Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
USA! USA! USA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Good job colorado north

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Lock him up.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Diqnol posted:

Good job colorado north
Unless I'm missing something you're confusing Montana with Wyoming

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I am surprised it was only 100k

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

At least there's no way they can actually campaign with that money at this point. It'll help them pay off debts, though.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I just want people with my views to be in charge with unquestioned support from all citizens and media members

what could possibly go wrong?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I have come to terms with the fact there are wide hateful swaths of America that exist

I just aim to make sure they are marginalized and destroyed.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

My wife was exhausted from walking around Chicago for days so this afternoon we came back to the hotel and I watched a bunch of episodes of home improvement

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

My wife was exhausted from walking around Chicago for days so this afternoon we came back to the hotel and I watched a bunch of episodes of home improvement

was it the one where JTT has cancer

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Ehud posted:

Vacations naps, best naps. Where are y'all staying? We stayed at the Acme Hotel in River North for a few nights then at the Virgin Hotel for the last night when we went this past fall. Started off in a shady af airb&b by Humboldt Park and nope'd the gently caress out of there after like, half an hour, but turned the weekend around thanks to hotels tonight.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

was it the one where JTT has cancer

one of them was when Jill went on TV and dumped all over Tim

another was when Tim decided to pass on a trip to space because mark's girlfriend broke up with him and mark went back to wearing all black

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Neil Armbong posted:

Vacations naps, best naps. Where are y'all staying? We stayed at the Acme Hotel in River North for a few nights then at the Virgin Hotel for the last night when we went this past fall. Started off in a shady af airb&b by Humboldt Park and nope'd the gently caress out of there after like, half an hour, but turned the weekend around thanks to hotels tonight.

Haha we are staying right next door to Acme at Freehand.

It's super convenient to most things.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

one of them was when Jill went on TV and dumped all over Tim

another was when Tim decided to pass on a trip to space because mark's girlfriend broke up with him and mark went back to wearing all black

oh man I remember goth mark

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Ehud posted:

Haha we are staying right next door to Acme at Freehand.

It's super convenient to most things.

Yeah, being by an el stop makes things super easy to get to.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

oh man I remember goth mark

That was after I stopped watching any episodes so this I have to see..

Oh my goddddd

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Kalli posted:

Oh my goddddd

It was glorious. He had his guyliner wearing friend who like, never spoke.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

Oh my goddddd

Literally the exact episode I was watching

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I will never watch them because the jokes I am writing in my head about Tim interacting with his goth son are too good.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I swear I remember a joke where Tim finds makeup on the counter and says "Hey honey is this yours?" and Mark goes "It's mine" and Tim is all like "uuurrrrghhhh?"

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I watched a lot of Home Improvement, great show...real family drama, good jokes, star-studded cast. My first on-screen crush was the Tool Girl that wasn't Pamela Anderson, although she was great too.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am surprised it was only 100k
Impressive if you consider there are 27 people in Montana.

Kalli posted:

I will never watch them because the jokes I am writing in my head about Tim interacting with his goth son are too good.
Share.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

guys we are eating dinner at a secret agent themed restaurant where you get to pick your spy name

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Tim Allen had a pretty funny ego check with a family member who had nothing but mean things to say about him

I'm happy he's off Tv

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
My favorite Home Improvement is the fake one in the Simpsons where Tim runs over their neighbor. "Back to jail for me! hrr hrr hrr hrr hrr"

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Can't wait for Crowd Comparison Version 2.0.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Can't think of Home Improvement without remembering the Time Allen grunt song on ytmnd

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Ehud posted:

guys we are eating dinner at a secret agent themed restaurant where you get to pick your spy name

Safehouse! Nice, the first one in Milwaukee is rad

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Safehouse! Nice, the first one in Milwaukee is rad

yeah I loved the process of getting inside. Really cute.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Ehud posted:

Bond never got a ring either

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Share.

I am obviously workshopping these, but:

Tim notices some furniture is coming apart, motions to Mark's collar and asks him to come over so he can use it to nail it back together.

Mark is listening to music and Tim runs in so excited because he thinks Mark is playing with power tools.

Mark asks for some money to buy a CD, mom asks what CD? Mark says Powerman 5000. Tim declares himself More Powerman 9000.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

BitterAvatar posted:

My favorite Home Improvement is the fake one in the Simpsons where Tim runs over their neighbor. "Back to jail for me! hrr hrr hrr hrr hrr"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47qqz2zes8Q

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kalli posted:

Tim notices some furniture is coming apart, motions to Mark's collar and asks him to come over so he can use it to nail it back together.

Mark is listening to music and Tim runs in so excited because he thinks Mark is playing with power tools.

Mark asks for some money to buy a CD, mom asks what CD? Mark says Powerman 5000. Tim declares himself More Powerman 9000.

lmao

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

lol

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

a patagonian cavy posted:

Bond never got a ring either

He married once during On Her Majesty's Secret Service, then promptly died right after the wedding.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Does anyone else in their thirties have a group of friends that just loving watching Jared Kushner eat poo poo?

Like, a big group text where you revel in it?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I was shopping for kids books and came across this gem.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XK4VWG7?psc=1

quote:

Amidst all the talk about Donald Trump since he became the President-elect of the United States of America, this book shines light on all the things you did not know about him. Having and promoting healthy lifestyle habits, he is a role model for the business world. He always dreamt big and nothing less. The man has undeniable talents and has a story to tell. The amusing and descriptive biography gives you an insight of the man who has done everything, from being in the show business, to just business, to becoming the leader of the free world. It's time for you know more about the man who is in control of the nuclear codes for the next four years.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

that got dark fast

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

No Irish Need Imply posted:

LOL if you think most of those contributions came from Montanans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

Does anyone else in their thirties have a group of friends that just loving watching Jared Kushner eat poo poo?

Like, a big group text where you revel in it?

...yes.

• Locked thread