Muslim students prayer room during Ramadan

Hey that's my hometown too, the reaction isn't surprising knowing the people who live there.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Chinatown posted:

He worse his flak jacket like a r-word and none of the military guys clued him in, which was some good ownage.

lol

what?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Great, who's going to achieve world peace now ?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I just realized the Montenegro PM stepped on Trumps foot, he didn't get shoved.
Watch it again

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Either way its a lol

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
No, you just ruined the lol :negative:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maybe its good to know the context because i need to work on my hatred problem and that clip was a doozy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/look-at-this-loving-rear end in a top hat-1794077117

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Chinatown posted:

lol i cant believe this is real

me either, because it is obviously a fake photoshop?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zorodius posted:

me either, because it is obviously a fake photoshop?

i cant tell anymore given, you know, reality

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lmao

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
President Trump ahahaha

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

What a loving moron

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
When people were telling Trump to lawyer up, did he not understand it's regarding FBI investigations not Bloom County

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Can't hush the kush

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Jestery posted:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Does it matter if it's real at this point if he's already done more stupid poo poo ?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

tpink posted:

Meh I knew about this a week ago.

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/865651947864432640

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Oscar Wild posted:

Hes driving it down to 31%, because then he would have a 69% next to his name. Bigly thumbs up to that number.

No way Trump thinks 69 is cool, that would require him to be able to give a poo poo about another human being.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

CAN'T BUSH THE KUSH

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

girth brooks part 2 posted:

No way Trump thinks 69 is cool, that would require him to be able to give a poo poo about another human being.

But what if he gets in the 69 position so she can pee in his face

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

SlipkPIe posted:

But what if he gets in the 69 position so she can pee in his face

That didn't occur to me... Unlike Trump you raise a good point

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Okay, Berley Breathed getting a C&D by Donnie's lawyers was only a matter of time but it doesn't make it any less hilarious. Breathed has been skewering the man since the early 1980s.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
If Trump gets to 4% approval him and Melania will just fart on the back of each other's head's

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

jared kushner like never wears a belt and it makes me hate him even more.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Bob NewSCART posted:

Does it matter if it's real at this point if he's already done more stupid poo poo ?

Yeah because I want purestrain lols not some shithead on twitter trying to get some followers with fake lawyer letters

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Groovelord Neato posted:

jared kushner like never wears a belt and it makes me hate him even more.

No shoelaces either, he's in training.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Jestery posted:

"To use language that you might understand ( per my client's wishes ) we will "have your REDACTED in a sling by lunch."
:hmbol:

It's on the verified facebook page, not just the unofficial twitter. lol.

OTOH
https://twitter.com/SamuelAAdams/status/867870316059643904