Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

Darth Windu posted:

Can someone honestly explain why the Seth rich thing isn't super worrisome, thanks in advances.

Go gently caress yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5AM-UUeCXI

Dog tax:

twice burned ice fucked around with this message at 06:04 on May 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Darth Windu posted:

Can someone honestly explain why the Seth rich thing isn't super worrisome, thanks in advances.

Yes, gun violence is a problem. What do you propose we do about it.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Seriously. Hillary Clinton is prescient enough to murder Seth Rich, but perpetual gently caress up, adulterer, and pedophile Anthony Weiner, who is married to your closest aide and will cause the biggest scandals because he's married to your closest aide, that guy gets a free pass because reasons.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Darth Windu posted:

DC is pretty loving terrible, as soon as you get off the mall it gets dangerous.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Lote posted:

Anthony Weiner is still alive.

Seriously, if Hilldog wanted someone dead it would be him if you believe even half the conspiracy therories about her.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
So now that Philippines is in state of war, will Trump finally get his war on ISIS?

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Darth Windu posted:

This a known troll?

Assuming you are asking in good faith. There is no evidence of anything other than a robbery killing. Also the new scoop turned out to be a fox new reporter telling the investigator to say there was something fishy and Fox News has now retracted the story.

Raccooon fucked around with this message at 06:09 on May 27, 2017

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Darth Windu posted:

Believing in the conspiracy theory necessitates accepting a number of ideas about the world that are so shockingly implausible that they, themselves, would by far be the real story.

Just like most other conspiracy theories.

Grapplejack posted:

DC is pretty loving terrible, as soon as you get off the mall it gets dangerous.

lol

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Darth Windu posted:

The guy was responsive when EMTs arrived and died 5 hours later. If it was a targetted killing and not just a botched robbery, then Hillary would have the money and connections to get a contract killer who did the job right.

Also he didn't actually leak anything to Wikileaks, so she had no motivation to kill him.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
One thing about Jared Kushner is that there almost certainly has to be something in his past that is illegal, in regards to Russia. Maybe something that would be relatively minor in normal times, if he wasn't the Son-In-Law of the President, something that might end up with him going on a six month trip to a minimum security federal prison. Some type of financial irregularity or tax avoidance or etcetera.

But once he starts using the apparatus of the White House to communicate with Russia, all that minor stuff, even if it was only minor stuff, becomes very, very serious.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Darth Windu posted:

Because it isn't. It's been debunked. The PI who was doing the investigation work came out with some worrying stuff, but it was fed to him by the GOP. And when he later backtracked on the statements he pointed at the GOP as his source for said information.

If Hillary killed people she would have had Wiener's head on a stick months ago.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Grapplejack posted:

hahahahahahahaha

no

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

I used to live there. It's not that bad lol.

Got to see the Tea Party rallies first hand.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Yes, gun violence is a problem. What do you propose we do about it.

More guns.

A͡ll of͝ t҉he ͢gu̢ns.

G̵̭͈̩͜͞i̡̡̼̙̲͙͎v̪e̴̖̩͟ ͎̬̱̝̤̜̦g͖̤̲̰̝̥͉͞ͅư̠͎̱̤̰̬n͏̤̩͓̭͉̼͡ś͏͉̟̀ ͔̫̮̕t̯̭̻̯͜o͕̘͡ ̺̭̤͘͜ͅt̠̳͠ḩ̷̛͔̝̝͓̠e̵̸̟̞͎̥͕̮̳͖͔ ̪͕͔̀g̸̷̯̙̠̣̟̜͎u̷̷͕̝͙̤̳͙̩̪̘n̡̨̜s̵̡̥̰͚.̟̹̠̼̖͘ ̯̼̩̳͕͍̜͍́͡͡g̨̣͖͎͔̣̳̰̬͘͠u҉̠͞n҉̦̠̻̹̬ṋ̖͓̻̘̲̼͖͢͠s̸̰͔͇͢n̴̗̰̘̟͈̙͔͚̰ ̫̜̜̦ͅș͉̣̭̬͔͉́͞n̷̦̺͝g̛͔̤͉̳̣͎͖̗̕ ̢̞͖̱g̬͇u̻̲̞͎̬̹̗͜ͅṋ̨̧̘̳̘̮s̳̻͕̹̩͔̠̳͡n̸̢̯̞̠̬̭̺̦u҉̢̳̣̲̦͇̭̟̹͢

