Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

Speaking of complex games, I got to design a game for work that is an even simpler version of Sushi Go and in testing am told it is too complex by one person every session (not the same person each time, unfortunately).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
My Pandemic Legacy group played September today. We did well in our first game and then were royally screwed over by the change introduced because we fulfilled the months story objective. Everything else so far has been exciting and didn't seem overly drastic but this time we all felt a bit disappointed because we essentially auto-lost the round and felt punished for doing well.

I am on my phone and don't want to risk loving up spoiler tags, people who have played September will now what I mean I guess.

Up until now we did relatively well and had lot of fun, but this was just a kick in the balls.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Hopper posted:

My Pandemic Legacy group played September today. We did well in our first game and then were royally screwed over by the change introduced because we fulfilled the months story objective. Everything else so far has been exciting and didn't seem overly drastic but this time we all felt a bit disappointed because we essentially auto-lost the round and felt punished for doing well.

I am on my phone and don't want to risk loving up spoiler tags, people who have played September will now what I mean I guess.

Up until now we did relatively well and had lot of fun, but this was just a kick in the balls.
My group had exactly the same experience with September. We were so annoyed that we briefly discussed quitting the campaign altogether.

I'm happy we didn't. The remaining months are awesome.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Hopper posted:

I think that's supposed to happen. And yeah it's a real turn and a bit of a punishment for doing well before but thematically it rocks.

Your at the hero's getting screwed at the end of the second act. Frankly there were somefirst half months my group said forget going for the win. We need to set ourselves up for the long run. Its ok to lose sometimes and its designed to do that.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Well thematically it was just OK if you ask me, not exactly a innovative storyline. And we have lost some months before but it never felt out of our hands before.

We also lost the second attempt at September, this was the first month we were unable to win at all, but the second round felt completely okay because we could see where we made a mistake.

I still think the game is awesome but this month was a bit too punishing.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

food court bailiff posted:

Mechs and Minions looks pretty cool but then I see that it's a LoL thing and I instinctively back away like a toddler from a hot stove.

have you ever had a toddler? they'll touch that poo poo like an idiot

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Hopper posted:

As a person who only just this weekend finished June, I appreciate your discretion. I'm excited to see just how tough it gets; we got our asses kicked up and down the gridiron for all of May and then looked like we were screwed in June but we pulled together as a team. It was the highlight of the weekend.

Maybe when you get back to a computer, you can revive the old the Pandemic Legacy: Spoiler Quarantine thread and ask experienced players for more details, but do so at your own peril since there may be untagged endgame spoilers. If you will talk about it here, please at least indicate the month so those of us lagging behind will know to avoid it.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Nah I don't want to mention it any more. This game is awesome and I don't want to ruin it for anyone, plus it seems it is pretty clear what I mean judging from the comments to my post.

You'll get there yourself soon, let me know what you think about September then, I'd be I interested to know whether it affects you just as hard as it did us.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

CaptainRightful posted:

Make sure you run through everything that happens during a Winter round before you even start playing. For one example, the Roman player might believe his supply line is safe and secure as Winter starts, not realizing the Germans get a round of actions that could possibly cut him off.

homullus posted:

The Belgae are the easiest, since they can concentrate on the part of the map colored yellow. The other three factions are all trickier in their own way. I think the Arverni are the next easiest, but are very easy to play poorly. The Romans are tricky mainly with regard to the Winter rounds/supply lines. The Aedui have to fill in the cracks and have the most political game to play.

Common mistakes are common COIN mistakes: not understanding Limited Command, grabbing a card to see what it says when you're not even eligible for it and the person who is eligible needs to see it to decide, not paying attention to other players' proximity to victory, not using your special abilities.

Thanks. I'm definitely going to give a full Winter runthrough. In my first game of Cuba Libre I didn't understand the Propaganda round, so I don't want to make that mistake.

I'll keep those faction descriptions in mind when divvying them out.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Bombadilillo posted:

Does it have good symbols or is there a good player aid/or a good pdf player aid I should look at?

Icons are minimal. The dice have it and a few tiles. Each card explains everything rather then a icon on a card such as race for Galaxy or a very very brief but if info such as Odin.

https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/1309399/war-ring-second-edition/rules

Above link is pretty handy for rule clarification and is regularly frequented by the designers to clear up things. There's a FAQ somewhere in that area but I'm on my phone and it's bookmarked on my tablet. Shouldn't be too hard to find though.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

homullus posted:

The Belgae are the easiest, since they can concentrate on the part of the map colored yellow. The other three factions are all trickier in their own way. I think the Arverni are the next easiest, but are very easy to play poorly. The Romans are tricky mainly with regard to the Winter rounds/supply lines. The Aedui have to fill in the cracks and have the most political game to play.

