Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I don't think I'm going to spend more on youtube videos than I do on Netflix, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I don't think I'm going to spend more on youtube videos than I do on Netflix, personally.

Excellent point bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

It is cheaper to buy this 3.5 pound decorative jar of Red Vines than it is to help Lowtax send his kids to college:

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Vines-Original-Jar-Pound/dp/B06WGQFLD2/ref=sr_1_15_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1495758511&sr=1-15&keywords=licorice

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
I can buy three cartons of wine for 12 dollars

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

CharlestonJew posted:

Tbf a big part of the disagreement was over whether or not he was abusing his daughter, and the forums are a better place for it

I think one of them said he and his kids deserved to have a potential pedophile [shmorky] around them constantly because "????" which is hosed up. Even if nothing physical happens, you don't know the amount of emotional and psychological abuse that can be done by a pedo.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

value-brand cereal posted:

I think one of them said he and his kids deserved to have a potential pedophile [shmorky] around them constantly because "????" which is hosed up. Even if nothing physical happens, you don't know the amount of emotional and psychological abuse that can be done by a pedo.

All I remember is someone said that maybe involving his daughter wasn't a great idea and Lowtax flipped his poo poo.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

value-brand cereal posted:

LPers seem like the kind of people who would subject a child to being alone with a pedophile for the crime of their father making it ok to say the n-word in GBS like 5 years ago.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Who What Now posted:

All I remember is someone said that maybe involving his daughter wasn't a great idea and Lowtax flipped his poo poo.

Yeah it's really funny how "I'm leaving this website because my friend got banned from the forums for disagreeing with Lowtax on Twitter about using his daughter to mock a hospitalized pedophile months after they seperated" somehow became "I'm leaving this website because I think pedohilia loving rules! Also I voted for Hillary and hate white people, oogabooga!!!" after like a month of GBS cancer echo chamber.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Guy Mann posted:

Yeah it's really funny how "I'm leaving this website because my friend got banned from the forums for disagreeing with Lowtax on Twitter about using his daughter to mock a hospitalized pedophile months after they seperated" somehow became "I'm leaving this website because I think pedohilia loving rules! Also I voted for Hillary and hate white people, oogabooga!!!" after like a month of GBS cancer echo chamber.

i think it's funnier how it somehow became a stillbirth of an offsite with a patreon and extensive rules about trigger warnings

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Guy Mann posted:

They were cry baby bitches much like yourself and I'm glad they're gone

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Mentally Grill

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i think it's funnier how it somehow became a stillbirth of an offsite with a patreon and extensive rules about trigger warnings

Every part of the whole thing is hilarious in it's own unique way.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jimmy Hats posted:

Mentally Grill

:eyepop:

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Why lowtax no do thing

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Jimmy Hats posted:

Mentally Grill

A good name for summer GWS

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Who What Now posted:

It was a little more loaded than that.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

It is cheaper to buy this 3.5 pound decorative jar of Red Vines than it is to help Lowtax send his kids to college:

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Vines-Original-Jar-Pound/dp/B06WGQFLD2/ref=sr_1_15_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1495758511&sr=1-15&keywords=licorice

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
im the guy that censors parts of a guy's name because ????

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Honestly Lowtax changing his focus from the forums to twitter sucked, but whatever he likes I guess
the good thing about something awful is that there's a much lower chance of anonymous assholes ruining your life for no reason than on twitter

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Nah

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Guy Mann posted:

Another cool single twenty-something video games person with a priceless advice on how to raise children.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I eat at Burger King once a month, so I follow their CEOs online, and whenever they share something personal on twitter, I make sure to provide my take on their personal life, going even as far as questioning their parental choices, and calling them bad, trash parents, Jesus Christ, I hope CPS take their children, what utter disgrace, they just don't think things through, I think I'll create my own diners chain where people can eat their vegan meals in peace.

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

Paladinus posted:

I eat at Burger King once a month, so I follow their CEOs online, and whenever they share something personal on twitter, I make sure to provide my take on their personal life, going even as far as questioning their parental choices, and calling them bad, trash parents, Jesus Christ, I hope CPS take their children, what utter disgrace, they just don't think things through, I think I'll create my own diners chain where people can eat their vegan meals in peace.

Lmao

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sounds a bit like an lp-focused skullmund tbh

sjwullmund

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

sjwullmund

I like that Skullmund managed to get poo poo together and upgrade to xenforo.

It's really dumb but I'm looking forward to the little badge/award things for posts.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Engaging people on twitter is never not a mistake.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Guy Mann posted:

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

They were cry baby bitches much like yourself and I'm glad they're gone

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

lohli posted:

I like that Skullmund

hell, same.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

I'm no parent but I'm finding it hard to believe that a young child would be all "can we mock her about it via LP dad?" in response to a serious discussion about sexual predators

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

alpaca diseases posted:

I'm no parent but I'm finding it hard to believe that a young child would be all "can we mock her about it via LP dad?" in response to a serious discussion about sexual predators

"You know what would drive that diaper fetish pedo insane dad? Covering me in diapers and squealing on stream"

XxXCaptainNoxXxX fucked around with this message at 13:25 on May 26, 2017

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I heard Lowtax is a conglomerate of Vietnamese business men irl

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

alpaca diseases posted:

True but if anyone's kid would be the one to say it...

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Excellent point bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m

I like to think his password is like Benjamin65 or something

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

sjwullmund

Skullmund gets as many posts a day as they get in a month and doesn't continually panhandle to keep it running

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Skullmund gets as many posts a day as they get in a month

Six?

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
My spaceship better be a png, none of this jpg crap. Also i expect an alpha channel.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

alpaca diseases posted:

His daughter wanted to show that she could laugh about this, as opposed to having been affected in some negative way by the experience. You know, it's empowering.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 14:28 on May 26, 2017

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Be nice to the skull boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

SpaceClown posted:

Be nice to the skull boys.