Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Harald posted:

who loving cares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

could I have a cheese pizza with a "naked" "child" please :wink:

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bip Roberts posted:

Umm cause pizzagate is unironically good

You were one of the biggest and most ridiculously out of touch Hillary guys in CSPAM and I'm wondering what you have to say for yourself

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

canpakes posted:

You were one of the biggest and most ridiculously out of touch Hillary guys in CSPAM and I'm wondering what you have to say for yourself

Hmm yass

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Are you saying that you weren't a humongous Hillary supporter Who posted constantly about how Hillary was inevitable and Bernie could never win etc etc?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

canpakes posted:

Are you saying that you weren't a humongous Hillary supporter Who posted constantly about how Hillary was inevitable and Bernie could never win etc etc?

that's crazy. and what's even more crazy is that bernie would have won.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

whoflungpoop posted:

It is objectively the fault of the democratic party that we have an embarrassing unqualified shithead as president, yes. Because as bad as they are, I still expect better from them. No one expects anything good from republicans, cause they pander to the religiously insane and the angry white trash and all flavors of disaffected lazy failures. But I did expect better from the Democrats, and they blew it, so aside from hoping for better, what can I really say about a group of people who got beat by losers?

Idk where you got the genitals thing from, I'm fine with trans men using my bathrooms and whatnot. But the ones who immediately try to lecture others on women's issues I roll my eyes at, cause its like bitch my gender is not a GED program, you can't make up 18 years worth of experience in a single test so stfu for like 5-10 years and gain some wisdom first

yes the lecturing is the problem. you have not been completely hosed by a media assault about said lectures that i guarantee have never loving happened to you. Jesus christ this election broke your brains lol. Pedophiles! Lectures! Trump is actually liberals' fault because!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

canpakes posted:

Dunno, I was pretty big into Bernie before he lost and thought it was funny people didn't realize it for like 4 months after he lost.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bip Roberts posted:

Dunno, I was pretty big into Bernie before he lost and thought it was funny people didn't realize it for like 4 months after he lost.

Guess you didn't mind that Clinton screwed him up his wrinkly bum by buying out the press?

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bip Roberts posted:

This seems like it is really not true at all. You were one of the biggest Hillary supporters on the entire forum. You thought she was inevitable because you don't understand what is happening in the United States. I think you are trying to rewrite history to save yourself some embarrassment here.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

canpakes posted:

I think you are trying to rewrite history to save yourself some embarrassment here.

The servers are going to implode under the backpedaling that will occur in the next couple of months

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

canpakes posted:

This seems like it is really not true at all. You were one of the biggest Hillary supporters on the entire forum. You thought she was inevitable because you don't understand what is happening in the United States. I think you are trying to rewrite history to save yourself some embarrassment here.

It's coo

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Maya Fey posted:

that's crazy. and what's even more crazy is that bernie would have won.

Bernie had my respect until he let the blm ppl hijack his stump speech

If he had publically shamed them for disrespecting him and his audience and then just roundhoused them all into the crowd with one kick, I would have been like yeah. This is the one. This is the right kungfu grandpa for our nation

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

Bernie had my respect until he let the blm ppl hijack his stump speech

If he had publically shamed them for disrespecting him and his audience and then just roundhoused them all into the crowd with one kick, I would have been like yeah. This is the one. This is the right kungfu grandpa for our nation

drat dude, welcome to the club. Can we get a Trump avatar over here

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

The way I saw it, he wanted to make a gesture of appearing open, since he likely genuinely wants to hear people out. The fact that the BLM people were kind of boorish and just made a scene rather than saying anything substantial likely disappointed him, but he's optimistic and likely saw it as an exuberant expression of passion.

They shoulda stormed Clinton tho.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The way I saw it, he wanted to make a gesture of appearing open, since he likely genuinely wants to hear people out. The fact that the BLM people were kind of boorish and just made a scene rather than saying anything substantial likely disappointed him, but he's optimistic and likely saw it as an exuberant expression of passion.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/30/politics/hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/25/politics/hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter-whichhillary/

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Williams, holding a banner that said, "We have to bring them to heel. #WhichHillary?" asked Clinton, "Will you apologize to black people for mass incarceration?"

Members of the crowd then began to boo Williams, with some shouting, "You're being rude," "This is not appropriate" and "You're trespassing."

Heh

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

yes the lecturing is the problem. you have not been completely hosed by a media assault about said lectures that i guarantee have never loving happened to you. Jesus christ this election broke your brains lol. Pedophiles! Lectures! Trump is actually liberals' fault because!

Oogedy boogedy *white woman jumps out of your closet*

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lol

"Bootstraps!" *sips latte*

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I only dress is nehrus now cause of hilldawg.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Even if they did that to Clinton or Trump it'd still be lovely, that's just unclassy behavior it doesn't matter how lovely the person on stage is

Besides that kind of poo poo is an art form, if you're gonna gently caress up someone's public engagement you better have some kind of gimmick. The boobs protestors figured this out long ago

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Lol if you don't get all your blm related brand info from deray

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bip Roberts posted:

I only dress is nehrus now cause of hilldawg.

You are pretending to be ironic or something but we all know that an actual Hillary guy. you were a gigantic Hillary guy. Just An enourmous Hillary supporter who"knew" she was going to win and constantly smugly lectured everybody about it.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

canpakes posted:

You are pretending to be ironic or something but we all know that an actual Hillary guy. you were a gigantic Hillary guy. Just An enourmous Hillary supporter who"knew" she was going to win and constantly smugly lectured everybody about it.

Hell yea

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Yea you were one of the worst hillfolks in cspam tbh but all the same welcome back to general bullshit bernie would have won

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Toadvine posted:

Yea you were one of the worst hillfolks in cspam tbh but all the same welcome back to general bullshit bernie would have won

Yo, hillary posting was good as hell in cspam

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Clinton derangement is the best because despite everything it's still funny as heck

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
:qq: hillary raped me as a child :qq:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea it's funny to watch deranged posters try to defend her or her supporters

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

More like bitch roberts

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bip Roberts posted:

Clinton derangement is the best because despite everything it's still funny as heck

Ah so you were only trolling in your support for Hillary ? Would that be fair to say?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

More like bitch roberts

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I never did cspam was he one of the ones who posted about their panic attacks in the election night thread

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

whoflungpoop posted:

Oogedy boogedy *white woman jumps out of your closet*

LOl lady with a rape fantasy is worried about liberal sex perverts.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Lol if you don't think hillarys long years of public service don't allow her to indulge in the sweet fruit of our youngest and most vulnerable

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Whats an Anthony Weiner tho?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Tell me about this rape fantasy of mine

Describe everything, like what I'm wearing, the shape of the hole your head leaves in the wall, etc

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

ok but on the other hand y'all believe in satanic pizza cults

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

Tell me about this rape fantasy of mine

Describe everything, like what I'm wearing, the shape of the hole your head leaves in the wall, etc

:munch:

• Locked thread