Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

as far as wrestling shirts go, it's possible for everything to be, as bob costas once said, "god what the hell. wha gah. what stinks so bad? is that me? My drat lips and hands both stink of poo poo... what the heck is going on!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The_Rob posted:

Aleister Blacks new shirt is way better.

If I want a shirt for a dumb thing with a satanic motiff I'll skip right to the metal band shirts thank you very much.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Ostentatious posted:

i want the new jinder shirt

The Internet has made it a 'Breeze' to buy products online

But don't buy any Tyler Breeze merchandise, it's bad

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

plus that elephant is way radder than some dumb hand thing.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i have it on good authority that elephant does indeed beat 'hand' in a fight if we were to go 1v1 on it

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

hosed up that there's no satanic elephant shirt to cover all the bases

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

hosed up that there's no satanic elephant shirt to cover all the bases

WWE hit me up I got some ideas

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

super macho dude posted:

In this new age of enlightenment that Jinder Mahal has bestowed upon us, the emphasis on maintaining traditional gender roles and the oppressiveness of heteronormative stereotypes have been cleansed by the awakening of the eye of Shiva and the transformative destruction that such an act implies. Good on Rovert and shame of Reddit.

I'm gonna keep repeating "smash the Jinder binary" until it gets over.

Smash the Jinder binary.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
http://auction.wwe.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=1857907

I hope this skyrockets over the next 4 days

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This looks like something Brian Pulido would produce.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I just looked, and apparently there is no official Breeze, Fandango, or even Brezango merch that I could find on WWE.

Best I could do was old Breze NXT stuff.

You'd think that two dudes whose gimmick is that they are fashionable, and are starting to get over big, giving them shirts would be a no brainer.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

BrigadierSensible posted:

You'd think that two dudes whose gimmick is that they are fashionable, and are starting to get over big, giving them shirts would be a no brainer.

Vince: Look right now they're not making any money from the merchandise we don't make, they need to sell more of what we won't give them before we can give them anything! I swear these loving millennials....

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:02 on May 26, 2017

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Ostentatious posted:

Its possible for two things to be good at once crazy i know

This might be true for many things, but not the WWE.

New Jinder shirt is good?? Aleister Blacks shirt was always bad.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
this shirt looks like a reapportioned logo for some indian version of the price is right and also it is terrible.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
Im glad Jinder won. Long may he reign.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

I just looked, and apparently there is no official Breeze, Fandango, or even Brezango merch that I could find on WWE.

lmao you think you could afford anything breezango would approve

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

That DICK! posted:

rovert, what's this I'm reading in a reddit thread about you "pretending to be a girl all summer"???

That wasn't me and I had no involvement. 2010 F4W forum posters will back me up.

Not easy to recap as it brings up old forum drama and involves an insane person. But a poster from England joined F4W as woman. Stole a dead person's identity and created Twitter and Facebook accounts. Befriended Alvarez's Grandma and other stuff I forget. Eventually got found out.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
lol why would you do that rovert.

this is nearly as bad a denying the holocaust, which roman reigns does.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Ostentatious posted:

i want the new jinder shirt

http://shop.wwe.com/jinder-mahal-modern-day-maharaja-authentic-t-shirt/TC9001.html

here u go, 5x is still in stock but hurry

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

I want to buy a Jinder shirt but WWE shirts feel like I'm wearing a tarp.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

let's go jinder

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I want to hinder Jinder

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

rovert posted:

That wasn't me and I had no involvement. 2010 F4W forum posters will back me up.

Not easy to recap as it brings up old forum drama and involves an insane person. But a poster from England joined F4W as woman. Stole a dead person's identity and created Twitter and Facebook accounts. Befriended Alvarez's Grandma and other stuff I forget. Eventually got found out.

Someone pretended to be Nancy Benoit????

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rovert posted:

2010 F4W forum posters

2010 F4W forum posters here and i can confirm that yes, Rovert was Rovertina.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

if their gimmick is being fashionable it makes more sense to keep them as far away from wrestling merch as possible

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I was just on there last night and saw Breeze so I clicked it wondering if maybe he got something new, but it gave me a 404 page.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/notsam/status/867893738114355200

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tokamak posted:

New Jinder shirt is good?? Aleister Blacks shirt was always bad.

"Hmmm, this Aleister guy is into Satan and is a complete edgelord. Also his name is BLACK. What color should we make his first shirt? Hmmmm..."

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

2010 F4W forum posters here and i can confirm that yes, Rovert was Rovertina.

as a long time Rovert supporter, I am troubled by the news that Rovert impersonated a dead woman and won the Miss Wrestlemania battle royal

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

super macho dude posted:

"Hmmm, this Aleister guy is into Satan and is a complete edgelord. Also his name is BLACK. What color should we make his first shirt? Hmmmm..."

Lol of course a goon would be mad about a shirt being a color other than black.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

The_Rob posted:

Lol of course a goon would be mad about a shirt being a color other than black.

It's a bad decision for his first shirt. Do you actually think white with black text works better for the character and design, or do you just like being annoyed?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Wazzu posted:

It's a bad decision for his first shirt. Do you actually think white with black text works better for the character and design, or do you just like being annoyed?

I think it's nice to have a wrestling shirt that isn't black, and white with black looks good. I don't think it has to be black to match his character of whatever that just sounds like a dumb nitpick that goons made up.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
All loving wrestling shirts are black. Be thankful they decided to do something different with someone's shirt for once.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Also I think Jinders new shirt is kind of ugly.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Vaguido posted:

All loving wrestling shirts are black. Be thankful they decided to do something different with someone's shirt for once.

It's weird they did it to the one dude where black would be quite fitting. Anyway, I don't think anyone is very mad about this, but I'll let Rob have it so he has a modicum of happiness in his day for once.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Dias posted:

It's weird they did it to the one dude where black would be quite fitting. Anyway, I don't think anyone is very mad about this, but I'll let Rob have it so he has a modicum of happiness in his day for once.

Who said I was mad about it not being black or it being black? What are you saying I am mad about?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I have an important scoop.
https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/867882529533177856

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Imagine how many more 4* matches Roman would have if he got to work with your Owen Harts and Shawn Michaels as opposed to, like, Sheamus and the Big Show

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

projecthalaxy posted:

Imagine how many more 4* matches Roman would have if he got to work with your Owen Harts and Shawn Michaels as opposed to, like, Sheamus and the Big Show

Imagine the stars Roman will get when WWE signs Okada and Omega. I'm imagining it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Roman would've carried Mabel to a four-star match.

• Locked thread