Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Aumanor posted:

Please tell me that Zed raged in allchat, there are VERY few things more satisfying in League than watching an assassin eat poo poo, and watching an assassin eat poo poo and rage about it is one of them :allears:

keep your coprophagia fetish out of the league of legends thread please

E: misread the post. please ignore this

pog boyfriend fucked around with this message at 22:28 on May 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

FeelsRakanMan

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Teikanmi posted:

Just play MF or some poo poo at low elo where you can get the huge damage proc when you last hit a minion with Q, no one knows how to position in your elo so it's freelo

Ashe also is free Volleys and ults

they actually changed mf q so that it can crit now but is no longer big damage for bouncing off dead minions. this is actually a buff outside of laning phase and probably just a buff in general if you're dumb

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
It still does Nasty damage

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have all the champions and runes I want but I have 4800 ip to blow on something.

Of the four champions I can buy rn, which is best to pick up for trading to people? Diana, Draven, Fiora, Viktor

Also what's up with the Mystery Champion Shards nowadays, do you still only get champions you don't own or what?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2503769390/34866927?tab=overview

You can be banned for 2 weeks because you had one really bad game. I was harassed by 9 people for 50 minutes and got x9'd for feeding.

I spent this near hour long game getting ping spammed, being followed to soak gold and xp from me, constantly trash talked by both teams, baiting me into fighting and then abandoning me to die for another excuse to dog pile me in chat.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
You brag about boosting, I hope they up it to a perma. Cheers.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Might be the best outcome that they finally lock me out for good

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Chump tier saltiness

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
now you have time to wash the mug

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Can I donate to your patreon so I can send you money for a haircut and some soap

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i seem to vaguely remember a riot dev said they had been working on tools to better detect intentional feeding, since otherwise picking that single game out from a sea of bullshit reports seems impossible to me

unrelated: they're remaking azir lol

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Separate the good feeders from the great ones

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i wish jhin was meta again, hes so fun and good to play

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

its curtains for Kevin posted:

Can I donate to your patreon so I can send you money for a haircut and some soap

I'm getting a haircut next week ok

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Any time I make a mistake I just type "unlucky" and people chill the gently caress out instantly

I also do it when my team makes mistakes because it untilts them

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teikanmi posted:

Any time I make a mistake I just type "unlucky" and people chill the gently caress out instantly

thats very smart

i have been trying out "?" whenever an enemy dies and "inting?" if they have more than one death, regardless of their kills or assists

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
If you just blame everything on luck then no one's delicate ego gets bruised

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Alright, I've got some more replays if anyone wants to waste some time on them.

First game is Nunu, and I definitely had some Happy Accidents but I am pretty sure people were just scapegoating me for losing their lanes.

Second game was an MF loss.

Last game was an MF win. Being honest with myself, I think I contributed by not losing my lane and had a few good team fight Bullet Times that helped the solo laners win the fights. I know a few heroes had more hero and structure damage that game.

Also, good lord is it fun to watch a Double Up that killed a creep just loving chunk the enemy Shoot Man.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Are you still taking assassin on adcs, by the way? Cause, uh, don't. Especially not on Jinx. It does nothing 90% of the time in lane and doesn't do much later either.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I'll hook you up with the MF loss game

also that other poster said to go 18-0-12 but he's wrong, you should take 18-12-0 but not take asassin and instead get the biscuit mastery

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Are you still taking assassin on adcs, by the way? Cause, uh, don't. Especially not on Jinx. It does nothing 90% of the time in lane and doesn't do much later either.

I swapped over to 12 in Defense. I'll probably try Teikanmi's suggested setup tonight.

I tried Full Lethality for MF because some goon ITT said so, is that dumb? It was definitely a bigger challenge to CS without an rune AD. It wasn't awful because of Love Tap and I'm used to having to CS like that back when Full Lethality was just what ADC's were supposed to take, hah.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Teikanmi posted:

If we lose a fight because I did something stupid I just type "my fault!" these days.

It's amazing how many people don't get angry at you if you accept that you made a mistake and just say "yeah that was a stupid decision. Soz."