Common mistakes are common COIN mistakes: not understanding Limited Command, grabbing a card to see what it says when you're not even eligible for it and the person who is eligible needs to see it to decide, not paying attention to other players' proximity to victory, not using your special abilities.

There's also the mistake of running Caesar into a Belgae deathball :v:

In non-"Hats gloating over things that happened in a game months ago" news, I got together with some friends to jam some board games yesterday.

First up was The Resistance. Good game, nothing particularly new to say about it. Lost as spy because my teammate passed the second mission because he thought I was on it with him, won as resistance in the second round.

After that icebreaker we busted out Dead of Winter: the Long Night, playing without a traitor. I've never played DoW before, and I hope that I never have to again. I can see how not having a traitor sucked out some of what it has to offer (namely an anti-quarterbacking mechanism), but I'm not a fan of how it implements the traitor anyways, especially with the hidden objectives in there as well. So much of it just comes down to dice rolls or other randomness, and then you've got the horrible, horrible downtime. I was first player in the second-to-last round, which meant that I spent ages having no way to interact with the game, and by the time my turn came up again our objective was complete. I actually didn't realize it at the time because I'd straight-up zoned out along the way. I think that the dice allocation is kind of neat, but I know that's a mechanic that can be found elsewhere, with a much better game wrapped around it. (What was the game set in Asia that's dice placement? I know that one of the guys gets to set his dice to whatever. Was it Marco Polo-themed?)

After that, we wrapped up with Istanbul, which I had brought along even though I hadn't played it before. I'm happy to report that it went over great; there was a bit of rules awkwardness at first, but things quickly settled into a good rhythm (jokes about the worthless cousin definitely helped early on); I reallyappreciated how snappy the turns were in comparison to DoW. I appreciate how it's a resource-based game but your limiting factor is time, not resources. I always love when an entire table goes quiet because everybody is too busy weighing their options in their head, and Istanbul delivered in spades; everyone loved it. I was one turn away from winning when another player beat me to the punch with a double gem-merchant card :argh:.

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Went over to a friend's yesterday to play Dark Souls. I did not like the game at all. The boss fights are good, but the rest of the game (which makes up easily 80% of a play session) is terrible. It really feels like the designers spent most of their time on boss mechanics and then realized that no one would pay $120 for two short boss fights, so they had to half-assedly pad out playtime via atrocious dungeon mechanics.

You're forced into doing the same four room fights against lovely boring monsters over and over to grind souls. The non-boss AI is extremely simplistic, literally "walk towards enemy, attack" or "walk away from enemy, attack". There's no real texture to the rooms, they are uniform and featureless kill boxes. Sometimes there might be an obstacle token you can't walk through, or trap tokens which might damage you, but that's it. There's almost no strategy involved in these fights, just hoping you don't flub too many dice rolls.

Once you get souls you get to spend them on draws from the awful treasure deck. This is a huge 100+ card stack which contains every available item in the game. Most cards in this deck will be dead draws because they require 5 or more stat upgrades which is a massive amount of souls, and your only recourse to drawing worthless cards is to grind for more souls to draw more cards. Once you get cards that aren't too high level (2-3 stat upgrades), now you get to grind for even more souls so you can upgrade your stats to equip those cards.

Then after 3+ hours of dull and mindless soul grinding, you can move on to fighting a miniboss which is the cool part of the game and lasts a whole 20 min. Then you're supposed to repeat the entire process again for the big boss fight.

Needless to say, we called it a night after the miniboss. The best thing I can say about this game is that at least the miniatures are nice.

Texmo
Jun 12, 2002

'Time fer a waaagh from above!

Ojetor posted:

3+ hours of dull and mindless soul grinding,

This echoes my experience with the videogames, so I guess they nailed that part at least?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Ojetor posted:

Went over to a friend's yesterday to play Dark Souls. I did not like the game at all. The boss fights are good, but the rest of the game (which makes up easily 80% of a play session) is terrible. It really feels like the designers spent most of their time on boss mechanics and then realized that no one would pay $120 for two short boss fights, so they had to half-assedly pad out playtime via atrocious dungeon mechanics.

You're forced into doing the same four room fights against lovely boring monsters over and over to grind souls. The non-boss AI is extremely simplistic, literally "walk towards enemy, attack" or "walk away from enemy, attack". There's no real texture to the rooms, they are uniform and featureless kill boxes. Sometimes there might be an obstacle token you can't walk through, or trap tokens which might damage you, but that's it. There's almost no strategy involved in these fights, just hoping you don't flub too many dice rolls.

