Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Agag posted:

Can I use pork products?

No, but talk about pedophelia all you like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
greek was kind of misleading Phoenician or mediterranian wuld be more appropriate. But ranging from lily white to olive skinned. Not black.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

ditty bout my clitty posted:

No, but talk about pedophelia all you like

The guy who gets a boner is Greek?

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

greek was kind of misleading Phoenician or mediterranian wuld be more appropriate. But ranging from lily white to olive skinned. Not black.

*gets out colour swatches, squints at Greeks and Palestinians*

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

thats not mohammed thats Ali you loving retard lmaoo

how stupid are you? i know all arabs look the same to you inbred retard boy but thats Ali

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Agag posted:

Both get boners, DUH

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

I know its sort of a meme but jesus wasn't actually black. He was of greek stock, as were most inhabitants.

I just figured he was jewish. :shrug:

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

I know its sort of a meme but jesus wasn't actually black. He was of greek stock, as were most inhabitants.

I thought you said Green stock and were :tinfoil: as hell about alien Jesus

spacetoaster posted:

Ever heard of...genetic memory? :smuggo:

Assassins Creed got dark

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 00:14 on May 27, 2017

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
I'm a classical liberal, it's just that I would rather side with Republicans because I really hate the SJWs that took over my party because their level of bigotry approaches that of white nationalists and they have betrayed the core liberal ideals that I hold dear

Snatch Duster posted:

DnD posters think this video is what everyone in GBS believes lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs

I masurbated to that video

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Piss de Bundy posted:

thats not mohammed thats Ali you loving retard lmaoo

how stupid are you? i know all arabs look the same to you inbred retard boy but thats Ali

Read the caption again.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gammatron 64 posted:

I'm a classical liberal, it's just that I would rather side with Republicans because I really hate the SJWs that took over my party because their level of bigotry approaches that of white nationalists and they have betrayed the core liberal ideals that I hold dear

:same:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gammatron 64 posted:

SJWs have taken over the democratic party in the same way that white nationalists have taken over the gop.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Gammatron 64 posted:

Same except for the siding with Republicans thing.

I'll just sit content whenever an Antifa shithead starts a fight with a big good ol' southern boy that puts a white-farmhand beatdown on them while also despising Trump and being an LGBT ally :colbert:

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

scrubs season six posted:

SJWs have taken over the democratic party in the same way that white nationalists have taken over the gop.

So completely if the twittersphere is to be believed?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

scrubs season six posted:

They only have the power you allow them to have.

Seriously.

Next time someone tells you how you're offending (or the thousand other things they say) them just look them dead in the eye and "I don't care".

Their shtick only works when people start trying to apologize/care.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

Hatred towards white males that's all the rage these days has helped me get a small taste of what it feels like to be a black guy when women clutch their purses and keep a large distance because they assume you're a thug or a rapist

I think I'm gonna start telling people I'm transnegro because I am African on the inside

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Gammatron 64 posted:

Hatred towards white males that's all the rage these days has helped me get a small taste of what it feels like to be a black guy when women clutch their purses and keep a large distance because they assume you're a thug or a rapist

I think I'm gonna start telling people I'm transnegro because I am African on the inside

Transracial is actually the coolest new thing in white people getting in on the oppression olympics.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Seriously.

Next time someone tells you how you're offending (or the thousand other things they say) them just look them dead in the eye and "I don't care".

Uhhh, in my personal experience that doesn't work so well when they're a coworker or superior.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

Transracial is actually the coolest new thing in white people getting in on the oppression olympics.

Unfortunately at this point I pretty much have to say poo poo like that to get these dopes to even listen to me

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

spacetoaster posted:

Seriously.

Yeah, but it gets a little harder when it's your friends and coworkers

My edit:gently caress, for I have been beaten

FisheyStix fucked around with this message at 01:01 on May 27, 2017

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

FisheyStix posted:

Yeah, but it gets a little harder when it's your friends and coworkers

If you can't crack inappropriate or crass jokes with your friends then you got miserable friends.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

the trump tutelage posted:

Uhhh, in my personal experience that doesn't work so well when they're a coworker or superior.

Yeah, that can be tricky.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Solice Kirsk posted:

If you can't crack inappropriate or crass jokes with your friends then you got miserable friends.

People change over time.

They get older and change. :smith:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit posted:

yeah so many people are insensitive like that. someone should post links so we can talk about how insensitive it is.

so many people like to stir the pot about "false flags" - pictures of the victims would put a stop to that.

gory pictures

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

FisheyStix posted:

People change over time.

They get older and change. :smith:

I'm sorry buddy. :(

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

*If only we still lived in Shitistan, I'd feel like I belong. I'd probably have a bunch of friends who loved me. I'll show these fuckers*

''I would already be married''

*has disgusting rat man beard wonders why no ladies want to smash*

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPZiAQ9bKbk

Poland, remains Uncucked tim since 1989

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Facts Are Useless when defending Islam for neolibs apparently.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
religion of pee lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

your friend a dog posted:

religion of pee lol

*fervently checks infographic*

"i'm not seeing anything against peeing."

*flips through Qoran a few times*

"checks out."

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

Now all we need is a similar graphic for other religions for comparison.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
*thumbs through logical fallacy rolodex*

Ah yes, let's go with "false equivalency"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

revmoo posted:

*thumbs through logical fallacy rolodex*

Ah yes, let's go with "false equivalency"

*sighs*
*copy pastes strawman fallacy wiki page*
*reeks*

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snatch Duster posted:

you believe polls now? lmao. fake news!

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

qkkl posted:

Now all we need is a similar graphic for other religions for comparison.

I too live in dim hope of Presbyterians being overwhelmingly in of support of stoning wife to death for adultery and that blowing up little girls is ok.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i think youre just jealous of the stability and structure islam provides a nuclear family

lots of losers raised by single moms itt

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
If the Middle-East were Game of Thrones, the Coptic Christians & Yazidis would be those helpless sheep people in season 1 and Muslims would be the Dothraki.

In conclusion, we need a Daenerys Targaryen.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

i think youre just jealous of the stability and structure islam provides a nuclear family

lots of losers raised by single moms itt

My parents never divorced. My pops was an atheist and my mom raised me as a proper shamanist.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Agag posted:

*gets out colour swatches, squints at Greeks and Palestinians*

Are you saying that ancient Greeks were the same colour as modern Greeks. A people who were conquered by the ottoman empire and raped for 500 years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Collateral posted:

Are you saying that ancient Greeks were the same colour as modern Greeks. A people who were conquered by the ottoman empire and raped for 500 years?

No, that was the Romans

• Locked thread