Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Gonna be fair, Hillary's probably super fun after she's had half a bottle of wine. Politicians tend to be pretty fun and charming people, regardless of affiliation.

I don't know. I think people around her are probably in a constant state of uncomfortableness regardless of how well they know her or the size of the group. Also, she looks like she kinda smells weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

NotWearingPants posted:

I don't know. I think people around her are probably in a constant state of uncomfortableness regardless of how well they know her or the size of the group. Also, she looks like she kinda smells weird.

yeah people around hillary either despise of fear her or both

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Famethrowa posted:

lmao @ the nazi larper getting his scalp bashed in

That dude was just a student that got caught up in the mix.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Lmao

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

NotWearingPants posted:

People who know her and don't like her says she smells bad too

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I bet Trump smells awesome considering how old and fat he is and how unhealthy he eats.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

scrubs season six posted:

I bet Trump smells awesome considering how old and fat he is and how unhealthy he eats.

Stop imagining Trump

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Don't forget he has clear signs of dementia, so he probably forgets to bathe and wipe himself too.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Stop imagining Trump

I bet his balls hang 7" lower than his dick and his gut hangs 5" lower than either.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Who What Now posted:

Don't forget he has clear signs of dementia, so he probably forgets to bathe and wipe himself too.

Do you think he's fat enough to have wiping issues? I used to work with a guy who was about as fat as trump but also had t-rex arms and from the smell of him he definitely had wiping issues. We know Trump has tiny hands but do we have any stats on arm length?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I bet his balls hang 7" lower than his dick and his gut hangs 5" lower than either.

Do you think he wears wranglers for the u shaped crotch like LBJ did?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

My balls hang low too, whats your point. Maybe not 7 but it's also pretty weather dependent

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

My balls hang low too, whats your point. Maybe not 7 but it's also pretty weather dependent

Why is everything always cocks and balls with you

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

NotWearingPants posted:

My favorite anecdote about Hillary is how she has Huma hovering around like some sort of human purse and she will shout things like GUM and Huma will swoop in to feed her a stick of gum

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

My favorite anecdote about Hillary is how she has Huma hovering around like some sort of human purse and she will shout things like GUM and Huma will swoop in to feed her a stick of gum

I agree, VEEP is a more accurate depiction of US politics than house of cards.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I'd feel bad for her if she had a bad husband or bad boss but the fact that she has both means maybe she just can't make very good decisions.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bip Roberts posted:

I'd feel bad for her if she had a bad husband or bad boss but the fact that she has both means maybe she just can't make very good decisions.

Hillary is skin over wiring, she doesn't have feelings so why do you empathize for her?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Snatch Duster posted:

Hillary is skin over wiring, she doesn't have feelings so why do you empathize for her?

He's talking about Huma, who really does seem like a kind of tragic or at least pathetic figure

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Snatch Duster posted:

I think he meant Huma

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Huma's final fate is to have her body hijacked by Hillary's soul so she can run for office forever.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

fruit on the bottom posted:

Huma's final fate is to have her body hijacked by Hillary's soul so she can run for office forever.

I always thought the long-suffering flunky sidekicks in Disney movies were just a silly children's movie trope to put in a little comic relief, but apparently they are directly taken from real life

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
The Hillary-Huma bond is some Chucky level possession. You become political elites for your husbands to have affairs hardening (Weiner) your resolve to succeed and become president

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Huma is also a sociopath. Having 4 out of 5 letters that spell human doesn't make you one.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Huma is my bae and I am here to comfort her in her time of need

Hillary Clinton smells like anchovies

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Snatch Duster posted:

Huma is also a sociopath. Having 4 out of 5 letters that spell human doesn't make you one.

Part of the process. Huma needs to be hollowed out to make room for Hillary. Compassion, light, laughter, love. All stripped out one by one.

That wasn't her real name btw. Hillary actually renamed her to HUMAN OFFERING a few years back and periodically takes away a letter as the ritual draws nearer.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

How many times do we need to go over this

HILLARY NEEDS A VIRGIN FOR THE RITUAL

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I would have quite a lot of sex with Huma if I were given the opportunity :kiddo:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
seriously she can scowl at me disapprovingly any day of the week, that is extremely my poo poo :gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Famethrowa posted:

lmao @ the nazi larper getting his scalp bashed in

Yeah. It's all funny.

Those rioters probably cried when they realized that real life violence leads to real life consequences. lol

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Blue Train posted:

How many times do we need to go over this

HILLARY NEEDS A VIRGIN FOR THE RITUAL

Wait, you don't seriously think Weiner's had sex with her? She's way too old for him.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Wait, you don't seriously think Weiner's had sex with her? She's way too old for him.

She and Hillary have been loving for years

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flesh Forge posted:

seriously she can scowl at me disapprovingly any day of the week, that is extremely my poo poo :gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

Ugh why can't you freaks have a healthy fantasy for once in your life

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

She poo poo out a weiner baby so they had to do it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

This would honestly humanize her so it's probably not true. Huma's in love but Hillary will never notice

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

This would honestly humanize her so it's probably not true. Huma's in love but Hillary will never notice

Hillary drugged and raped her every time

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blue Train posted:

Hillary drugged and raped her every time

It's like how trump brought Spicer to the Vatican but wouldn't let him meet the pope, Hillary knows huma is in love but denies her fulfillment while dangling it in front of her

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

It's like how trump brought Spicer to the Vatican but wouldn't let him meet the pope, Hillary knows huma is in love but denies her fulfillment while dangling it in front of her

Better watch what you dangle in front of them chompers

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Blue Train posted:

No, that has to wait until the ritual. That's how she keeps Huma on the hook, by promising they will consummate.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
She just changed her name to Hu. It's on the twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Not long now. Soon the eternal spirit of Ba'al will move from its withered and worn out husk of a host.

• Locked thread