Once you get souls you get to spend them on draws from the awful treasure deck. This is a huge 100+ card stack which contains every available item in the game. Most cards in this deck will be dead draws because they require 5 or more stat upgrades which is a massive amount of souls, and your only recourse to drawing worthless cards is to grind for more souls to draw more cards. Once you get cards that aren't too high level (2-3 stat upgrades), now you get to grind for even more souls so you can upgrade your stats to equip those cards.

Then after 3+ hours of dull and mindless soul grinding, you can move on to fighting a miniboss which is the cool part of the game and lasts a whole 20 min. Then you're supposed to repeat the entire process again for the big boss fight.

Needless to say, we called it a night after the miniboss. The best thing I can say about this game is that at least the miniatures are nice.

How many people did you play with?

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

3 players.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Ojetor posted:

3 players.
Yeah, general consensus (and my personal experience) says that with any more than 2, it becomes an awful slog. The rules got a semi-official errata that you start with 12 souls instead of 0, which also helps, at least with the early-game.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Ojetor posted:

3 players.

I see. The game is so much better at 2 players it might as well be a different game.

If your friend doesnt feel like burning his copy. The double souls/half sparks errata option makes the game a lot better as well.

Eventually I'm gonna math out the average souls you'd get from grinding and just do a here's 75 souls for the groups and 5 free treasures buy poo poo and fight a miniboss.

I thought it was fun to struggle against low level guys then get better gear and stomp them. But that works once. After you know you can clear encounters there zero reason to do them again. Its a bad design to look at the board and think "I could trade 2 sparks for 32 souls and an hour of boredom." But I'm not above 'cheating' and just trading 2 sparks for 32 souls. And when the regular enemies bore me I will turn it into a boss rush. But I do think they are fun to run through once and maybe a victory lap after leveling.

Bombadilillo fucked around with this message at 02:25 on May 31, 2017

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

So racing games don't get discussed much ITT, but Rallyman is available in the US again! I snatched up a copy. The rulebook is 48 pages long! (It's in 6 languages.) Seriously, there are very few games that you could teach more quickly, including party games.The components are good quality and the centimeter-long cars are adorable. I played through a course doing a "time attack" every roll and only spun out twice, so I looked at my gigantic stack of +second tokens and thought the game was an overhyped luckfest. Then I ran through the same track again without doing a single time attack and beat my previous time by 47 seconds. So there's more depth here than meets the eye. It plays really quickly while still having interesting decisions each turn. There's definitely a push your luck element, but that's not the whole game. As a solo experience, you'll enjoy it to the extent that you enjoy score optimization and a near-infinite variety of track layouts that puzzle together a few basic mechanics. As a multiplayer experience, I think this could be a great short-but-not-filler-short game.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Got a bunch of games in this weekend, but right now I want to talk about SkyTraders, a game by FFG. I was surprised I hadn't heard of this one. It's a dice throwing, card throwing, market-based economic pickup-and-deliver game with combat, which I'm sure sounds unappealing when I put it this way. It has some nerd bullshit steampunky theme, but it has a variable market and piracy, so it looked sort of interesting.

This game has some neat ideas. You buy and sell goods, but you can also pick up Sludge (basically toxic waste) and you get paid to take it away. You can use the space on your ship for goods or crew, and those crew can make your. You can be an upstanding citizen or you can fight the law. But it also has problems. Some of them are simply normal-type annoyances, like that combat is based around a single D6 or that the damage cards could have been more interesting. But there are some serious problems.

One is the market. Each player rolls three dice and allocates them positive or negative to affect the market. You can trade the dice for money and goods, which sounds cool. The more valuable goods are meant to be less volatile, so less dice are allowed to be assigned to them. But because you must allocate your dice, this means that you end up in constant gridlock unless you get lucky enough to not have the full compliment of dice rolled and be in control of them / be able to trade into them. In a big game, the market is usually this big stodgy clot. Also, even if it does work out, there are only 5 or 6 prices each, so when they happen, the swings are huge. Also, if you hit the top of the scale, it 'rebounds' down and that causes all sorts of weird math that makes your input pointless if you add your dice late in turn order. Another is the lack of supply of the crew. There are only two copies of a guy that gives you +3 to combat rolls, so if one guy is Pirate King McGee and some other chucklefuck bought the only other one, you can't get one. You also can't use more than one in a combat, so you can't just stick three lovely crewmembers into a friendship shirt to be able to compete. Another is the fact that you get random events from a single deck of cards. So someone can have their ship take 4 damage because they happened to draw a card that hurt them because they had Sludge on the one turn they had it, and another player can increase the cost of a good of their choice. There are also really bad, pointless events. Lots of them only do something if you're wanted, so they are pointless. I wish more affected or at least involved other players, or had some relation to influence or something interesting. One says that if you have a hold with one sludge in it, you have to take another at no cost. But holds can't be mixed, so it is highly unlikely you will ever had a hold with only one in it.

