Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I big thanks to HBO for finding the finest variety of titties in the world and putting them on TV.

But but it's related to the plot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

can't wait to check in with all my favorite characters like drogon the dragon

and uh

birb the bird

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

basic hitler posted:

When i first heard that bad pussy line I hit pause and got up and took a long walk and didn't watch GoT for like a month

too close to home?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I wanna see more up close shots of a guy examining his genital warts

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Waltzing Along posted:

Deaths this season:
Littlefinger
I think this will be it for Cersei. Her story needs to end and really has nothing to do with dragons vs ice zombies.
Mountain. Againish.
Bronn. Because why not?
Grey Worm. Same.

Cersei won't die, she wins the whole story at the end.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't read the spoilers but you're dumb as poo poo if you don't think Jamie is gonna kill the big C real soon

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

drowned in pussy juice posted:

I haven't read the spoilers but you're dumb as poo poo if you don't think Jamie is gonna kill the big C real soon

Everyone but Littlefinger makes it through this season. Next season is when we can expect all the secondary characters to start dying off. Not looking forward to Pod and Sandor dying though. They're the best.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I cannot wait for more spooky skeletons and bad pussy and people named after physical characteristics they have like Wet Hair who has wet hair and drogon the dragon

And The Neverending Story caliber graphics and mysterious thousand+ horse barbarians mysteriously showing up and deciding all of the sudden to ride in circles around a lady

sugar free jazz fucked around with this message at 01:20 on May 27, 2017

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

sugar free jazz posted:

I cannot wait for more spooky skeletons and bad pussy and people named after physical characteristics they have like Wet Hair who has wet hair and drogon the dragon

And The Neverending Story caliber graphics and mysterious thousand+ horse barbarians mysteriously showing up and deciding all of the sudden to ride in circles around a lady

You forgot the tree elf fire grenades :laugh: And we want more dickless love story with Grey Worm. Really, who gives a poo poo? So much screen time, in every season, wasted on pointless bullshit. Will Arya get rid of her sword? Will she?? Won't she?? Who cares!??

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I hope they keep Tyrian hanging around lame, emotionless dipshits forever.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Waltzing Along posted:

It won't be out until after season 7 at the earliest.

There is a very real possibility that it won't be out until the TV show is over.

And there is an even realer possibility that gurm is going to keel over and the TV show will be the canon story and the books will just be an outline of the first few seasons.

Hahahaha, you think there is even an outline, you sweet loving summer child.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Fog Tripper posted:

Hahahaha, you think there is even an outline, you sweet loving summer child.

Hooray for reading comprehension! Did you get a trophy for participating, too?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

cool new Polack jokes posted:

You forgot the tree elf fire grenades :laugh: And we want more dickless love story with Grey Worm. Really, who gives a poo poo? So much screen time, in every season, wasted on pointless bullshit. Will Arya get rid of her sword? Will she?? Won't she?? Who cares!??

That is EXTREMELY my poo poo when the cool dragons get locked in a basement and we get grey worm character development unnngghhh yes give me more!!!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Grey Worm learning to read takes up entirely too much screen time

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
What's everyone's opinion on most badass death on the show?

I vote Barristan's

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

my steaming hot takes;

grey worms and/or his slave gfs death will probably be a hamfisted catalyst for Dany to do something she was unsure of

she'll also eventually execute jamie for killing her dad

jons gonna execute cersei- it'll be shot like Neds execution and everyone will be all "wow so deep

season ends with Bronn and Tyrion in dorne growing grapes and loving bad pussy

e: varys gets killed by turncoat little birbs

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at 03:05 on May 27, 2017

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

the trump tutelage posted:

I vote Barristan's

Danny's pimp brother.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

What's everyone's opinion on most weakass portrayal of an awesome book character on the show?

I vote Barristan's

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

I vote Barristan's

Arthur Dayne

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Arthur Dayne was fuckin hot rip

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

sugar free jazz posted:

I cannot wait for more spooky skeletons and bad pussy and people named after physical characteristics they have like Wet Hair Wot Huir who has wet hair and drogon the dragon

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

I vote Barristan's

I said it earlier but my vote is still for Danny's twink elf brother getting his head melted by aquaman.

Another strong contender is Tywin getting shot on the toilet by his midget son.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
sorry i meant "bad, rear end"

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

Arthur Dayne was fuckin hot rip

Ya I was kind of bummed at the goony swords but that dudes hair sealed the deal for me

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Skeleton King posted:

I said it earlier but my vote is still for Danny's twink elf brother getting his head melted by aquaman.

Another strong contender is Tywin getting shot on the toilet by his midget son.

You have such a strange idea of what a bad rear end death is

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think the giant probably had the most conventionally 'bad rear end' death but also let's be real here anyone who got taken out by the giant anchor they dropped from the wall should get a shout out

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Ya I was kind of bummed at the goony swords but that dudes hair sealed the deal for me

that actually sealed it for me on account of how angry it'd make sword nerds

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

alpaca diseases posted:

i dont remember anything about any sword in that scene aside from one of them killed that pretty rear end arthur dayne

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

whoflungpoop posted:

i dont remember anything about any sword in that scene aside from one of them killed that pretty rear end arthur dayne

He used two swords

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

alpaca diseases posted:

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I think the giant probably had the most conventionally 'bad rear end' death but also let's be real here anyone who got taken out by the giant anchor they dropped from the wall should get a shout out

I think the most owned moment had to be when everyone got owned by the Wildfire trap

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

A friend of mine basically just explained that whole scene as super lame and ridiculous, comparable to the Star Wars prequels.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Randarkman posted:

A friend of mine basically just explained that whole scene as super lame and ridiculous, comparable to the Star Wars prequels.

Your friend doesn't enjoy people get turned into green scary skeletons for a few seconds

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

etalian posted:

Your friend doesn't enjoy people get turned into green scary skeletons for a few seconds

That happened in the swordfight?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Waltzing Along posted:

Deaths this season:

Bronn. Because why not?

you gently caress yourself in your own mouth bronns not going nowhere.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fake Sansa will win the Iron Throne

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

I think the most owned moment had to be when everyone got owned by the Wildfire trap

there were 2 wildfire traps that owned everyone.

assuming you mean the boat one because it was much better

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

don't remember anyone in the boat ambush getting owned by a giant bell though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

The bell did indeed own