Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Mordor is a loving idiot, he lives in a really nice state and has a job and peace and freedom to come here and yell racial slurs and its still not good enough for him

There's like 3 good states in the union and yeah I'm lucky enough to be born into one of them and have a nice job, and I want that option for everyone, except that's apparently gay communism and people would rather die from opioids. and preventable diseases than follow Minnesota's superior lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That look is "oooh, this guy... look at him ignoring me... what a loser... but still... naw... You wouldn't... but I wonder.... I wonder if its like Marla Maples said it was "The best ever... no... he's gross... look professional"

I doubt Trump could even manage to be on top for more than a couple seconds before needing to be toweled off.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mordor She Wrote posted:

There's like 3 good states in the union
And they're all bad.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
flmao @ computer janitor being a good job and that everyone should have that job

jesus christ. i would think you'd be a troll but i know you're serious

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

phasmid posted:

And they're all bad.

:yeah:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

T.S. Smelliot posted:

This unironic straight up racism would be bannable in any other gbs thread lol

Quite a few offhand racist comments coming from the people in this thread that constantly call everyone else racist. Not too surprising, really.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Poetic Justice posted:

Quite a few offhand racist comments coming from the people in this thread that constantly call everyone else racist. Not too surprising, really.

Takes one to know one it seems

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

You see, I am the nazi racist fascist because i disagree with their marxist bullshit as a Native American.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
beholder we never got the full skinny your racist rant that got you that prob, tell us you were just kidding friend

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

flmao @ computer janitor being a good job and that everyone should have that job

jesus christ. i would think you'd be a troll but i know you're serious

I mean, I'm fairly certain you're just on some form of welfare considering you collect checks for doing nothing.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

You see, I am the nazi racist fascist because i disagree with their marxist bullshit as a Native American.

Your uncle Tom status among the Trumpniks doesn't make you a good person or not a nazi like them hth.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Anti-Trump posters in this thread all seem to be white IT guys or white Europeans

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Your uncle Tom status among the Trumpniks doesn't make you a good person or not a nazi like them hth.

Explain to me how I am an uncle tom for being Native American nativist?

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I mean, I'm fairly certain you're just on some form of welfare considering you collect checks for doing nothing.

When I sold my company for 5.3 million, that's what i get since I am the sole proprietor, part of the deal was I would stay on as a VP to help with the integration of clients and staff.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Anti-Trump posters in this thread all seem to be white IT guys or white Europeans

I mean, the Trump side does have a diverse collection of defenders in this thread, you got a guy who claims to be a native America captain of industry yet spends hours posting on something awful, a guy who gets jerked off in Chicago bathrooms, an Australian, and a failure of a high school teacher.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

mordor thinks nazis are a thing in america, i did nazi that coming

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I'm legit open to forced sterilization in some cases

I legit agree. But then there's the matter of implementation which is so messy I can't even contemplate it without pulling at my hair the whole time. Thanks, religion!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I mean, the Trump side does have a diverse collection of defenders in this thread, you got a guy who claims to be a native America captain of industry yet spends hours posting on something awful, a guy who gets jerked off in Chicago bathrooms, an Australian, and a failure of a high school teacher.

how big is your Something Awful posters facts spreedsheet?

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Mnoba posted:

mordor thinks nazis are a thing in america, i did nazi that coming

Nazi is also just interchangeable with irredeemably lovely people with authoritarian streaks, so it applies perfectly to all Trump supporters.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

how big is your Something Awful posters facts spreedsheet?

How are you sales person? You can't even remember basic information about people you talk to everyday, you'll never make the big sale with that kind of attitude.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I was jerked off TO, there's a world of difference

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I was jerked off TO, there's a world of difference

:trumppop:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Nazi is also just interchangeable with irredeemably lovely people with authoritarian streaks, so it applies perfectly to all Trump supporters.

Um

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Mordor She Wrote posted:

No, it really isn't interchangeable, sorry.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Ok this I'M NOT RACIST, YOU'RE RACIST is really loving tiresome by now.

Especially how none of you know what a racist is.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Bholder posted:

Ooooh! "You're too dumb to know what racism is!"

We're in metaphase now!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Bholder posted:

:allears:

Also, more proof of the media campaign against our marvelous Commander in Chief

Remember the picture they chose to showcase?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Mordor She Wrote posted:

neoliberalism drives people to do desperate dumb things, hopefully you learned this lesson and will vote for progressive candidates in the future

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

In Danny DeVito voice: Look, Obama does a great blackface!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Bholder posted:

Bholder posted:

Science should really focus on how to cure black people's genetic affection towards crime.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

please continue your theory

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Mnoba posted:

please continue your theory

Yeah, I know more than you do, where is your racist probation?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I thought there was real poo poo going down, and instead I learned that snatch, morondin, and spunky need to find gainful employment that pays a living wage for 8 hrs of work.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Bholder posted:

Yeah, I know more than you do, where is your racist probation?

i highly doubt you know more than me about being a racist bholder, i voted for trump that makes me a mega-racist you are just going to have to prove it to me right now

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

i highly doubt you know more than me about being a racist bholder, i voted for trump that makes me a mega-racist you are just going to have to prove it to me right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CByQKMlAydI&t=58s

Neolibs in this thread and foreigners like Bholder are like Hank in this scene. They have zero understanding of the nuance political opinions of being a minority and want to paint all of them as uncle toms if they don't blindly agree with the DNC.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Turns out that parents in fact have no personal resonsibility for the welfare of their children.
It is all on society.

checks out

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Turns out that parents in fact have no personal resonsibility for the welfare of their children.
It is all on society.

checks out

libs do not believe in personal responsibility, its loving astounding.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Fog Tripper posted:

It is all on society.

checks out

You laugh but I've met a couple parents for whom this is an unspoken credo (until good or bad consequences come in to play).

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Fog Tripper posted:

It is all on society.

checks out

Do you scream that when you walk by a Saint Jude's children's hospital?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He's already in jail, dude. You should keep more up to date with your fellows

LOL, that's what I get for not specifying.

But yeah, Jared Kushner's in trouble.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Do you scream that when you walk by a Saint Jude's children's hospital?

You mean the one I donate to every year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Fog Tripper posted:

You mean the one I donate to every year?

Donating doesn't teach children personal responsibility you loving commie enabler

• Locked thread