It's weird because not a lot of people talked about this game on Youtube. Even The Dice Tower hasn't talked about it. It's not like this is some random kickstarter. Though, what's interesting is that when I went to BGG to look up more about this game, I found that the designer created a Director's Cut, and these fix a lot of the big problems I have with the game. At least, those that can be solved without new components. Besides those changes, I wish the number of available crew resources to be somehow dependent on the number of players, like number of players minus one or two or something. I wish the market tracks had 8 or so spaces to make the swings a bit less dramatic, or even make some of them have more spaces even. Oh, and it'd be nice if it was colorblind friendly.

I mean, it's worth trying if you like markets and economics and piracy and dumping toxic waste into volcanoes, but know what you're getting into.

werdnam
Feb 16, 2011
The scientist does not study nature because it is useful to do so. He studies it because he takes pleasure in it, and he takes pleasure in it because it is beautiful. If nature were not beautiful it would not be worth knowing, and life would not be worth living. -- Henri Poincare

Rutibex posted:

Also the components [Food Chain Magnate] does have look like prototypes, a shameful board game. You should clone the rules and publish it on Thegamecrafter.com for $20. You can't patent boardgames rules.

Rutibex posted:

Say Anything is too much pressure, better to go with Cards Against Humanity (or one of the more tame variants like Dixit if your friends are squares).

Okay, I've resisted criticizing Rutibex so far, but now I'm convinced he's a troll. These are absolutely terrible opinions. Please, if you don't know any better, play Say Anything or Dixit or literally anything before you play Cards Against Humanity, unless you absolutely MUST have the CAH experience once in your life. And FCM is a well-designed game with a consistent (and appropriate) art style, even if it's not to your liking. The only art complaint I have with FCM is that maybe the map tiles could be a bit more attractive. Oh, and paper money is the devil but I think the Splotter guys probably assume everyone that cares already has poker chips.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

If 2016 has taught you anything, it should be that "troll" and "actually has terrible opinions" are not mutually exclusive

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Dixit is an amazing game.

dropkickpikachu
Dec 20, 2003

Ash: You sell rocks?
Flint: Pewter City souveneirs, you want to buy some?
Dixit is very good.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

werdnam posted:

Please, if you don't know any better, play Say Anything or Dixit or literally anything before you play Cards Against Humanity, unless you absolutely MUST have the CAH experience once in your life.

I know CaH isn't the right "style" for everyone, but there are so many clones these days you can get something thats fine for a less sophisticated crowd:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Speaking of Dixit, I wish I knew that Mysterium used the exact same dixit cards and the reverse mechanic or I would've gotten it much earlier. The game with its components are a bit more expensive than dixit expansions, but I traded in some magic cards for the main game and hidden signs (with bonus trade-in value it's the only deal that's better considering asmodee online pricing limits). I can probably just get a dixit expansion or two if I ever need more vision/dixit cards.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Chill la Chill posted:

Speaking of Dixit, I wish I knew that Mysterium used the exact same dixit cards and the reverse mechanic or I would've gotten it much earlier. The game with its components are a bit more expensive than dixit expansions, but I traded in some magic cards for the main game and hidden signs (with bonus trade-in value it's the only deal that's better considering asmodee online pricing limits). I can probably just get a dixit expansion or two if I ever need more vision/dixit cards.

They aren't exactly dixit cards. They have a lot more purposeful imagery even though the style is similar. For example 1/5 of mysterium cards have knight imagery in them. Trying to play it with random did it cards doesn't work newrly as well as what's in the game.

Going the other way probably works great because dixit rewards whatever brand of creativity you have.

dropkickpikachu
Dec 20, 2003

At this point the OP just needs to be a giant flashing gif saying to ignore Rutibex

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

dropkickpikachu posted:

At this point the OP just needs to be a giant flashing gif saying to ignore Rutibex

Also including a link to his copy of Talisman.

Adimeadozen
Apr 6, 2004
Not That Guy

Jedit posted:

Sounds like The Mystic Wood. I never owned it, but I did own its semi-sequel The Sorcerer's Cave.

This was ages back I know but I basically fell off the face of the planet for the better part of a month and just remembered computers not but a week ago- Thanks for what were pretty much immediate responses that I completely missed, but it was 100% definitely The Mystic Wood and I can't believe how many little details I remembered that I thought surely were fabrications!

