Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll wait for MHXXX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

vin diesel would never sign up for that

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i never played a monster hunter but that looks cool. i like the one monster near the beginning that does a martial arts kick instead of a breath weapon or a ground stomp

i also liked the little segment where a bunch of players get smacked by attacks

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I filled out so many capcom surveys since MH3U asking for another console one, im so glad it's actually happening even if only as a side effect of the new handheld also being a console

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

just remembered this. gimme gimme more console MH

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

from mhx

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Please explain the tree thing

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

shiggy loves cimbin trees man

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Average Bear posted:

Please explain the tree thing

from this post down

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774698&perpage=40&pagenumber=181#post471864035

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

so uh did anyone try arms

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Zas posted:

i had fun, but nothing about it really jumped out at me

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
In one of the prototypes seen earlier in development, one source recalled a hulky Donkey Kong themed rabbid serving as one of the first boss encounters. The rabbid has access to a pile of bananas that it can use to replenish its health. Players are required to first cut off his food supply to prevent him from recovering before they can do some real damage. The DK rabbid apparently will dab periodically if it lands an attack correctly (a possible reference to DK’s dab from Mario Kart 8). Once the boss is defeated, one member of the player’s party, a rabbid cosplaying as Princess Peach, takes out a smart phone and nabs a selfie with the DK Rabbid as it collapses.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

In one of the prototypes seen earlier in development, one source recalled a hulky Donkey Kong themed rabbid serving as one of the first boss encounters. The rabbid has access to a pile of bananas that it can use to replenish its health. Players are required to first cut off his food supply to prevent him from recovering before they can do some real damage. The DK rabbid apparently will dab periodically if it lands an attack correctly (a possible reference to DK’s dab from Mario Kart 8). Once the boss is defeated, one member of the player’s party, a rabbid cosplaying as Princess Peach, takes out a smart phone and nabs a selfie with the DK Rabbid as it collapses.

Awesome.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

e: oh it's real :(

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 03:26 on May 30, 2017

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
donkey kong swag

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol

e: oh it's real :(

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[wallet trembles violently in my pocket]

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh hell yes

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Zas posted:

it was cool and a lot better than i thought it would be but i feel like i got my fill from the testfire

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

epic

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I look down and see a coin start vibrating on my desk. As I reach to pick it up every single piece of currency, precious stone, and physical bitcoin in my home and yes, even my loving wallet, simultaneously throws itself against my wall at exactly 268 degrees west; the direction of Nintendo HQ

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

This won't fit in the DK canon.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

This won't fit in the DK canon.

Nah it sounds like we're finally getting to see the Great Ape War. I for one can't wait.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol