Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

This kinda poo poo is disgusting to me. It's a decadent celebration of weakness and stupidity. This kinda poo poo is going to destroy our civilization, and if this is the kinda poo poo that is produced by our civ, maybe it should be destroyed.

Turn on your monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
At first, I was prolly pissed at the idea of fidget spinners. Then I was mearly apathetic to them. Now after taking my new job, and making money off them, I love them. Everyone line up for your blue tooth enabled fidget spinner. I have no idea how that work, or if they even designed to ever work, and I don't have to, but I know some idiot will buy them.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

At first, I was prolly pissed at the idea of fidget spinners. Then I was mearly apathetic to them. Now after taking my new job, and making money off them, I love them. Everyone line up for your blue tooth enabled fidget spinner. I have no idea how that work, or if they even designed to ever work, and I don't have to, but I know some idiot will buy them.

Oh it's simple, you know the LEDs that you can put on your bike or car wheels that flash in sync with the spinning to make images or patterns? You put that and bluetooth on a spinner ideally that can also detect its speed and have an app to put pictures on it

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Automatically upload your highest rpms to facebook.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

chumbler posted:

Automatically upload your highest rpms to facebook.

RPM display mode on the LEDs

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKwQJZ-W8

Lol the boys in shenzhen already did it

Sensual Simian
Jun 7, 2004

summer jorts
Boys in Shenzhen

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

That's the name of my Chinese post punk band

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

I figured this would be a good place to crosspost something from the PYF funny images thread.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
There is now a bearing shortage in China because of these things. I'm in the toy industry and our factory is having trouble securing bearings for our products without paying a significant markup.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stink Billyums posted:

There is now a bearing shortage in China because of these things. I'm in the toy industry and our factory is having trouble securing bearings for our products without paying a significant markup.

A real ballercaust if you ask me

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Remember when all the goons got these things?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
if all it takes is 10 million fidget spinners spinning in the same direction why does kim jong un even bother with nukes like c'mon you have a country full of slaves get at it brosef

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

emoji posted:

I got one of those a couple weeks ago

Hate being behind the autism curb

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

yo this is like vaping but for your hands

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

emoji posted:

What the heck is this

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Psycho Society posted:

What the heck is this

You put your dick in it.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

Have the Bluetooth be used to relay back data so you could compute statistics for it like max rpm and average rpm and maybe create some graphs. Basically a goldmine imo

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

I thought we had settled this issue?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Shaddak posted:

I figured this would be a good place to crosspost something from the PYF funny images thread.

Welp there's a new thread idea

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Well that's what you get for vaccinating your kid, buddy.

Lhet
Apr 2, 2008

bloop

I picked up a little wheel-shaped fidget spinner a few weeks ago from aliexpress. It was kinda boring but I carried it around for like a day. Then I was hanging out with a friend who busted out his metal yoyo and started doing sweet tricks and I just felt outclassed with this stupid little thing that just spins and doesn't even do tricks. So I picked up a yoyo, which is way cooler.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

u want a bluetooth speaker one

https://www.banggood.com/MATEMINCO-Upgrade-Bluetooth-Speaker-Fidget-Spinner-LED-Light-EDC-Hand-Spinner-p-1154944.html?rmmds=search

programmable words leds and i think speaker too?

https://www.banggood.com/MATEMINCO-EDC-Hand-Spinner-LED-Tri-Fidget-Spinner-Anti-Stress-Toys-Bluetooth-p-1154946.html?rmmds=search

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
So, I got a fidget spinner from my boss today. He asked me if I wanted to be a child, and I responded yes in the goofiest voice I could muster. How are these thing suppose to help you concentrate. I can barely stop playing with it. Unfortunately it's not a blue tooth, but it does light up.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
So is this like a stress ball but we get mad at it because it's New and trendy or something?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Lmao this kid owns

Red Minjo posted:

So is this like a stress ball but we get mad at it because it's New and trendy or something?

It's that but also combined with tech decks

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

whirr

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
fidget spinners are such a big thing now that my publix is selling them but i havent actually seen one being used by someone irl so i dont know whos buying them

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

im posting in this thread and i dont know what a fidget spinner is :twisted: and now im leaving and ill never find out :twisted: :classiclol:

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

fidget spinners are such a big thing now that my publix is selling them but i havent actually seen one being used by someone irl so i dont know whos buying them

i have a friend who teaches 6th grade and she says these are a real problem in her classroom

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh okay so they're the new pog

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

oh okay so they're the new pog

Pogs had cool pictures on them.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jellidelic posted:

i have a friend who teaches 6th grade and she says these are a real problem in her classroom

But I thought they were supposed to help the apparently 100% of kids who have ADD now concentrate.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/StalinGamergate/status/868183633550561280

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got a fidget spinner and it cures my tisim and adhd but only while it's spinning.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
:nws:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUlGZ5nljfB/
:nws:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
pro click

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

emoji posted:

I always wondered what would happen if you charged one of these up nearly all the way and then dropped them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

ditty bout my clitty posted:

I always wondered what would happen if you charged one of these up nearly all the way and then dropped them

Nothing. Friction causes the ball to stop.

• Locked thread