g̢͖̫̯u̵͓͎̝̖̰̮̞̜̕ͅn̴͕͓͢͟ ̷̩͚g̢̧̼͚̦̯̻͉͉̯̀u̵̧̝͞n̫̥̩̲̼ ̳̝̩͍̝̬̘͝ͅg̱̥̫̭̼̯̣ú̩̪̥͔̝̱̞̙́͞n̜̩̝̕͡ ͓̞̻̻̗͕͔̞̬i̯̝͓̞͉̞͙͜ ҉̫͉͉͇w̨̢̬̟̬͖̩͙̣ͅa͚̻͡ǹ͚̝̳ ̵̨̠͍̟̫͓t̯̱̲̭̩͍̗̕t̴͈̤̳͍̜͕̰ͅo̤̼̙͟ ̳̮b͔͕̦̥͙͚͔̕b͏͔̖͡e̷̳͔ͅ ̖̲̘̳͈̖a̸̧̡̻̗͕ ̠̠͟g͎u̥͖͔͖͔ͅn̴̡̗̤̻̯͡ ̫̳̖̘͉̫̩̺m̵̧̩̳͇̲̦̟̠o̡̲̤̬͕̠̟͚̳͜͟r̭̩͔̭̜̲͘̕͠e̸͏̺͎̮͉̲͍̻ͅ ̷̡̼̞̘̳̤̰̩̕g̢̧̙̱͓̥͓u͔̲̖͎̺̘̟͜͠n̬͈̜͈̞͕͝s̫̘̟͙͔̭̬͍̕
̣͍̳͇̩͝
҉̡̥̺͙͚̭̬m̛̺̣̣̬͕̤̝͓͚͘͝o̸̱̮̬̗̮͝͝ͅr̦̫̞͎͓͟͡è̛̼͇ ̫̫̩̤̞͜͟m̛҉̦̻̖̺̲̩o̜̩̹̖͢͟ŗ̴̖͉̞̞͈̟͝ͅͅȩ͕̖̦̞̹͜͢ ̗̭̥̗̪g̟̯̲͍̩ú̷̺̤͍̬̱͓n̶̨͍̩͠s̡͚͙̜͘ ̮͉̼͘͜m͎̕͟ͅo̭͠ŕ͖͖̣̠̻͚͜ę̜̥͉͎̺͜ͅ ̧̢̭̟͉g҉̧̺͓̘͓u̵͚̻͙͕̬̻̝ͅn̢͚͇͉͓̮s̟̰̳͉͙͕͓̀͘͜
̠̯̝
̀҉̘̝̰͉͎͎g̟͔u̟̺̩͢ś͓̝̪͙̰͝ǹ͔̤͚͙͞ ҉̗̺̖͙̳͡f̰̬̺ͅo̹̰̻̻̗̺͝r̶̷͚̻̫̠͍̫̼̤͉ ̡̙̭͓̻̣̻̳͙͍́t҉̩͓̣̼̻̜̰̱h̖̮̜̟̻̼͞e͢͡҉͕̫̩͕ ̣͔̥̦ǵ̡̱̳̙͘u̬̕u̞̯͍̻̮͉̰͎͕n҉̨̯̺̼͢ͅ ̛̗̼̱̭̺͍̗̗g͍̳̩̯̘͚̻̰o̴̟̹̠̟͈̮̲̟d͉̦͎̺͖͞ͅͅḓ͔͍̯

g̿͋ͥ̉̈́̇҉̛̰͈̗̫̝̥̮̱̯u̢͙͎͓̟͆ͣ̀͒͑͒̾͂ṉ̵̸̤̙͉̪̺̰̀ͥ͐͆͡s̹̱̳ͧ̃ͨͯ͌̆̀ ̆̑̍̎̎͜͏̙͙̙̠̦̠̮͓t̘̹̟̳̩̳̜̻̹́͜͠h̫̙͎̬͉͎̓̎͞a͇̞̤̫̠̗̻͑̀̆͐͗ͯ̈̀ͅt̺̬̪̗̝̮̆̔̅ͪ̑̕ ̳̼̻̪̺̯̙̜̓̋̇̈̊̏̃ͅs̭͓̼̻̭̼̆̑͆͌̀̈́̓̀̚h̡͉̄͐͗ͨ͒ͯͯ̚͠ỏ̥̼̩̭ͨ̐̿ͥ̂́o̸̸͋̀͟ͅṫ̨̨̝͓̪̫̩̱̣̹ͦͨ̔͐̉̈́̉̀ ̧̛̥̿ͪ̐͆̑͌́̍͢g̷̡̲̹̮͍̺̻͐ǔ̧̻̝̮̭n̶̬̞ͯ͊ͦ́͐̄́͟s̡̗͚̳̫̲̻͇̯̜̄ͤ͗ͨ̏̂ͧ̾͟͞