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Why doesn't every jungler in the world take green item instead of blue or red? I don't know if it's just because my normals MMR is trash and no one sweeps for wards early, but having extra vision in the early–mid game is absolutely devastating. I can see where the enemy jungler is and walk up to him while he's fighting raptors and kill him. I can check to make sure I'm not getting collapsed on while I'm invading his gromp or whatever. I know it's taken on some junglers by default like Nunu, but it just seems so much more powerful than a minor damage burn/nuke and debuff that I'm wondering why it's not the default. Is there an elo where green item becomes less worth it because of warding competence, or what?

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
e: I answered the inverse version of your question whoops.

Some junglers don't benefit as much from the blue smite slow or the red smite auto-attack damage min/max as others. Coincidentally, these tend to be champions that want to gently caress over the other jungler by invading but never really slapfighting (such as Nunu) or can do cool stuff with the extra wards (such as Lee Sin). Basically, for the champions for which the first two benefits do hold up it becomes a min/maxing CC or damage output thing, where you do bank on having (good) enough vision and game sense to the point where those benefits surpass the extra wards.

Lex Neville fucked around with this message at 14:27 on May 26, 2017

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
edit wait

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 14:27 on May 26, 2017

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Teikanmi posted:

whoops I just deleted it

All you need to know is to push when they back and when you have the advantage you need to play more aggressive

Thanks m8.

Does anyone else ITT play with goons? I seem to play at off hours from the regular Discord crowd, great people though they are.

I'm mostly on 2200-0000 CST lately.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

rabidsquid posted:

they actually changed mf q so that it can crit now but is no longer big damage for bouncing off dead minions. this is actually a buff outside of laning phase and probably just a buff in general if you're dumb

It still autocrits off dead minions though.

My 6-item build of choice for MF now is every lethality item, IE, RFC and one of BT/Death's Dance/Mercurial. You can literally one-shot squishies if you bounce a Q onto them with that.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rygar201 posted:

Thanks m8.

Does anyone else ITT play with goons? I seem to play at off hours from the regular Discord crowd, great people though they are.

I'm mostly on 2200-0000 CST lately.

hold on i'm recording it from the VOD I had open in the background when I uploaded it

double the streaming artifact fun!!!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teikanmi posted:

hold on i'm recording it from the VOD I had open in the background when I uploaded it

double the streaming artifact fun!!!

everyone should just record over everyone else's response until it's a chaotic babble of goon screeching then sell it an experimental jazz album

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/147291861

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Thanks bro. I may have to wait till my lunchbreak to watch it though.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Phreak redid his runes introduction to better explain what runes different hero types use and why rather than just going "THIS IS WHAT EACH HERO USES EXACTLY".

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

njsykora posted:

Phreak redid his runes introduction to better explain what runes different hero types use and why rather than just going "THIS IS WHAT EACH HERO USES EXACTLY".

phreak is also actually a virgin who sucks really bad

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

njsykora posted:

"In terms of tier lists, basically anything that's an S-tier … are runes that basically every single account should have, and every player should have, because they work on virtually every champion in the game."

… So why do we have to buy them? If every account/player should have them because they work or are optimal, then why not just roll that right into new accounts?

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Lovechop posted:

phreak is also actually a virgin who sucks really bad

Could I get a text summary of this? Can't watch the videos at work. I want to hear about Phreak being an InCel bad player though, hah

^Got to get people playing games, and not spending that IP on heroes

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Still waiting for my special bonus prizes and content for buying runes

-me from 2015

Rygar201 posted:

Could I get a text summary of this? Can't watch the videos at work. I want to hear about Phreak being an InCel bad player though, hah

^Got to get people playing games, and not spending that IP on heroes

imagine a dog picture and music, spinning and dancing for eternity

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Rygar201 posted:

basically he has never had sex and he's really ticked off about it

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

To be honest if you willingly have Phreak's facial hair you need to just accept the consequences. Though he is moving away from the chinstrap which is an improvement, however he's increasingly just looking like Draven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.

njsykora posted:

Though he is moving away from the chinstrap which is an improvement, however he's increasingly just looking like Draven.

This is 100 percent a good thing.

• Locked thread