Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

This whole discussion is not entirely accurate, and that particular video of that chopper ripping itself in half was because it was tethered with a metal cable and the cord got caught in a bad place. In Vietnam there was at least one instance of Huey pilots using the chopper blades to literally cut a landing zone through the bamboo canopy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL8hf2wUUf4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

poisonpill posted:

Rumble in the Bronx had a couple insane stunts involving that hovercraft. There was also the Jackie Chan movie where some dude just plows through a bus windshield that was completely unplanned.

Jackie Chan broke his ankle doing one of the stunts involving the hovercraft and filmed the remaining scenes with a cast disguised as a shoe.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

This is why I go on adventures with my stuffed tiger every day, dad. Way to be a lovely know-it-all absentee dork of a failed dad, dad!

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

rewatching that T2 helicopter scene now, this poo poo is insane

It was really tense and lost me the moment the tunnel started

Cruise being blown back against 100+ mile an hour winds with an explosion and not being paste - lol

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

HoAssHo posted:

"Any man who puts any effort whatsoever into his appearance must be gay" - totally not a a slovenly goon who's never gotten past second base and can't figure out why

Yikes. If this is how HoAssHo treats the op.... Imagine the brutal owns dealt out to reg posters :ohdear:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

FrensaGeran posted:

I love all derails equally

*earlier that day*

I don't care for Star Wars.

I appreciate this.

King Vidiot posted:

This is why I go on adventures with my stuffed tiger every day, dad. Way to be a lovely know-it-all absentee dork of a failed dad, dad!

Calvin's dad is usually awful, but all of his "teaching" moments are great, like when he tells Calvin how they determine the weight limit of bridges:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

monster on a stick posted:

Life is Strange wasn't bad but I think the lead writer was from Northern California. Most of the time it's like they got their research watching David Cage games ("Nahman Jaaden")

that game would have been decent is the main characters friend wasn't a terrible loving person and never got better because loving daddy issues.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

monster on a stick posted:

Life is Strange wasn't bad but I think the lead writer was from Northern California. Most of the time it's like they got their research watching David Cage games ("Nahman Jaaden")

There's no way, because if that was true, they'd understand how "hella" is used and would not write the line "hella yes"

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

https://youtu.be/BjhHKzPOck8?t=2757

Edit: gently caress how do i embed youtube vids with timestamps?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

UnfurledSails posted:

Lmao, imagine wasting years of your life on this.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Idk, I like the idea that a bunch of kids are growing up with youtube GTA versions of movies I grew up with lol

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

bring back old gbs posted:

what would happen if u tryed to fly a drone in the subway??? probly it would fly back super fast and hit the rear door

Only if the top half of the tram car was missing. The air inside the car is traveling too. Try throwing a penny next time you're on the subway and watch as it doesn't fly backwards and clock someone in the head

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

a bone to pick posted:

Idk, I like the idea that a bunch of kids are growing up with youtube GTA versions of movies I grew up with lol

its a new age of movie pirating

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

UnfurledSails posted:

this is hosed up t1000 only has 2 hands in the helicopter scene he should have like 5

Warm Woolen Pants
Jan 13, 2008

If you know what I mean...
Rich is streaming with his fiancee and she's like a bizarre clone of him

I can't handle this

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Arcsquad12 posted:

Only if the top half of the tram car was missing. The air inside the car is traveling too. Try throwing a penny next time you're on the subway and watch as it doesn't fly backwards and clock someone in the head

warning danger danger airplane treadmill derail iminent woop woop

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Warm Woolen Pants posted:

I can't handle this

Oh my godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

WampaLord posted:

Calvin's dad is usually awful

Wait until you're older. You'll appreciate Calvin's dad fully.

I can't handle this

OMG I've finally seen Rich Wife. It's all true.

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 00:02 on May 29, 2017

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
It's like I'm seeing double here, four Riches!

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

She is just the worst.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

oof.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lmao this ain't news boys

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Girlfriend: Rich... you remember when Blagojevich was entering prison for corruption? Rich, do you remember that?
Rich: *Struggling to focus on video game*

Girlfriend: Chat wants to know if you hate Wisconsin or...
Rich: ugh Wisconsin is FINE, it's loving FINE gently caress!

Rich is angry like my dad during watching a baseball game when I was a wee boy.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
"This one time I'll let you ask me about my affairs."
"Is it true? Did you masturbate with a Star Wars toy?"
"...of course not."

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bring back old gbs posted:

Lmao this ain't news boys

I never stalked the RLMs and today was my first time visiting twitch.

I just trust everyone when they say Rich and Jack have s/o's or Jesse isn't in Mike's basement assembling mixed together puzzles.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I never stalked the RLMs and today was my first time visiting twitch.

I just trust everyone when they say Rich and Jack have s/o's or Jesse isn't in Mike's basement assembling mixed together puzzles.

Jesse isnt canon.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
There have been several actresses that portray Jessie. Only the first one was an actual redhead.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Gary Oldman is a chameleon.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Rich is really bad at holding a conversation while he's playing a game

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Hot ghost chick needs to come back.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Guy Goodbody posted:

There's one person he's better than. Spoony.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

Kind of hard to focus on a tv screen when your eyes are constantly rolling into the back your head.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Rich and Karen need to lay down some ground rules for clothing choices. At the moment Karen looks like she raided Rich's closet and the Rich-in-a-wig effect is too extreme even for me.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

Lucky him :(

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I still struggle with the philosophical conundrum of clone dick sucking. Is it gay, which is irrelevant since being gay is fine. But is it moral? Do you need consent? Why should you?

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
If Rich and Karen have sex, will Rich absorb Karen's body into his like a twin in utero? Is that murder or just a meal?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

FrensaGeran posted:

I still struggle with the philosophical conundrum of clone dick sucking. Is it gay, which is irrelevant since being gay is fine. But is it moral? Do you need consent? Why should you?

You need consent. That's all you need.:wink:

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

FrensaGeran posted:

I mean if the clone had its own free will and thought you would need consent. I mean twins are as close as we have to clones and pretty sure they one needs consent before incest can commence.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Space Taxi posted:

If Rich and Karen have sex, will Rich absorb Karen's body into his like a twin in utero? Is that murder or just a meal?

It's like that Spice Girls song "When two become one"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

FrensaGeran posted:

Just to settle this once and for all:

Nothing is "gay" unless you acknowledge you're gay.

You can suck all the dicks and take all the loads in your pink puckering mangina and not be gay unless you accept it as who you are.

Now get out there and be straight.

• Locked thread