Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Perestroika posted:

Holy poo poo, I hadn't actually seen that loving flag before. I'm mostly used to crypto-nazis using insignia and emblems from the German Empire to have an easy deflection ("Nah man, it's just history, nothing to do with Nazis at all!"), so at first I'd thought that's what they'd done here with the Reichskriegsflagge here. But nope, they specifically used the layout only used by Nazi Germany:

Kind of impressive how quickly things went from "Hysteric liberals just call everyone they disagree with a nazi :rolleyes:" to "Actually gently caress it, Sieg Heil!"
Actually, it's okay, because it is just irony jokes. And it's not like being a "Nazi" has ever been a true thing in real life, it's just words people say to be rude and funny. Parents and globalist shills just don't get it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

It freezes in the teens Fahrenheit so it's doable.

I'm not really sure what it'd do to the bubbly either. Freezing a bottle and opening it makes a hilarious fountain of champagne apparently.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Mustached Demon posted:

It freezes in the teens Fahrenheit so it's doable.

I'm not really sure what it'd do to the bubbly either. Freezing a bottle and opening it makes a hilarious fountain of champagne apparently.
It is actually way lamer: they dunk a popsicle into the champagne

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I know this is low hanging fruit but I got a little fed up with my friends' self diagnosis of introversion. I'm Juan

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

I'd never considered until now that sunscreen might change my preference to keep to myself more often than not.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Goa Tse-tung posted:

It is actually way lamer: they dunk a popsicle into the champagne

loving hell guillotines for all.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj2ZlY2nQ3s

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

"I try and upset strangers for fun"

Serf
May 5, 2011

The fact that IMC did a political 180 based on a bad review of The Witcher 3 should tell you something about his brain re: brokenness.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Pretty good has a new favorite as of 14:42 on Feb 27, 2018

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Serf posted:

The fact that IMC did a political 180 based on a bad review of The Witcher 3 should tell you something about his brain re: brokenness.

I'm gonna need some backstory on this

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fishstick posted:

I'm gonna need some backstory on this

Basically the dude used to make jokes about Nazis being great or something way back in the day, but by the time of the Great Unpleasantness in Gaming circa 2014 he was generally an okay dude. And then some site no one has ever heard of posted a bad review of TW3 and this dude suddenly flips his lid and goes over to the other side while making more more dumbass tweets that he is constantly getting owned over. I remember watching all this happen in real time and just being amazed that it kept getting dumber.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Serf posted:

Basically the dude used to make jokes about Nazis being great or something way back in the day, but by the time of the Great Unpleasantness in Gaming circa 2014 he was generally an okay dude. And then some site no one has ever heard of posted a bad review of TW3 and this dude suddenly flips his lid and goes over to the other side while making more more dumbass tweets that he is constantly getting owned over. I remember watching all this happen in real time and just being amazed that it kept getting dumber.

it's really cool how the internet continues to be a parody of itself no matter how much time passes

Good Parmesan
Nov 30, 2007

I TAKE PHOTOS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN IN PLANET FITNESS

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

It really says a lot about these people that they and all of the imagery they wear and identify with so proudly come from loving 4chan.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Flyinglemur posted:

I know this is low hanging fruit but I got a little fed up with my friends' self diagnosis of introversion. I'm Juan

This is a nice microcosm of everything wrong with introvert culture. One person makes a silly joke about it, and then someone else swoops in, intent on a serious discussion of their introvert symptoms/experience. For people who are characterized by their disinterest in socialization they're real quick to jump on the chance to talk about it with like-mined friends.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I have stopped pre-ordering games and almost never buy a game day one anymore.

Far Cry 5 is a pre-order / day 1 purchase for me.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LETs hope it's a good game my friend

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Flyinglemur posted:

More like MexiCan't

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

oldpainless posted:

LETs hope it's a good game my friend

I'm pre-ordering and I don't even have a device to play it on. I'm down with supporting things that make whitey mad, even if I don't care for them.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

lmao Ubisoft is a French company anyway. The "fanbase, Americans" part is extra funny.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Glazier posted:

I'm pre-ordering and I don't even have a device to play it on. I'm down with supporting things that make whitey mad, even if I don't care for them.

Will you give me your copy then please?

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

well why not posted:

lmao Ubisoft is a French company anyway. The "fanbase, Americans" part is extra funny.

Well someone gave up halfway through the AC credits.

Wait, not halfway. Maybe 5%.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

oldpainless posted:

More like oldgameless :v:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

oldpainless posted:

Already spoken for, sorry :(

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Maybe this is all a clever ploy to make people who otherwise wouldn't buy the game buy it out of spite :capitalism:

As much as I want that petition to be real, it seems a bit too on the nose doesn't it? "The continued rejection of romantic partners when they find out our hobby"? Then again I don't doubt that a lot of people neckbeards are angry at the game because you're killing white people :qq:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The last few months? They realize they've been beating this gamer gate horse for nearly three years now, right?

I'm assuming this is a parody given the "romantic partners" line, but then again there's incels, and they don't seem to have a modicum of shame.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/9_volt88/status/869583781908402179

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Lou Ow is the original poster

clockwork chaos has a new favorite as of 17:50 on May 30, 2017

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Woolery watch: still tweeting through it
https://twitter.com/MatthewFerrari/status/869585593814196226

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Brawnfire posted:

The last few months? They realize they've been beating this gamer gate horse for nearly three years now, right?

I'm assuming this is a parody given the "romantic partners" line, but then again there's incels, and they don't seem to have a modicum of shame.

There's a number of gross dudes that definitely cling to the desperate belief that the reason they are lonely is because girls hate them for their interests. This lie is upheld by a system of other lies, from the existence of Fake Geek Girls to the Chad/Stacy paradigm.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Your Computer posted:

Maybe this is all a clever ploy to make people who otherwise wouldn't buy the game buy it out of spite :capitalism:

As much as I want that petition to be real, it seems a bit too on the nose doesn't it? "The continued rejection of romantic partners when they find out our hobby"? Then again I don't doubt that a lot of people neckbeards are angry at the game because you're killing white people :qq:

It's free publicity for the game, which I suspect is all Ubisoft wants.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Your Computer posted:

I mean they talk about game play and design innovations in the context of a ubisoft game. So yeah it's a bit too on the nose.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
https://www.facebook.com/Brotality.Inc/videos/1925816197652971/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

:rolleyes:

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

whatever happened to that creepy guy that said his dick had magical powers that makes girls happier and that's why he had to sleep with younger girls? The one that got banned from star bucks for writing that poor barista a letter about how he hasn't gotten laid and his magical dick powers.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

This is not 'just' about reservations but also how now a days we are misusing or overdosing the words equality, freedom, emotion, intolerance, feeling sympathetic to weaks, overreacting to every humorous expression to any individual, gender or community
That way we will all be left just as machines.....

"weaks"

The funniest thing about this to me is that he's saying we need to cast aside stuff like... you know, human feelings, we're going to become machines. Does "stop feeling sympathy to the suboptimal" really NOT sound like becoming a machine?

jaegerx posted:

whatever happened to that creepy guy that said his dick had magical powers that makes girls happier and that's why he had to sleep with younger girls? The one that got banned from star bucks for writing that poor barista a letter about how he hasn't gotten laid and his magical dick powers.

When I saw this, I just screamed TELOMERES TELOMERASE like I'd been woken up from a Vietnam flashback about creepos with bad scientific ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

jaegerx posted:

TELOMERASES!!!