Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

I mean the brits tried a while ago and we were kinda rude about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

thought that dude's head was gonna explode a la scanners

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

Lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Duhhhhhhnnnnn ddduuhhhh uhhhhhhh but they have money?????

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

i think he had a mini stroke right there lol

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

He's an older model so when confronted with cognitive dissonance he has to take a bit to reboot

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

nah just a cache miss

e. wow, way beaten

hillaryous clinton
May 11, 2003

super dynamic
Taco Defender

white_noise posted:

He's an older model so when confronted with cognitive dissonance he has to take a bit to reboot

:hmbol:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/AP/status/869673400096227329

I wonder if the deep state got them

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Can someone other than the twitter owner sign up robots for an account?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Burt Sexual posted:

Yeah and I'm pretty sure that's probably the case. The real :lol: will be Trump's reaction to the story.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Burt Sexual posted:

Anyone can make an account for a bot.

E: there's also no captcha at any stage of account creation or posting

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Burt Sexual posted:

... what?

white_noise
Apr 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
you heard the man, start investigating, i want a report on my desk pronto buster

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

turn off the TV posted:

E: there's also no captcha at any stage of account creation or posting

wow that's loving pathetic

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol Trump is president.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

proof of concept posted:

wow that's loving twitter

A simple fix to show repect for the chosen vessel of potus lols.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

proof of concept posted:

better than having to tell your investors that nobody is signing up for your service anymore

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/869678213026525184

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

proof of concept posted:

When I'm browsing this thread on my phone, twitter links don't properly load a good 75% of the time and I have to refresh the page at least once

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

proof of concept posted:

It's pretty confusing. There are, at the very least, 48 million bots on twitter, and that number is probably too low.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lol James Rosen you piece of poo poo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...m=.9ee8eb0a7eca

quote:

Fox News correspondent James Rosen also pushed the mainstream-media blackout notion on the evening news program “Special Report with Bret Baier.” On Thursday, he credited Circa for being the first to obtain the documents related to the NSA story, and then said this about the amount of pickup the revelations have triggered: “The sheer scale of the Fourth Amendment violations disclosed is staggering as was the sternness of the rebuke to the Obama administration delivered by the FISA court which ordinarily approves 99.9 percent of the government’s request for surveillance,” said Rosen. “As of a few minutes ago, however, Bret, the story had not been covered on The Washington Post, New York Times, nor any of the three nightly news broadcasts on the three broadcast networks.”

Baier responded, “Amazing.”

“Amazing” might describe the corrections that Rosen has since issued on Fox News airwaves.

On Friday, he attempted to correct the record in this manner:

Finally, I was in error when I stated on this program yesterday that the New York Times and the Washington Post had not reported on the FISA court’s admonition of the NSA for its own Fourth Amendment violations. Both newspapers covered the change in NSA practices instituted by the Trump administration. And the Times published nine words from the documents we’ve explored in much greater depth here in the ninth paragraph of a story that ran on page A-21 two weeks ago. I regret the error.

So that’s an insult wrapped in a correction. Clearly, someone out there — perhaps an enraged staffer or two at the New York Times — alerted Rosen to the snottiness of his “correction.” Because on Monday night’s program, Rosen corrected the correction:

Last week, we reported on recently declassified documents in which the FISA court sternly admonished the FBI for violations of Americans’ Fourth Amendment rights during the Obama era. I made two errors. I said the Web site Circa broke the story and I said the New York Times and Washington Post hadn’t covered it. And my last attempt at a correction didn’t do it justice.

So here is take two. In fact, it was the New York Times Charlie Savage who first broke the NSA violations and the FISA court’s intervention in an exclusive that was published on Page A-1 on April 28. The Washington Post followed … with an article that cited the Times reporting.

Then on May 11, after the FISA court documents were declassified on the Website of the Office of Director of National Intelligence, Charlie Savage again reported on the matter for the Times, including quotations from the FISA court documents.

I regret those errors.

To recap, the New York Times: didn’t fail to cover the story. And didn’t cover the story only in slight detail. It broke the story and then explained it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

You don't get twitter like trump does. Catch up.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Pretty weird that Donald J Trump likes Turkey so much after hiring a national security advisor being paid to promote and create Turkish propaganda.

https://twitter.com/WSJPolitics/status/869683147147018240

At least he admitted it.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

lol i like how after the answer he just up and fucks off. like, in his head he's saying to himself, "dude, leave. now!"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awjGc9j7cnA

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

I would vote for Hilary again only if she uses this poster

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

i dont believe this is real

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
just some further evidence that the whole drat world is turning upside-down:

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/869692974799626240

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

If trump is impeached do we get another inauguration event again? Would the orb attend the ceremony ?

Also, I can't believe the IOC dislike trump that much to force a delay in the LA games. Both are hand in glove with the Russians and there's plenty of kickback money sloshing around since Sochi. I bet LA just doesn't want to give trump any prestige

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hoe-lee tittyfucking jesus :hmbol:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

proof of concept posted:

just some further evidence that the whole drat world is turning upside-down:

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/869692974799626240

How does Alex Jones not retire in shame after claiming he's just a "performance artist" during that child custody hearing

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrumpHQ/status/868934910161043457

:lol:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lmao @ every response being fantastically hostile

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice

Jel Shaker posted:

If trump is impeached do we get another inauguration event again? Would the orb attend the ceremony ?

No we get Pence and the unfunny apocalypse that would ensue.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Stuart swimming in the deep end of the pool.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Should have sprinted for the Shrubbies like Spicer.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

haljordan posted:

lmao @ every response being fantastically hostile

You were not kidding

https://twitter.com/PixMichelle/status/869177504103378944

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

"champaign popsicle" is what her daddy calls piss play with a inuit