Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I've been so loving fancy this week it's out of control

You're very handsome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Ty for all the compliments and fashion advise, I do have brown shoes on with the tan suit btw. The bottom one is blue, interested to hear suggestions on tie/shirt colors for each if anyone has ideas.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Greggster posted:

I see a young (and obviously, alive) George Michael here, is all I want to say.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Short summary of my month with increasing amounts of makeup:

I love my taco shirt. I never get enough chances to wear it

Drunk, sweaty, and bowling! (That's not a stain on my shirt)

Second time I got ready for a date at work and was stood up (different guy.) I don't know what's wrong with me 😕

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CeramicPig posted:

Short summary of my month with increasing amounts of makeup:

Drunk, sweaty, and bowling! (That's not a stain on my shirt)

Second time I got ready for a date at work and was stood up (different guy.) I don't know what's wrong with me 😕

you look like a cat

:meow:

Snatch Duster has a new favorite as of 01:08 on May 27, 2017

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Things over in birdland have been kind of hellish for the last couple months and today I decided I deserved something to cheer me up. I got a straightening treatment which is something I haven't done in years and discovered my hair is real drat long when it's megastraight, I am stoked and also am indeed cheered up :kimchi:

Quick-and-dirty end-of-a-long-day wearing-my-BNL-sweatshirt selfie in my friend's terribly lit kitchen because damnit, I feel cute

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Things over in birdland have been kind of hellish for the last couple months and today I decided I deserved something to cheer me up. I got a straightening treatment which is something I haven't done in years and discovered my hair is real drat long when it's megastraight, I am stoked and also am indeed cheered up :kimchi:

Quick-and-dirty end-of-a-long-day wearing-my-BNL-sweatshirt selfie in my friend's terribly lit kitchen because damnit, I feel cute

You are! :cheers:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Celtic gender swapped Adonis who microwaves tissues for sustenance.

mue caliente, si si

Snatch Duster has a new favorite as of 03:13 on May 27, 2017

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Snatch Duster posted:

who microwaves tissues for sustenance

:laffo:

Thanks both :)

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

It's uncanny

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

zenintrude posted:

It's uncanny

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I've been so loving fancy this week it's out of control

Goddamn, son

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Goddamn, son

:bigtran:

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Tell me more about this straightening treatment. Is it chemical straightening - like a relaxing agent - or something gentler?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

HoAssHo posted:

Tell me more about this straightening treatment. Is it chemical straightening - like a relaxing agent - or something gentler?

I'm guessing it went something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8xLm7raziQ

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

HoAssHo posted:

It's a Brazilian keratin treatment, formaldehyde-free. Basically from my understanding they saturate your hair with a keratin spray to reinforce your hair's natural keratin and then seal it in with a flat iron. You need to give it a few days to set before you can wash it or use any hair clips or ties but the straightening effect lasts 3 - 6 months and reduces frizziness and fluffiness.

I have a lot of very thick hair so it's a godsend for me

e: it's also a little pricy so I recommend getting a Groupon or something.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 13:08 on May 27, 2017

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I have a lot of very thick hair

Same

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
More like oldbaldless

I had to, I am sorry.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

HoAssHo posted:

You tape heavy weights to each hair and leave them for a week.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!

HoAssHo posted:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Holy crap I hope that's not real, that looks agonizing :stonk:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

https://youtu.be/ccVC5MjZEfs

So, I am that dick that breaks up with you with a Tom Waits song on a Friday night.

:smuggo:

so there's my walking shoe. Well, it's actually my go drink beer on the deck with my dad shoe, but symbolism or something?

Teagan has a new favorite as of 17:00 on May 27, 2017

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

It's a real thing!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_hang
http://abcnews.go.com/US/takes-professional-hair-hanger-circus/story?id=23593385

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Yeah I hear spanx are a hoot at the end of the day but you have to suffer for art

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Trying out a new haircut. Still don't know what I want to do with the beard though.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hard no. posted:

https://youtu.be/ccVC5MjZEfs

So, I am that dick that breaks up with you with a Tom Waits song on a Friday night.

:smuggo:

so there's my walking shoe. Well, it's actually my go drink beer on the deck with my dad shoe, but symbolism or something?

