Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

CyberPingu posted:

oval office acts like oval office. More news at 10

I was impressed by Woods doubling down on his normal levels of cuntitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Going to overtime in the English final!

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Premiership final has been great to watch so far too, really entertaining high quality rugby.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
Just watched the Tom Wood sending off. Why on earth was he so upset? He clearly stood on the guys head. Hope he gets an extra few games on his ban for his reaction.

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot
Please give us a penalty shootout.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys

Plucky Brit posted:

Please give us a penalty shootout.

This. Given Exeter's Wales-esque butchering of what should be a certain try, it's the least we deserve.

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot
drat.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

The true final, the Pro12, final is now on. It has everything Ireland's finest team Munster v some team from Wales and a Welsh ref.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys

bessantj posted:

The true final, the Pro12, final is now on. It has everything Ireland's finest team Munster v some team from Wales and a Welsh ref.

Nige is the main event. The rest is just a sideshow.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress piss

Sneaks McDevious fucked around with this message at 18:39 on May 27, 2017

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Scarlets tearing Munster apart on the outside.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
The Scarlets are good...which is odd because I remember 2 years ago paying about £7 to go to a home game where they almost lost to Zebre...

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This is insane :pwn:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Well this is over

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If Munster can get a try before HT there is the faintest possibility but if not then yeah they are done. They are loving clueless

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:rms:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Its still probably over. But at least we might have a bit of a fight in the 2nd half now

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CyberPingu posted:

Its still probably over. But at least we might have a bit of a fight in the 2nd half now

True, if there is one thing Munster do well it is tragedy

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I wish Johnanthon Davis would shut the gently caress up

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress has happened?

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
I was about to post "I bet the Wales management are embarrassed about leaving out James Davies", then I remembered they have no sense of shame.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Probably the worst Munster performance in the ten or so years I have been watching

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

stavros880 posted:

I was about to post "I bet the Wales management are embarrassed about leaving out James Davies", then I remembered they have no sense of shame.

Says he won't change his personality just to win caps whatever that means. You're still right though.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

That was grim if you were a Munster fan, an even worse performance than the one against Glasgow.

Well done to the Scarlets though, finished the season very well and carried their form through to the final. Great to see DTH get a try too.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.

bessantj posted:

Says he won't change his personality just to win caps whatever that means. You're still right though.

I'd always assumed that his contracts with various 7s teams allowed them to select him during international windows, before Wales even had a choice.

I don't think anyone can claim that "personalities" are involved in the selection process, as long as "Dan Biggar" is written anywhere on the team sheet.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Mind you, as someone on the coaching/management end of things, I do take personality into account. I just cut a player from the team despite being one of the best backs because he was a shithead.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
Just leaving this here:

https://twitter.com/Nabasboer/status/868896008708739073

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
When do the all blacks get announced

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
Jesus wept .....

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/may/30/us-super7s-professional-sevens-rugby-union

quote:

Plans were announced on Monday for an ambitious professional sevens competition featuring 48-minute matches, kicking off in the US next year.

quote:

Any game level at the end of regular play will be decided by “a tie-breaking two-on-one skills competition” known as “The Gauntlet”.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

So they have 4 12 minute quarters? Mimic the US sports as much as possible I guess.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
They will die.

e - I suppose if they're doing the basketball or ice hockey style unlimited subs it could work.

goatface fucked around with this message at 01:37 on May 31, 2017

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

16 - 21 players isn't very specific.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
Wales Team

15. Gareth Anscombe
14. Keelan Giles
13. Tyler Morgan
12. Jamie Roberts (c)
11. Cory Allen
10. Sam Davies
09. Aled Davies

01. Nicky Smith
02. Kristian Dacey
03. Tomas Francis
04. Adam Beard
05. Cory Hill
06. Seb Davies
07. Ellis Jenkins
08. Ollie Griffiths

It's *sniff* beautiful.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

To play who?

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

Mister Chief posted:

To play who?

They're playing a televised match against a North Wales representative side (most of which is the team that won the Welsh national league this year) on Friday night.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Tyma posted:

They're playing a televised match against a North Wales representative side (most of which is the team that won the Welsh national league this year) on Friday night.

It's being televised? Didn't know that, something worth watching then.

I'm really pleased to see Cory Hill and Ollie Griffiths in the side.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wood got a 6 week ban, no trip to Argentina for him.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

Can someone post the lions team? I need to go add Jonny Sexton to the Death Pool.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

1. Joe Marler (England)
2. Rory Best (Ireland)
3. Kyle Sinckler (England)
4. Alun-Wyn Jones (Wales)
5. Iain Henderson (Ireland)
6. Ross Moriarty (Wales)
7. Sam Warburton (Captain, Wales)
8. Taulape Faletau (Wales)
9. Greig Laidlaw (Scotland)
10. Jonathan Sexton (Ireland)
11. Tommy Seymour (Scotland)
12. Ben Te'o (England)
13. Jonathan Joseph (England)
14. Anthony Watson (England)
15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland)

16. Jamie George (England)
17. Mako Vunipola (England)
18. Tadhg Furlong (Ireland)
19. George Kruis (England)
20. Justin Tipuric (Wales)
21. Rhys Webb (Wales)
22. Owen Farrell REES PREISTLAND (England WHAILEZ)
23. Jared Payne (Ireland)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Laidlaw is going to fulfil his destiny and kill Sexton through a series of hospital passes against third string Kiwis looking to murder a Lion.