Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Lol your language skills are starting to break down. You're entering the end stages of the TrumpRage virus

Its only a matter of time before the virus fully takes over and a Trump AV manifests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I mean, you think all weed smokers should be put into camps, also how is wanting people who want to destroy everyone else bad, but wanting to exploit them to death so you can makes more money good?

Idk you tell me buddy, I've been a social worker working in child protection my entire professional career and now am a high school teacher, I'm clearly in the wrong field if I "want to exploit people to death" or whatever your Unhinged assertion is. You're the one much higher up the chain as far as loving over poor people than I am by your own gleeful bragging admission :laffo:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I forget, liberals place a much higher value in saying poo poo and meaningless gestures, of which your entire posting history is a classic textbook example of :allears:

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Idk you tell me buddy, I've been a social worker working in child protection my entire professional career and now am a high school teacher, I'm clearly in the wrong field if I "want to exploit people to death" or whatever your Unhinged assertion is. You're the one much higher up the chain as far as loving over poor people than I am by your own gleeful bragging admission :laffo:

No wonder the education system in the U.S sucks so much if they resorting to hiring morons like you.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/health/chip-health-care-cuts-trump-budget/

quote:

President Donald Trump's budget plans to cut the Children's Health Insurance Program by at least 20% over the next two fiscal years and slash Medicaid, which covers millions more children.

Millions of poor and working families could lose their health coverage if his proposed budget, released Tuesday and called "A New Foundation for American Greatness," gets through as-is. It would hit children's health care hard and break Trump's campaign promise to "save" Medicaid "without cuts."

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The IT guy making GBS threads on social workers and school teachers. What an incredible shock this is

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Idk you tell me buddy, I've been a social worker working in child protection my entire professional career and now am a high school teacher, I'm clearly in the wrong field if I "want to exploit people to death" or whatever your Unhinged assertion is.

He was giving you the benefit of the doubt. The alternative is that you're just unbelievably stupid.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Also lol Jared's going to jail.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
""Haha liberals, im a high school teacher who voted for the people who consistently want to destroy the education system in order to line their own pockets, now let me tell you about how great destroying social services is"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Majorian posted:

Also lol Jared's going to jail.

He's already in jail, dude. You should keep more up to date with your fellows

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

No wonder the education system in the U.S sucks so much if they resorting to hiring morons like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

teachers in the current system are stranded soldiers. Neither party supports them any longer. It's not their fault, it's the system's, since school funding is being raided by both parties.

how can you expect people in that position to continue to stay strong and be "good teachers," or whatever that means anymore, when everyone is against them?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The IT guy making GBS threads on social workers and school teachers. What an incredible shock this is

I believe you mean communists and indoctrinators.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I have it on good authority that Majorian loves to Eat Fresh

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
you're all going to get president zuck :roflolmao:

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
Being a Trump supporting social worker must be the easiest job, you probably just go up to abused children and tell them to bootstraps themselves a better life

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Being a Trump supporting social worker must be the easiest job, you probably just go up to abused children and tell them to bootstraps themselves a better life

You think you're funny but you're really just a sad little man with zero actual regard for the "scum" as you put it who you deem beneath you for not being IT losers. I'd rather be reborn a cockroach than someone like you.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Come back with a news article, not this tabloid garbage

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

T.S. Smelliot posted:

You think you're funny but you're really just a sad little man with zero actual regard for the "scum" as you put it who you deem beneath you for not being IT losers. I'd rather be reborn a cockroach than someone like you.

Says the man who voted for the person that, wants to destroy healthcare for millions of poors, education, labor laws, reproductive services....

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Why do you support Trump when his proposed budget explicitly targets programs that help children with savage funding cuts?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKOrU7W0k

This how I felt every day running my small business.

I have so much serenity now that I've sold it.

I can't imagine running a small business like HVAC, construction, outsourced IT, etc for next 40 years the way this country is heading.

Snatch Duster fucked around with this message at 00:39 on May 26, 2017

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol net neutrality is dead

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
"Mr Smelliot, why can't I go to the doctor after my parents beat me"

"Well nothing in life is free you little commie poo poo, go suck dicks if you want "healthcare" so bad"

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Lemming posted:

Why do you support Trump when his proposed budget explicitly targets programs that help children with savage funding cuts?

because everyone now knows it is neoliberalism that has driven everyone towards the very programs that not only we can't afford, but one party use as a weapon to stay in power

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

Good thing everyone is covering "ORB" and "hand swat gate"

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Mnoba posted:

because everyone now knows it is neoliberalism that has driven everyone towards the very programs that not only we can't afford, but one party use as a weapon to stay in power

How does cutting funding for health care for children with no replacement plan of any kind help those children?

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Lemming posted:

How does cutting funding for health care for children with no replacement plan of any kind help those children?

They'll go back to working in mines and textiles

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Lemming posted:

maybe we could use the mountain of dead babies trump is going to create to build the wall?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Idk you tell me buddy, I've been a social worker working in child protection my entire professional career and now am a high school teacher, I'm clearly in the wrong field if I "want to exploit people to death"

You've been in the right ones for sucking off the government tit while doing nothing though.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Mnoba posted:

maybe we could use the mountain of dead babies trump is going to create to build the wall?

So you think it will hurt those children?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Lemming posted:

So you think it will hurt those children?

not if we get them some whiskey or something while the mortar sets

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol Mnoba is by far the best MAGAVATAR haver.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Lemming posted:

How is pretending a plan that was unsustainable a good thing?

If you cannot afford to bring up children, do not have children.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

ooo nice avie welcome brother *does secret handshake*

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

That's not a complete sentence, but I wasn't making any argument myself about the plan, I was asking a Trump supporter involved with children whether he thought Trump's approach of cutting CHIP by 20% with no replacement would help or hurt children.

I see that you think it will and are fine with it and do in fact want children to suffer.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

But Trump is fine, hahaha, suck it liberals

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ug_7yBUWAA

lol trump is fine

Net Neutrality was killed by globalist shills, on both side of the aisle

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lemming posted:

That's not a complete sentence, but I wasn't making any argument myself about the plan, I was asking a Trump supporter involved with children whether he thought Trump's approach of cutting CHIP by 20% with no replacement would help or hurt children.

I see that you think it will and are fine with it and do in fact want children to suffer.

You.. You just want children to suffer! Proclaimed the quiverlip IT janitor at the man who actually spent years on end working directly to help children

Lol goddamn liberals are something else

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

Net Neutrality was killed by globalist shills, on both side of the aisle

Under Obama, ISPs were classified as common carriers, which subjected them to certain kinds of regulations. Trump's pick is trying to reverse this classification. Do you think getting them classified as common carriers was good or bad? Is removing this classification making things better or worse?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Mnoba posted:

ooo nice avie welcome brother *does secret handshake*

Wow its yuge :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

You.. You just want children to suffer! Proclaimed the quiverlip IT janitor at the man who actually spent years on end working directly to help children

Lol goddamn liberals are something else

I didn't accuse you of anything, just Fog Tipper who implied children would be hurt by this and it was their parents' responsibility to not have put them in that position in the first place. You never answered, so I'll ask again: what do you think of Trump's budget? Do you his plan of cutting CHIP with no other changes would hurt or help children?

• Locked thread