Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

lol okay i guess ill pick it up for ps4 then

Nice, we've got a room going now on PS4 that I'll probably have open all night. The room code is 0lbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
flinthook ftw

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

My internet's down all weekend so no new games for me...maybe I'll take the occasion to finally return to Chrono Trigger

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Final Fantasy 9 with my girlfriend, probably some Dirt Rally.

Nice. My girlfriend is a domineering Asian bitch who doesn't let me play video games or touch her.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm playing Jump Magikarp.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been playing GG for like 9 hours straight

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Injustice 2.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
a little tgm3 and a little mushihimesama 1.5 original. i'll probably just go back to watching hunterxhunter pretty soon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat Chris' campaign in RE6. Two more to go. It's ridiculous and not survival horror at all but I'm enjoying it, it's way better than RE5 for sure

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

mycophobia posted:

a little tgm3 and a little mushihimesama 1.5 original. i'll probably just go back to watching hunterxhunter pretty soon

Hxh is great! Which arc are your on?

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

IdealFlaws posted:

Hxh is great! Which arc are your on?

I just finished the chimera ant arc earlier today after bingeing the last 30 or so episodes over the past week. The ending was absolutely perfect, seriously amazing and emotional stuff

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Metal Gear Solid 2. On the PS3 tonight, then Transfarring to the Vita to continue on the airplane tomorrow

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

mycophobia posted:

I just finished the chimera ant arc earlier today after bingeing the last 30 or so episodes over the past week. The ending was absolutely perfect, seriously amazing and emotional stuff

Yeah especially gon breaking down when he realized pitou had lied to him about saving kite I was teary eyed yelling at my computer screen lol

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I also started playing some Arkham City on PC. Ahh 60 fps feels good

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
civ 4 fall from heaven 2 mod and maybe some dcss

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mycophobia posted:

I got two S2 ranks in a row yesterday in like 50 games total...

but on world rule cause im a noob

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

ArfJason posted:

I got two S2 ranks in a row yesterday in like 50 games total...

but on world rule cause im a noob

aint nothin wrong with world rule if its what you like to use

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK6z_MMvaOs

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
On that p5 NG+

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Horizon Zero Dawn and some Endless Space 2, its sci-friday gaming today.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I'm also playing Horizon. Soon I'll be caught up on all the 2017 releases i wanted to play so far.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I've been playing Max Payne 3 a little bit, but haven't played much this weekend, so far. Mostly been out and about with the dog, to be honest

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm still playing Rev2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Stardew Valley, just because I'm trying to get all the achievements.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

its saturday morning, the coffee is brewing and im firing up FF6 Advance for some quality grinding

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
drinkin coffee and watching nightcrawler while playin overwatch. ahhhh da life is good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Watching a poo poo load of Combo Breaker today but I need to do work stuff so idk if I'll be able to game very much, sadly .

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

I've been playing Max Payne 3 a little bit, but haven't played much this weekend, so far. Mostly been out and about with the dog, to be honest

Post the dog

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

I would also like to see the dog. Also playing phantom pain and some overwatch for the rest of the day

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers.

thats seems like far too much mobey for a bad version of ssf2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Guilty Gear again

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Well, I suppose it's lucky that I was able to take a quick photo of him, then! It was taken during one of the brief moments he was unmoving, after rolling around on the grass like a lunatic - so it's not that great a photo; just one tired doggo, flopped on the ground:

And well, here's one that I took previously, which is probably a bit better:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Major Isoor posted:

Well, I suppose it's lucky that I was able to take a quick photo of him, then! It was taken during one of the brief moments he was unmoving, after rolling around on the grass like a lunatic - so it's not that great a photo; just one tired doggo, flopped on the ground:

Good Dog

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major Isoor posted:

Handsome boy

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Major Isoor posted:

Extremely good dog

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I got the Superman ending in Injustice 2 and it is some dark stuff. That you hear about and don't see because that would have cost some money lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

More guilty Gear most likely. And some Wild Arms 2

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I played sum rev 2 but got curious and played ggxx^R or whatever and forgot how differently baiken played.. she's so much better in rev 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

I played sum rev 2 but got curious and played ggxx^R or whatever and forgot how differently baiken played.. she's so much better in rev 2

Well have to get a room going later, but I've been too busy watching GG at Combo Breaker to play it