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"
I played Aeon's End twice (both times with two players) and enjoyed it, though it feels like nine cards out in the supply is not enough -- I wonder if there's a way to create some kind of pseudo 'market row' version of the game where you maybe set up multiple rows (one for gems, one for relics, one for spells) and then mix in more cards types for more variety. I'm kind of mad I just missed the kickstarter for the next version since apparently there's a lot of promo only cards.

Also I 'get' the function of the turn order deck but after one game where we lost due to a double nemesis turn (carapace queen drew maggot engine, doubling husks on board to the maximum, and then the next turn the maggot engine's persistent effect kicked in and we lost) it seems kind of dumb. I also feel like it interrupts the flow of the game to keep shuffling, but that's kind of a minor complaint.

My brother says he likes the Marvel (?) deck builder game and the above Harry Potter deckbuilding game got good reviews so I might check those out next!

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk
I played the Harry Potter deck builder and I didn't feel like I had to make any real decisions the entire time. Every turn boiled down to "what is the most expensive thing I can buy and how many damage cards do I have."

Also, the cheap cards dilute your deck and make it worse, so LOL if the market row is full of trash (and it will be nothing but trash eventually, as the few good cards are replaced with bad ones).

I'd be alright with never playing it again.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
Gloomhaven Moon Class spoilers (Strategy discussion)

I'm looking for advice from anyone who's unlocked the moon class - Nightstalker. I'm going in at level 4 and fairly nervous about what cards to select at 2/3/4 because you have to do that before you actually get into gameplay.

The question fundamentally boils down to how often do you need to set up the invisible kill combo, and how often do you want to chain darkness -> darkness while considering how many move cards do you need.

Was thinking

Level 2: Prepare for the kill - has darkness on the top and bottom
Level 3: Really unsure - terrorblade has a move 4?
Level 4: Grim Sustenance - +invis

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.

Rutibex posted:

I know CaH isn't the right "style" for everyone, but there are so many clones these days you can get something thats fine for a less sophisticated crowd:

You're missing the point if you think it's just the content of CAH that makes it awful. A small percentage of its content certainly contributes to it, but the fact that it's a brainless activity of choosing canned, unoriginal, repetitive punchlines that may or may not be funny or even make an iota of sense in context is why the game is just an absolute bottom feeder of all the multitude of options people have available to them. The aforementioned suggestions of Dixit, Say Anything, or Telestrations are all infinitely more interesting and rewarding game experiences that can also be played at a party with a bunch of people. Just changing what the cards say with one of your "clones" doesn't make the whole process any less boring and lovely.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Yeah and you should pick the people you play CAH with very carefully. There is a huge variety of offensive things in there and using it as a ice breaker or generally in a group where you do not know people well enough to judge their sense of humour is a big risk as the chances somebody massively dislikes it are huge.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I'm late to icebreaker chat, but Monikers works okay if people have like a cursory knowledge of pop culture.

dropkickpikachu
Dec 20, 2003

GrandpaPants posted:

I'm late to icebreaker chat, but Monikers works okay if people have like a cursory knowledge of pop culture.

Even if they don't, by round two you're working on in-jokes you've created anyway. Monikers is a solid choice for sure.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

CaptainRightful posted:

So racing games don't get discussed much ITT, but Rallyman is available in the US again!

Make sure you join the forum season on the french forum for solo play. Really wish Jean-Christophe would expand the game and increase US distribution. Too bad racing games have a murky fundraising history on KS.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Merauder posted:

You're missing the point if you think it's just the content of CAH that makes it awful. A small percentage of its content certainly contributes to it, but the fact that it's a brainless activity of choosing canned, unoriginal, repetitive punchlines that may or may not be funny or even make an iota of sense in context is why the game is just an absolute bottom feeder of all the multitude of options people have available to them. The aforementioned suggestions of Dixit, Say Anything, or Telestrations are all infinitely more interesting and rewarding game experiences that can also be played at a party with a bunch of people. Just changing what the cards say with one of your "clones" doesn't make the whole process any less boring and lovely.

:rolleyes:
Yeah thats why nearly everyone has heard of and played CaH but not a soul outside of the nerd gaming community has heard of Dixit. The canned lines are funny enough, and it takes the pressure off. Not everyone is creative or extroverted. Dixit, Say Anything, and Telestrations will fall flat on lots of people! Anyone can play a CaH variant and have a bit of cheeky fun.

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 13:19 on May 31, 2017

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Yeah CaH is a fun party game for what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

The last time I was at a party and people decided to play CAH, 3 racist punchlines were played within the first round. What a great way to get to know new people!