w̲̗͕̗̰ͫ̂̀ͮ́͟h̢̲̣̭̣͗͒̽͋͊͐ͯ̍͆ͮ̀͘͝ȩ̨̊̐͛ͮͣ̍̏̓̓̂̅̔҉̨͍̩͙̙͔̞͚̹̘̺͉̞͚ͅn̷ͩ͛ͭ̇́̅̔ͯ͒̐̂̓ͮ͋ͥ̋́̚͏̖͈͎̥̥͎͚̠̰ ͇̞̦̣̼̺͚̟̹̞̲̤̬̥͇̠̯͖ͨͧ̋̔̄͟͟͡͠a̵ͤ͗͛͋̔ͬ͗̕͞҉̸̼̗̥͍͉͔̙̥͉͔̣̻ͅl̵͐̇̄̎̇̎̆̕͝͏̩̩͈̻̙̫̜̱̞͍̤̜͎̼̤̖̝͡ͅl̋̆̒̊͑͌̅́͢͏̝̼̻̟͖̩̫̘̝͘ͅ ̷̵͍̣̦̻̰̖͋̎ͯͦ́͟ͅͅḭ̲͍͔̬͇̲͉͍̮̞͚͙̺͈͒̆͂̔̈́ͯͭ͂̐ͦ͛͂̈̚͘͘͠͝͞ͅs̥̪̩̣̖̘͍̥͖̖̣̗̗̀ͧͬ̊̅̐͑̚̕͠ ̛̝̭̫̖̳̤̏ͬ̓̊̅̀ͫ͆̇̎̐̓͒̈́̕g̵̡͙͎͓̹̤̞͕͔͖̟̺͚̺̬ͣͭ̄̒̆̊ͩ̃̐͟͞ͅu͂ͯͩ̊́̇̔̏͌̀̅̉̑͌̔͜҉̨̨͇̤̼̬̖͖͔̲̥͓͓̩̫̙̜͓n̶̸̺̱̺̙͔̲̖̻ͫͫ̄̋͋̌ͩ͆͒͌̌̓͗͌
̷ͤ̔̒̅̄͆̅̍ͣ͑̐ͨ͐ͬ̑͗̕҉̜̥̹͔̰̥̦̫̣̻͍̙̻͈̲̦̻̖̫
̡̨̞̰͈̲̰͖͈̦̆̇ͭ͒̄́͝͝w̷̧͕̻̫̬̥̌̓̓͊̾̍̀̒̽̒̏ͯ͊̋̽ͯ̉͢͞͝e̶̤͙͔̮̱̞̟͚̙̰ͣ́͑̓́͒̇̆̂ͥ͑͞ ̶̡̡̠̙̣̰̤̙̜̗̟͈̝͙͕̝̺̻͐̐͂ͫ͗̇̋ͤ̌̍͗ͨ̿͗ͮͧͅs̴̶̨͎̤̞̣̫͚̼̘̝͇ͫ͆̂̊͌͛̒́ͤ́̕h̞͕̣͓ͥͩ̊̐ͣ̉͢a͐̒̽ͧ̐̈́ͧ́̇ͮ͑ͣͫͩ̓ͥͩ́͜͞҉҉̯̬̻̼̲̫͇̞̩͚͇̹̦̤̳͉͕͇l̙̭͓͇͈̱̳̤̫̺̮͉̝̤ͮ͆͊͆̇ͧ͊͌̐̃ͫ̎ͨ̓̚̕͡l̸̳̹͓̼͎͔̙̞̬̫̼͓̘̰̘̥ͦ͒͋̽̌ͩ͒ͫ̎̃̓͠ ̴̷̵̺̹̮̹̰̲̝̺͈͉̖̥̺̘̯͖̬̩̈́̋͒̽ͭ̊̓ͯ̆ͤ̚͢͢b̸̯̭̼̺͚͇̟̝̯̥̞͕̪̜̳̬̬̅̾ͨͭͯ̐̿̎ͦ͐̏͗̔̓̉͘e̸̍͑͛ͥͫ̌̑ͣ̾͐ͧ̀́ͩ̉ͧ̕͟͝҉̘̻̤̻̪̺̰͚̮̫͉̲͚̣ ͊ͦͥ͂͛ͫ̇͌̆̏̇ͭ͘҉̸̲̲͓͓̘͍͎̣̥̜̝͎ͅṥ̅ͪ̑̃͒ͤ͌̇ͣ̎ͧͩ҉̶҉̼̥̳͔̪̣͕͉̦͓ͅã̶̱͔͇̲ͧ̄ͫ̏̈̿̔́ͧ̒̚͘͟͜͡f̛̺̙͔̱̰͚͚̬̪͕̞̫͓̮̦̻̔͋̒͛̾͋̍̓̓̂̾͗̔͊ͦ̆͒͗̊͜e̷̛͖̠̯͎̪̺̺͉̬̺̰͉̜̥̱̮͂ͥ̊̅̋͛̽̑ͤ̋ͧ͑͊̉̂̽͌͐̚

