Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

meters are teh things they use to check ur gas/electricity usage obvi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/DaleJr/status/869062267953967104
https://twitter.com/DaleJr/status/869063571853987840

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010
Gibbs built cars finished 2-5. Certainly no wins to show for it but they've been running well at certain tracks all year. RCR keeps lucking into wins through pit strategy and it's hilarious, however doesn't change how awful that team has become anchored by Newman and rich daddy drives.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Cygni posted:

meters are teh things they use to check ur gas/electricity usage obvi

Yeah, he means metres.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

L_Harrison posted:

Are Troops keep meters out of America.

We thank them for their sacrifice on this Metermorial day. Dillon planed his celebration so long ago dabs were in.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Dabbing is Good

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
I've only dabbled in dabbing.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
when I was a kid everyone wanted a set of dubs

why did they change a letter

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcEtwRPp9kM

I am so conflicted between "I mean Junyer's right in what he says" and :cawg:.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Dabs are alright but you get couch locked

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcEtwRPp9kM

I am so conflicted between "I mean Junyer's right in what he says" and :cawg:.

I don't see any conflict between those two responses.

I also like the guy in that twitter feed who says Busch "should be fined for media rudeness" since I bet dollars to donuts he also complains that drivers are all bland media-bots now and sees no irony in it.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

If he didn't act like that in truck and xfinity as well I'd probably be okay with it. Dude throws tantrums constantly.

I don't think he should be fined or banned. But Kyle Bush is cancer in a racecar.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Norns posted:

If he didn't act like that in truck and xfinity as well I'd probably be okay with it. Dude throws tantrums constantly.

I don't think he should be fined or banned. But Kyle Bush is cancer in a racecar.

He really is part of the equation as to why I don't bother watching a good portion of XFinity or Truck races.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
"We need more entertaining drivers, more villains, more guys you can boo!"--teh nascar thread
"kyle busch is a human being and i hope he dies screaming"--also the nascar thread

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Peanut President posted:

"We need more entertaining drivers, more villains, more guys you can boo!"--teh nascar thread
"kyle busch is a human being and i hope he dies screaming"--also the nascar thread

Isn't that literally the entire point?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I'd you took that from my post you have brain damage

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Kyle can be the biggest heel he wants to be in Cup. Totally okay with that.

But to go into truck. Bring a massive budget and top of the line equipment. Dunk on the up and comers and still act like a total shitlord.

gently caress off

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

There's also a huge difference between being a heel and being a danger to others.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Norns posted:

But to go into truck. Bring a massive budget and top of the line equipment. Dunk on the up and comers and still act like a total shitlord.

gently caress off

It's not even for interesting races either.

Say he wanted to run...I don't know, CGV, MoSport, Memphis, or any other number of cool venues that Cup goes to. I could get that. But the three other national series hardly differ from Cup anymore.

So we get two pointless races at say, Kansas, and then one interesting one on Sunday.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Also lmao if you think Kyle was being a "cool tough guy" at the conference last night.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Norns posted:

Also lmao if you think Kyle was being a "cool tough guy" at the conference last night.

It shouldn't be super hard to understand that fans want drivers with more personality, AND personalities that don't suck.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

wicka posted:

Isn't that literally the entire point?

Wishing someone would die is a little different that booing.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Peanut President posted:

Wishing someone would die is a little different that booing.

Lol what?

Is there an alternate universe version of this thread you came from?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Certified Badass

https://twitter.com/DaleJr/status/869234823793180673

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

wicka posted:

Lol what?

Is there an alternate universe version of this thread you came from?

I wish there was one where wicka was a good poster and not a bloodthirsty maniac.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Norns posted:

gently caress off

I guess there was some talk on Thursday or Friday that he blamed the fans for the limits on Buschwacking and spoke to how we're going to kill KBM because nobody wants to sponsor the team unless he runs races?

All I know is I heard it on SXM Friday afternoon and Moody was white knighting Kyle's side of the story, but part of that has to be on the drivers and teams for allowing it to get to that point.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Peanut President posted:

I wish there was one where wicka was a good poster and not a bloodthirsty maniac.

What the gently caress? Calm down, you are being ridiculous.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

wicka posted:

No no no. Let me show you how to handle this:

Peanut President posted:

"WICKA WICKA Slim Shady chance!"

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

wicka posted:

You're calling for the death of a race car driver who has never done anything to you and then screeching at me to calm down. Are you okay?

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

When wicka finally makes good on his threat:

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
Calling for the death of a racecar driver is pretty normal for American culture.

*jimmiejohnsonshouldbeshot.wmv*

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Peanut President posted:

You're calling for the death of a race car driver

I am?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I'm not aware that anyone was saying Kyle should die. I just said he was cancer.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Has anyone checked to see if the golden horseshoe up Jimmie's rear end is a tumor or no?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Yes.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Hmmmm I'm not so sure

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

https://twitter.com/NASCARONFOX/status/869059645129850880

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I did not lol when Dale died but I probably would have if he was older. I hated Dale. I also hate Kyle.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Norns posted:

I'm not aware that anyone was saying Kyle should die.

I did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Oh right

• Locked thread