Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

this navel make very hapy + shaggg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Ayy bhabi, u wan sum fac???

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

5er posted:

My Indian colleague at work, after showing him that troll sexy actress poo poo, estimates Indian guys are talking all that poo poo online in English because if anyone else in their family is able to get on the Internet, they don't know English anyhow and can't likely get embarrassed.

I like the idea that you read this thread and immediately went to the nearest Indian in your vicinity

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Oh, those comments I wrote on pictures of women's navels? Those are baking tips.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Zzulu posted:

imagine being an indian man

fuckin nightmare scenario

I knew an Indian family in the rural south once. poo poo was so damaging one of them grew up into Aziz Ansari.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
quick bhabi, hide the cream in yure naval

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Verry Scarry

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Because of acid attacks you see

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

I live in constant and unremitting fearr of buying 2 ice creams when I was told to only buy 1 ice cream.

The terrorr haunts my dreams, and invades my waking thoughts.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Dang it, Bahbi!

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.

nerdz posted:

Because of acid attacks you see

Not for long!

naem
May 29, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I live in constant and unremitting fearr of buying 2 ice creams when I was told to only buy 1 ice cream.

The terrorr haunts my dreams, and invades my waking thoughts.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
wwwaaaaaaaooooowwwwwwww

This thread started over three months ago. Can't believe I've spent 1/4th a year LMAOing at this thread

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Open shirt, expose tanks of milk

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

http://i.imgur.com/Aisobfc.gifv

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Plumpy run. Fac.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Why do all the gay uncles look nice and well adjusted, and all the hetero dudes seem like slobbering fucknucks

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Hot downstairs beef sizzle too much

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

ElGroucho posted:

Why do all the gay uncles look nice and well adjusted, and all the hetero dudes seem like slobbering fucknucks

I assume it's not hard to make up excuses be alone together as two males in India, as long as you're discreet enough. And probably no one gives a gently caress anymore about old single indian dudes, it's not like there aren't millions of them.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Indian Rust Cohle just learned the perfect bhabi navel is a flat circle.

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
tennies coach or pennies coach

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
When I see tenis match my penis go boinga boinga boinga Love - 20

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Huh, an actual hot woman, that's different

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
Playing with her balls are like going to heaven

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Juicy balls jigglinggg

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
How TSA Fans Understand These Pics:

*wait in line at airport for hours
*take shoes off as part of security scan
*have your checked luggage wantonly ransacked
*give nude to TSA in body scanner

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

That seems like a terrible handjob

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Away all Goats posted:

That seems like a terrible handjob

Incels will take what they can get

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Any hot and horny sluts here?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Universal bitch

Cum Galleon
Oct 16, 2004

Your shipment has arrived.
John Paul adding some charm and sophistication to the discussion

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
One of my childhood friends (that I still meet when I have a chance) for some reason adds every single one of these random Indian guys that wants to add her on FB. She often puts up selfies, and they are overloaded with thirsty complements from these sad bachelors, even though she is married and with children. I have no idea why she keeps adding them, but I think they make up at least 500+ of the 1000+ friends she has on FB. No gold like in this thread, but a ton of thinly-veiled lust.

That would be the worst handjob ever, but it makes sense, since none of these guys have ever had one and knows how they work.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Haier posted:

One of my childhood friends (that I still meet when I have a chance) for some reason adds every single one of these random Indian guys that wants to add her on FB. She often puts up selfies, and they are overloaded with thirsty complements from these sad bachelors, even though she is married and with children. I have no idea why she keeps adding them, but I think they make up at least 500+ of the 1000+ friends she has on FB. No gold like in this thread, but a ton of thinly-veiled lust.

It probably makes her feel good. Especially if she's been married for a long time and her body has changed from having children and her husband doesn't make her feel as desirable anymore.

I mean, it would skeeve me the gently caress out, personally, since they're strangers and gross about it, but I get that it's nice to get compliments and some people seem almost pathologically addicted to seeking validation (regarding their appearance especially) on the internet.

Or she's really naive about the whole thing. Who knows?

Mr Underhill
Feb 14, 2012

Not picking that up.
This thread has had me in stitches through and through, but my absolute favorite has got to be darkhorse "wow, Steve...". It was just so out of nowhere. I want to see it everywhere now. Superbowl to everyone.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

The Steve thing is on every second Troll Sexy Actress post. I think it's supposed to be an emote of Steve Jobs, maybe the one where he's holding his chin thinking. Knowing this still doesn't help understanding what the hell it's supposed to convey though.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Just this look, is that too much to ask

• Locked thread