Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

mmmm burnt egg white frying pan scum meshes with dollar store fake plants on top of raw lemons is a delicacy for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I hope that's still in the pan, otherwise why is the plate so...sweaty?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Away all Goats posted:

I hope that's still in the pan, otherwise why is the plate so...sweaty?

I'm the used condom garnish

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'll put a hot eel in your carton ikywim

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

@restaurant, gj Martha

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Those are now just rissoles.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

In what universe does that belong in this thread?

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

whiteyfats posted:

poo poo that dont belong in this thread

:frogout:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry. :smithcloud: I thought it just looked like a bit much.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean, I'd be sick afterwards, but I would probably try it.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Did Jacques La Merde make these?

https://www.instagram.com/chefjacqueslamerde/

quote:

VIVA L'EYETALIA!!!! OUR SPEC 2NITE FT. 1/3 OF A CAN OF CHEF BOYARDEE JUMBO SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS MOUNDED INTO A SORT OF PILE AND THEN TOPPED W/ SHARDS OF OLD EL PASO STAND N' STUFF TACO SHELLS!!!! ALSO THERE IS ANOTHER MEATBALL PLACED AWAY FROM THE PILE FOR VISUAL INTEREST!!!! TBH I WANTED TO HAVE 2 MEATBALLS OVER THERE, BUT THERE WERE ONLY 4 IN THE CAN AND I ACTUALLY ATE 2 DURING THE PLATING SO I KIND OF SANDBAGGED MYSELF BUT I WAS PRETTY HUNGRY SO I DON'T REGRET IT!!!!!! #chefbroyardee #tasteofitalia #mouldedintoasortofpile #soigné #standnstuff #anothermeatball #itsoverthereawayfromthepile #newnewnordic #visualinterest #tweezers #negativespace #theartofplating #fusion #chefwhosnack #only4meatballsinthecan #noregrets #yassssss #numBROuno

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

hell yeah

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Fidget meatspinner

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Jmcrofts posted:

VIVA L'EYETALIA!!!! OUR SPEC 2NITE FT. 1/3 OF A CAN OF CHEF BOYARDEE JUMBO SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS MOUNDED INTO A SORT OF PILE AND THEN TOPPED W/ SHARDS OF OLD EL PASO STAND N' STUFF TACO SHELLS!!!! ALSO THERE IS ANOTHER MEATBALL PLACED AWAY FROM THE PILE FOR VISUAL INTEREST!!!! TBH I WANTED TO HAVE 2 MEATBALLS OVER THERE, BUT THERE WERE ONLY 4 IN THE CAN AND I ACTUALLY ATE 2 DURING THE PLATING SO I KIND OF SANDBAGGED MYSELF BUT I WAS PRETTY HUNGRY SO I DON'T REGRET IT!!!!!! #chefbroyardee #tasteofitalia #mouldedintoasortofpile #soigné #standnstuff #anothermeatball #itsoverthereawayfromthepile #newnewnordic #visualinterest #tweezers #negativespace #theartofplating #fusion #chefwhosnack #only4meatballsinthecan #noregrets #yassssss #numBROuno

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A CAN INTO A PAN. ITS CHEF BOYARDEE JUMBO SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START MOUNDING IT INTO A SORT OF PILE. I TOP IT WITH TACO SHELLS AND I TOP IT HARD. MAKIN CRUNCHING SOUNDS AS I BREAK THEM INTO SHARDS OR EVEN WHEN I DROP SOME ON THE FLOOR. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY HAVE COMMITTED A CULINARY ATROCITY. I CAN. I SAY IT AND SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO MY CATS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE CATS DON'T LISTEN. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE INGREDIENTS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO BE PERPETUALLY LONELY BY MAKING THIS OVER AND OVER. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I DO DISHES

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

Jmcrofts posted:

Is this the Time Cube of food? Have we finally found it?

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

PubicMice posted:

Is this the Time Cube of food? Have we finally found it?

It's amazing but it's satire

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Mmmm sandpaper with jizzed on wax beans and green beans, featuring whole lemon slices, purple confetti, and mystery meat. :discourse:

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

lessee, those're candied orange peels, lemon wedges, elderflowers? meat looks like pork, maybe?

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Swept pantry salad

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
That's a fuckin slice of yellow squash you idiot goons

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I've never tried yellow squash raw. Is it good that way?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

quote:

Corn Ravioli

(This was an appetizer from Bourbon Steak's Miami Spice menu, which was simply one of the most ridiculous dining values you could find in Miami next to the Joe's Stone Crab $5.95 fried chicken. Tender pasta dough was wrapped around a creamy corn purée, topped with plump chanterelle mushrooms, corn powder and butter powder, all drizzled with a browned butter. So many places skimp on their Spice menus; Bourbon's actually gives me a reason to look forward to next summer.)

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

That corn looks loose to me

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Julias posted:

Mmmm sandpaper with jizzed on wax beans and green beans, featuring whole lemon slices, purple confetti, and mystery meat. :discourse:

quote:

There were no quibbles with the next course, a salad of several different varieties of pole beans dressed with a country ham "crema," garnished with crumbles of a sausage made from processed country ham, slivered radishes, shards of crispy sesame crackers, and bright purple borage flowers. There was a perfect harmony between the snappy, vegetal beans and the salty, meaty country ham. Other than me, nobody in the family particularly likes pole beans - yet everyone cleaned their plates. This was another truly memorable dish.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
http://www.foodforthoughtmiami.com/2013/01/best-dishes-of-2012-part-2.html?m=1

Really, this whole page is magical. :allears:

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Sociopastry posted:

lessee, those're candied orange peels, lemon wedges, elderflowers? meat looks like pork, maybe?

Those are some sort of baked thing, like a crackery bread.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bonster posted:

Those are some sort of baked thing, like a crackery bread.

It's an organic free-range artisan crouton

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

No, presumably it was here https://www.danielnyc.com/ which is amazing because if so she probably paid $150 before wine/dessert/anything else :laffo:

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

I've never tried yellow squash raw. Is it good that way?

It's edible, not amazing, kind of like uncooked eggplant or something. Much better roasted

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Julias posted:

Butter powder

What the gently caress.

Stolen from Reddit:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
can.. someone who has time and no life become said Mitchell Man and give out AFP awards please? so I can follow you?

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Honestly a lot of those look fine but

This is fuckin' gross. Ugh, those noodles.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

sneakyfrog posted:

can.. someone who has time and no life become said Mitchell Man and give out AFP awards please? so I can follow you?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

NewFatMike posted:

What the gently caress.

Stolen from Reddit:

Not only does that pasta look sauceless, it looks raw. That has to be a joke.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Away all Goats posted:

Not only does that pasta look sauceless, it looks raw. That has to be a joke.

:confused: It has the colour of cooked pasta and some of them are bending/squishing under load. It's cooked.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Pooncha
Feb 15, 2014

Making the impossible possumable
Infatuation is a hell of a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

sneakyfrog posted:

The Bill Mitchell Cucking Cooking Awards