Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

The only solace I take from that qualifying session is that Vettel is probably salty as hell about it. Especially because Raikonnen's "128 races without a pole" stat is one he doesn't have yet and the OCD must be driving him insane. I'll be surprised if he doesn't just drive it into the harbour on lap 1 to end it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

NtotheTC posted:

The only solace I take from that qualifying session is that Vettel is probably salty as hell about it. Especially because Raikonnen's "128 races without a pole" stat is one he doesn't have yet and the OCD must be driving him insane. I'll be surprised if he doesn't just drive it into the harbour on lap 1 to end it.

He seems ok

http://i.imgur.com/cqbO4OK.gifv

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

It's all coming together now

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

geonetix posted:

But we all know it's really going to be RAI, VET, BOT after a two hour parade.

You're putting a lot of faith in Ferrari's ability

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

You know I own that photo?

http://imgur.com/a/6k9Cu

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I kinda want to watch the Indy500 for reasons and I'm looking into how I can do this.

Seems I can watch it on TV maybe but only with french commentary and I'm not sure I can stand that for 3 hours.

There's an ESPN stream I can get for 7€, anybody know if that's any good? Image quality, commentary, would it have ads?

Any other packages out there for this one race?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

You might be able to watch the french TV stream with an english audio stream off the internet.

This station should have the live english commentary for the 500. you can listen to this with the french tv thing muted.

http://player.listenlive.co/20111

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I just checked and I won't be able to watch it on TV, it's on a channel I don't have. (Unless I pay 17€/month or something.)

So, other streams? I don't mind paying if it's good quality. (And a one-time purchase.)

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Maybe just pound some heroin tonic and listen to the radio thing and use your imagination like in the olden days.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I'm going to be watching the live timings and listening to the radio on http://racecontrol.indycar.com

Did quali that way and it was quite enjoyable, but then other than the orange car I don't know who is who and find the engine notes really annoying.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

HJB posted:

It's all coming together now

Don't forget Super Seb

https://youtu.be/Nb59N-ZOK7M

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Whitey Ford posted:

You're putting a lot of faith in Ferrari's ability

No more than in Red Bull's.. I fondly remember how somebody lost last year's Monaco race.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
So my parents have decided to take us out for dinner in the country at half past loving one. My dad knows i look forward to this race and im sure its some kind of passive aggressive poo poo because of his boy Ham loving up qualifying.
Still, a free lunch and I can just watch the recording later with a full belly and beer.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Be honest, this is Monaco, you'll watch the highlights. It's a summary of the start, maybe some butched pit stops and the last lap.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
My parents know not to schedule anything on a race weekend, if my mother complains I stare pointedly at the pictures on the "countries we have watched Australia play cricket in" table.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

As I suspected. A stark portrait of a man turned to madness by the pursuit of statistics. Victim of Kimi's mindgames.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Holy fuckballs did you see that aweful creepy baby tattoo on Kimi's arm.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Lmao Dan, sweating alcohol after drinking heavily all night.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

geonetix posted:

Be honest, this is Monaco, you'll watch the highlights. It's a summary of the start, maybe some butched pit stops and the last lap.

Some of the best moments at Monaco come from drivers trying (and failing) to get past.
I don't get the concept "unless cars change positions its bad" - its not like you get early 00's nonsense of cars sitting station 1.5s behind each other.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Button starting from the pit lane.

Welcome back Jense :(

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
"If anyone overtakes this weekend I'll give you £10" Button shortly after pointing out his overtake on Lewis.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Are Jense not taking any of this seriously is just the best :allears:

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
A friendly reminder about how young our Max is. He is in his 3rd season, 46th race start. By the time he reaches the same age that Hamilton was when he first raced for Mclaren, Max will have (assuming 20 race calendar) 100 grand prix to his name.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Haha this C4 piece

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol Sir Jackie is still salty about Graham Hill.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Now they're interviewing some german twat in an ugly suit.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Nico!

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
He's much more personable without all the pressure of the team.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol Nico saying with great glee that he knows what the problem with Lewis's car is and that they can't change it before the race.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

Lol Sir Jackie is still salty about Graham Hill.

Nah, he has weird hero worship for Are Jimmy.

loving loving having Jense back on TV. He's the only F1 driver not to make pissy comments about Nando in the 500.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

learnincurve posted:

Lol Nico saying with great glee that he knows what the problem with Lewis's car is and that they can't change it before the race.

He enjoys that so much.

He probably did it, he's the only one who knows what the problem is.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ok this version of likeable relaxed Nico really would be a good pundit.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

learnincurve posted:

:jackbud:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I swear, if Ferrari make Kimi move over for Seb, i'll pay the gypsy woman up the street to curse them.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Might not be able to watch this live so have fun all, enjoy the most memorable Monaco for years

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I cant take Ross Brawn seriously with those sunglasses on.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
good RB looking fly

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
First corner will turn into a game of 10 pin strolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:vince:

• Locked thread