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

maskenfreiheit posted:

hahahahahahahaha

no

Says you, I was murdered twice this January over by Chinatown.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

We should ban people so that the guns can live in peace

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

glowing-fish posted:

One thing about Jared Kushner is that there almost certainly has to be something in his past that is illegal, in regards to Russia. Maybe something that would be relatively minor in normal times, if he wasn't the Son-In-Law of the President, something that might end up with him going on a six month trip to a minimum security federal prison. Some type of financial irregularity or tax avoidance or etcetera.

But once he starts using the apparatus of the White House to communicate with Russia, all that minor stuff, even if it was only minor stuff, becomes very, very serious.

There's no legitimate reason to be trying to set up a back channel to communicate with Putin while evading US surveillance. I mean . . . I literally can't think of a single one.

My suspicion is that the underlying misdeed is just that Russian banks finance the whole Trump business empire.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Skimmed through recent pages and didn't see it but have we talked about the NYT story on this?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/kushner-talked-to-russian-envoy-about-creating-secret-channel-with-kremlin.html

This is quite frankly an embarrassment to the Times. They got the poo poo scooped out of them and literally all they could do was cash in Maggie's access for a beat sweetener almost definitely from Jared himself about how this is actually just a well-intentioned but naive attempt to defeat ISIS more effectively.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

"DC is unsafe, when I last visited in the 80s, there was a gang at every metro stop"

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Ice Phisherman posted:

Because it isn't. It's been debunked. The PI who was doing the investigation work came out with some worrying stuff, but it was fed to him by the GOP. And when he later backtracked on the statements he pointed at the GOP as his source for said information.

If Hillary killed people she would have had Wiener's head on a stick months ago.

If Weiner recieved the following email:

Hey Anthony. This is definitely not Hillary Clinton's contract assassin. I saw your ad on Craigslist. I want to meet up in the swamp by the Meadowlands. Let's meet at midnight. Bring no one. Here's a picture. I'm so very turned on by you. Oh baby.

80% chance he shows up.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

There's no legitimate reason to be trying to set up a back channel to communicate with Putin while evading US surveillance. I mean . . . I literally can't think of a single one.

My suspicion is that the underlying misdeed is just that Russian banks finance the whole Trump business empire.

There's an interview from a golf magazine of all places where Trump Jr. boldly boasted Trump golf courses were financed by Russian people who just happened to be crazy golf nuts.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

No way.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...1fc697609edea13

Jared and his merry band of failsons weren't secret data analytics geniuses, they were Biff with the almanac. Look at how much Jared has sucked at literally everything else he's done in the public eye. It is the most obvious thing in the world that his vaunted social media data operation was juiced with hacked data.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

The WaPo story said they were asking to use the Russian embassies communication equipment lol. How the gently caress did they think that was going to work without someone noticing an American tied to the Trump admin going there on too regular of a basis and the IC was given no prior knowledge of.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

The President can talk to foreign leaders however he wants, though, right? Like a president can send a special envoy/goodwill ambassador/etc to a foreign country, and they often do this in an unofficial way, like when Jimmy Carter has traveled to foreign countries, that is probably a legitimate reason to have a back channel.

