Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Piss de Bundy posted:

also if you want to start a fight that will never end, call an albanian a turk

Have you ever said this to your uncle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

DrPlump posted:

Atheism is in a hard spot. A large portion of people ego support it would stop if it started a crusade against other religions.

Uh, Atheism is just as bad. An atheist would reject the existence of god even if presented evidence of god's existence.

Agnosticism is the only pure path.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

maskenfreiheit posted:

Uh, Atheism is just as bad. An atheist would reject the existence of god even if presented evidence of god's existence.

Filthy neutral.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

maskenfreiheit posted:

Look at this etymological lightweight, doesn't even know you can be both! :sad:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

maskenfreiheit posted:

That's p much exactly wrong. Most agnostics are just atheists afraid of the label.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

spacetoaster posted:

Filthy neutral.

chaotic neutral #madlads

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

That's p much exactly wrong. Most agnostics are just atheists afraid of the label.

I can't be wrong I read a Wikipedia article once

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

maskenfreiheit posted:

But there is no evidence, so agnosticism is redundant :v:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

maskenfreiheit posted:

I can't be wrong I read a Wikipedia article once

I mean you can feel free to google about it if you want but the distinction isn't "refuses to believe in god even if presented with evidence".

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

I mean you can feel free to google about it if you want but the distinction isn't "refuses to believe in god even if presented with evidence".

As an American I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ArbitraryC posted:

Wow this thread is bad.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

afeelgoodpoop posted:

can't wait til the video comes out and the stabbers some homeless mentally ill afghan veteran defending himself against idiot rap listening to minoritys who haven't smiled for a picture since fifth grade.

code words "In the midst of his ranting and raving, some people approached him, appeared to try to intervene with his behaviour" aka retards physically attacked a crazy man with a knife.

"The man with the knife was arrested shortly after he got off the train" aka he was in control of himself enough to not suicide by cop by charging them with a knife, those two other retards got their darwin awards. gg globalist, maybe next time.

wow just as i thought.... a mentally ill man attacked by idiot tuff boys. can't wait to see what his "victims" look like.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
bernie would have won confirmed

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

afeelgoodpoop posted:

wow just as i thought.... a mentally ill man attacked by idiot tuff boys. can't wait to see what his "victims" look like.
https://twitter.com/ThornCoyle/status/868526848694558720

https://twitter.com/digiphile/status/868647470804422656

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the problem for the right-wing activists doing these "free speech rallies" is that they're unorganized and directionless like occupy wall street. the purpose of a "free speech" rally is just to rally, like how to "occupy" became just about occupying while being divorced from any real goals. you've had your rally -- now what? have another rally! meanwhile, a bunch of conflicting interest groups on the fringe right have piled onto it, like how every left-wing showboat issue had to have a slice of occupy.

if that wasn't bad enough, the aura of violence has been attracting dangerous people who are showing up precisely because there's an opportunity for violence, similar to the crazies and drug addicts who started showing up to occupy camps. and while the protest groups claim the crazies are not "one of us" they're still acting as a lightning rod for them. if they put away the sticks, batting helmets and american flag shields, it'd just be bougie pro-trump rallies; so they can't do that.

and in both cases, you can be sure tim pool will be there livestreaming it.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 07:04 on May 28, 2017

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i love the new twin peaks.

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
We should probably just execute any retard that sincerely gets into identity politics.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zahi posted:

We should probably just execute any retard that sincerely gets into identity politics.

Gbs would be hella empty

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

afeelgoodpoop posted:

keep sucking white supremacist dick you piece of human poo poo

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Piss de Bundy posted:

Turn your monitor on

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

various cheeses posted:

Turn your monitor on

i cant its broken

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Piss de Bundy posted:

This but unironically

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

What kind of nsme is Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Meche.? Anyone know what language this is?

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

maskenfreiheit posted:

Uh what? No, atheism is just the default position when there is a lack of evidence for god. The whole point is that there *isn't* any evidence. It's a dumb unnecessary label. I'm an atheist the same way I'm a non-astrologer because there's no evidence for astrology.

I feel like I should put that in goonsay, but still.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

thank god globalist brainwashing didn't take with 53.4% of other brits.

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
*a bombing occurs in 2017*

*cites war statistics from the middle ages*

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
these racist bernie supporters have finally gone too far!

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Well see muslims aren't the *only* people now and in history who have done bad things therefor wanting to give islam any special attention makes you racist, and all those gays getting executed in the middle east are gonna have to just pound sand.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What kind of nsme is Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Meche.? Anyone know what language this is?
The Portland dialect of hippie douche is my guess

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

This Is What Liberals Actually Believe

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

That is mental illness.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

someone's white as poo poo gen X hippie mom who was way too into the new age mystic woo stuff you find in malls and on geocities. the weird mix of different roots gives it away

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Talesin and Myrrdin are from middle english celtic welsh type names

but

Namkai is hindi, and Meche is spanish

his mom is probably deepak chopra's biggest fan

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Has this been posted yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
*gasp* based tyrone made kekistan!?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

nigga crab pollock posted:

This Is What Leftists Actually Desire

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Please don't post what I've airbrushed on my van

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

do I have to fiddle with my brightness setting to see the black guy's dick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
What race is the blue one supposed to be?

• Locked thread