Wrong clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Vargatron posted:

Trying out a new haircut. Still don't know what I want to do with the beard though.

Go full Hitler Youth or go home is what my great grandma would always say. I think it applies here.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

It's a Brazilian keratin treatment, formaldehyde-free. Basically from my understanding they saturate your hair with a keratin spray to reinforce your hair's natural keratin and then seal it in with a flat iron. You need to give it a few days to set before you can wash it or use any hair clips or ties but the straightening effect lasts 3 - 6 months and reduces frizziness and fluffiness.

I have a lot of very thick hair so it's a godsend for me

e: it's also a little pricy so I recommend getting a Groupon or something.

Oh, okay, thanks. Ya know, I think I've heard of that but just forgot it was a thing. I need to get on that immediately.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

That is also a good one.

Most break up songs are about being dumped. I am feeling pretty good actually. My mum just bought me new scotch glasses and they are great! Maybe you guys could help me out with the thematic music, I don't much think that the Kelly Clarkson options popping up suit the mood of moving on and such and such.

https://youtu.be/2H5uWRjFsGc

Here's a good one, I definitely have vodka drinks! In a line. It's not drunk posting if you haven't done them yet!

Teagan has a new favorite as of 21:24 on May 27, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Dude, sometimes it's a relief to be out of a relationship. It hurts and sucks at the time but then you look back and oh hell, you're free to do whatever the gently caress you fancy.

Blast some Rob Zombie and Gorillaz, is what I'm saying.

E: also Stepdad. Always Stepdad https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3h0QpUQxTQ

Scathach has a new favorite as of 22:33 on May 27, 2017

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Scathach posted:

Dude, sometimes it's a relief to be out of a relationship. It hurts and sucks at the time but then you look back and oh hell, you're free to do whatever the gently caress you fancy.

Blast some Rob Zombie and Gorillaz, is what I'm saying.

E: also Stepdad. Always Stepdad https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3h0QpUQxTQ

Nicely done!!!

He sent me a bit of a reply that was out of character, so I just sent this, which is totally in character.

https://youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

'Pet Name' by They Might Be Giants is my theme song for My Terrible Ex Who Shall Not Be Named But Really Sucks And Is Terrible And Sucks (MTEWSNBNBRSAITAS).

She WOULD forget the pet name she had for me. It's a lucky thing, because that sentimental stuff doesn't suit her at all.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

thumbs up!

I spiked my hair into the coolest party in the front mullet EVER!

I didn't have a petname for him, but I couldn't say his name with a straight face, it reminded me too much of "ruuuuffffiii-ooooo". He wasn't a bad guy, just NEVER around. And I need someone who wants to be around, or who at least can be, you know?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hard no. posted:

thumbs up!

I spiked my hair into the coolest party in the front mullet EVER!

I didn't have a petname for him, but I couldn't say his name with a straight face, it reminded me too much of "ruuuuffffiii-ooooo". He wasn't a bad guy, just NEVER around. And I need someone who wants to be around, or who at least can be, you know?

Errmagherd I'm in love

So happy for you that it's grown out so much

e: oh sorry I also love the super short but ya know, that's loving awesome

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hard no. posted:

That is also a good one.

Most break up songs are about being dumped. I am feeling pretty good actually. My mum just bought me new scotch glasses and they are great! Maybe you guys could help me out with the thematic music, I don't much think that the Kelly Clarkson options popping up suit the mood of moving on and such and such.

https://youtu.be/2H5uWRjFsGc

Here's a good one, I definitely have vodka drinks! In a line. It's not drunk posting if you haven't done them yet!

How about this one? It's called "Go on, go home Moti!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wisDecF8vU

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

CeramicPig posted:

Let's TACO bout it! :haw:

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

You're eyes are :krad:

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You put up that sign yourself didn't you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Absurd Alhazred posted:

How about this one? It's called "Go on, go home Moti!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wisDecF8vU

That's almost as quality as the Katy Perry I was just listening to.

j/k j/k
This is what I am listening to. We're up to drinking whiskey like grown ups. And by we, I mean just me, because not a single friend would come drink on the balcony. So I am hanging out in the living room, where the toplight burned out. Still in good spirits. I think. Maybe.

https://youtu.be/6EiqNjdBkdo