But that is obviously not legal if it is meant to bolster his private business interests, especially if they are somehow illicit (like if it is to make up for money laundering, which seems like a fair guess at this point)

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Lote posted:

Who do you think was doing all the murdering for Clinton huh?

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Says you, I was murdered twice this January over by Chinatown.

Is Blelvis still around? I hope he's doing OK. An encounter with that guy really turned around a night in Adams Morgan for me and some friends that got spoiled by a bar fight.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Lote posted:

If Weiner recieved the following email:

Hey Anthony. This is definitely not Hillary Clinton's contract assassin. I saw your ad on Craigslist. I want to meet up in the swamp by the Meadowlands. Let's meet at midnight. Bring no one. Here's a picture. I'm so very turned on by you. Oh baby.

80% chance he shows up.

Hey bby. ASL?

13/F/Cali.

Watchu like doing?

Hanging out at the local swamp totally not murdering people. lol Wanna meet? lol

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)

XyrlocShammypants posted:

"DC is unsafe, when I last visited in the 80s, there was a gang at every metro stop"

They all had a rad theme outfit, Clowns. New York yankees, that sort of thing, But The Warriors came down on amtrak in like 1990 after the assassination of Cyrus and liberation of their base in Coney Island and made most metro stops pretty safe.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

glowing-fish posted:

The President can talk to foreign leaders however he wants, though, right? Like a president can send a special envoy/goodwill ambassador/etc to a foreign country, and they often do this in an unofficial way, like when Jimmy Carter has traveled to foreign countries, that is probably a legitimate reason to have a back channel.

But that is obviously not legal if it is meant to bolster his private business interests, especially if they are somehow illicit (like if it is to make up for money laundering, which seems like a fair guess at this point)

The president can do drat near whatever he wants.

Hell, so can Kushner. Like I don't think there's an explicit statute that forbids and American citizen from trying to set up secure secret encrypted communications with Putin.

I'm just not sure what possible non-criminal rationale you could have for doing so. Like, even if you're Dennis Rodman going on a personal diplomatic quest to North Korea, you do it publicly, because that's the point.

edit: maybe Kushy and Putin are both secretly bronies and the only people they can talk pony play with are each other

Hieronymous Alloy fucked around with this message at 06:36 on May 27, 2017

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Exclusive footage of the Trump administration's foray to the Russians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flY5nEphdSs

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/868246288130875392
:thunk:
https://twitter.com/MikeSacksEsq/status/868287931202633730
:thunk: :thunk:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

I don't understand why that would be necessary to discuss such things. Makes no sense what so ever.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Google Butt posted:

I don't understand why that would be necessary to discuss such things. Makes no sense what so ever.

It's embarrassing to admit that you want to have a sleepover and have the ambassador braid your hair.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Google Butt posted:

Prolly cause it's a complete lie.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

lmao

Well Kushner's hosed. Being overtly tied to Flynn like this with the scrutiny he has is a death sentence.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

empty whippet box posted:

Prolly cause it's a complete lie.

No poo poo. That statement is so dumb there's no way it doesn't make this worse.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Grapplejack posted:

lmao

Well Kushner's hosed. Being overtly tied to Flynn like this with the scrutiny he has is a death sentence.

I think the most powerful thing here is that if they get ahold of him they'll lean on him and make him spill secrets about other people in the administration. Just chain it all together.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Lote posted:

He's too high profile to just off like that. Seth was a nobody

In any case I doubt Hillary had anything to do with it, it's just a very weird and convenient murder that looks way more like a hit than like a random mugging gone wrong.

Maybe he knew something about the Russians? In any case the democrats desire to bury his story and the questions surrounding his death is disturbing at best

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Darth Windu posted:

He's too high profile to just off like that. Seth was a nobody

In any case I doubt Hillary had anything to do with it, it's just a very weird and convenient murder that looks way more like a hit than like a random mugging gone wrong.

Maybe he knew something about the Russians? In any case the democrats desire to bury his story and the questions surrounding his death is disturbing at best

What have the democrats done to bury his story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Darth Windu posted:

it's just a very weird and convenient murder that looks way more like a hit than like a random mugging gone wrong.

Why exactly do you think this

• Locked thread