Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

Like this, but Barry Allens

They go back to the night Barry's mom died next season and Eobard has brought the Legion of Thawnes to Barry's house en route to the Somme.

Just, you know, because he's a huge dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
How many times will Diggle's son/daughter change sexes before all these time fuckers are satisfied?

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

FELD1 posted:

How many times will Diggle's son/daughter change sexes before all these time fuckers are satisfied?

Siamese fraternal twins.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm just catching up, but I'm really annoyed in WW1 they clearly had WW2 german uniforms on, with the exception of the Officer.

Everyone punching Mick when they come to was pretty hilarious.

And only now do I noticed the Waveriders holo table is the TARDIS's controls.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 21, 2017

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I pointed out the TARDIS thing when it first popped up.
It's a nice shout out on their end. Respect and all that.

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

Aleph Null posted:

Siamese fraternal twins.
Then Barry Allen goes back in time to give Iris' Mom speedforce cancer, after being talked into it by Earth-17's Double-Negative Inverse Flash. As a side effect, Diggle's kid is a stillborn albino hermaphrodite. Damien & Malcom both show up in the delivery room screaming "I was head of the league of assassins" for no discernable reason. Everyone decides not to tell Joe about it, or anything else, ever.

Pizdec
Dec 10, 2012

Robot Hobo posted:

Then Barry Allen goes back in time to give Iris' Mom speedforce cancer, after being talked into it by Earth-17's Double-Negative Inverse Flash. As a side effect, Diggle's kid is a stillborn albino hermaphrodite. Damien & Malcom both show up in the delivery room screaming "I was head of the league of assassins" for no discernable reason. Everyone decides not to tell Joe about it, or anything else, ever.
That's quite an act you got there. And what do you call it?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Pizdec posted:

The CW!

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Pizdec posted:

The Speedforce!

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Pizdec posted:

The Flash Season 4.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

FELD1 posted:

Diggle's parents are his children

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

Pizdec posted:

Don't call us Aristocrats... We're Legends.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Robot Hobo posted:

Don't call us Aristocrats... We're Legends.

:golfclap:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

WhyteRyce posted:

Diggle's parents are his children

Thanks to Barry, Diggle did the nasty is the pasty

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
And that past nastification is what leads us to our current issues!

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

JohnnyCanuck posted:

And that past nastification is what leads us to our current issues!

Ohh, a lesson in not changing history from Mr. "I'm My Own Grandfather"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Brandon Routh has posted a poster for season 3 and it looks like they're sticking with season 2 cast with no big change ups.

Apparently part of the story for the new season is Captain Hunter setting up a replacement for the Time Masters called the "Time Bureau"

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Hahaha i was so confused looking at that picture. I thought "What the heck, did they turn Snart into an Iceman like ghost???" Then I realized it was Steel.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It's really weird that they went through the entire process of designing and giving Nate a costume and he wore it like once.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I thought Rip was leaving.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Think again!

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

muscles like this! posted:

Apparently part of the story for the new season is Captain Hunter setting up a replacement for the Time Masters called the "Time Bureau"

Maybe they will finally do something about the notorious time criminal, Barry Allen.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

It's really weird that they went through the entire process of designing and giving Nate a costume and he wore it like once.

Well, it was atrocious.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Yeah I never got the point of that either. Maybe because it was the big superhero crossover they thought him being in like a jacket and jeans would be lame compared to everyone else around him, but even so.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I assume its exactly that. They wanted the big super hero team up shots so they had to give a costume for them. Which is funny considering Mick got in on the shots and he's just dressed like a bum.

Tarquinn posted:

Well, it was atrocious.

Yeah, I kind of hate the entire visual of Steel and his costume and the less time he spends looking like bad CGI the more I like him.

Red Mike
Jul 11, 2011
How is Stein in the poster when Jax is there as Firestorm?

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Time travel.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Some websites are speculating that its an indicator that there's a new person in the Matrix. Although it could just be a way of showing both characters so people didn't speculate that Stein was off the crew.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Man, I was really hoping the would change the cast up a little

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Some websites are speculating that its an indicator that there's a new person in the Matrix. Although it could just be a way of showing both characters so people didn't speculate that Stein was off the crew.

Yeah, I'm sure its just getting the actor in the shot so he doesn't get short changed, but also wanting to include the Firestorm image for Jax.

omg chael crash posted:

I still have hope. Its early and any changes would probably happen mid season. Vixen and Steel weren't members of the team at this point a year ago.

Granted, we had heard about them and we haven't heard any casting changes so that gives me a little less hope.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:39 on May 27, 2017

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

omg chael crash posted:

I don't think they've even started filming Season 3 yet, so who knows if they'll add anyone new or not.

Also, the Entertainment Weekly article makes it sound like Rip's gonna be playing a more antagonistic role this year as head of Time Bureau, or at least butting heads with the Legends as continue running around time and loving things up. So hopefully they've learned something from how well Evil Rip worked out last year. Plus, it gives him a chance to put a new spin on his well-worn "Exasperated Time Dad" role :v:

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Yeah there's really no logic to this speculation. Pretty much ALL of LOT's advertising posters have Stein and Firestorm on it.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Yeah, its really loving strange that they'd want to have Victor Garber, one of their most recognizable stars, on all their promotional material.

I can't wrap my head around it...

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.
He's always very small though. Maybe he takes shrinking from uh, that other guy

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Wheat Loaf posted:

Maybe they will finally do something about the notorious time criminal, Barry Allen.

The Flash finale resolved that.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Caught up on season 2.

I like that the one consistent rule in the Arrowverse is that League assassins can either be the world's greatest fighters or chumped by a dude with an aggressive left hook.

Agreed with basically everyone else that this season was so much fun, even if the plot shenanigans kinda fell apart.

Laughed my head off at Thawne calling an army of speedsters to his call... only for them to lazily knock out the Legends as Sarah slowly uses the spear.

I do think we're due for a new cast member or two. No idea how they'll handle it, I like Victor Garber too much to lose his presence.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

twistedmentat posted:

I'm just catching up, but I'm really annoyed in WW1 they clearly had WW2 german uniforms on, with the exception of the Officer.

All the digital displays on the wall of Ground Control in the Apollo 13 episode were worse. Take at least some care in your silliness, guys!

]

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Looks like that poster was just the returning cast as they just announced a new character joining the team this season. Tala Ashe is Zari Adrianna Tomaz aka Isis. Okay... that name is probably going to change.

Her character is going to be from the near future (2030) and is a hacker, who also has some mystical superpowers given to her by an "ancient source."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hahaha, Legends is adding Isis. I love you, Legends. I'm sorry I doubted you.

Its a shame Black Adam is almost certainly off limits because he'd be an awesome S3 villain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Looks like that poster was just the returning cast as they just announced a new character joining the team this season. Tala Ashe is Zari Adrianna Tomaz aka Isis. Okay... that name is probably going to change.

Her character is going to be from the near future (2030) and is a hacker, who also has some mystical superpowers given to her by an "ancient source."

They should keep the Isis name and have to awkwardly explain that it's used for something different in 2017. Because that seems more fitting for this show.

• Locked thread