Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

This is disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can preload Tekken 7 now. Only 3 more days!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I'm getting it on ps4. I haven't played a Tekken since Tag 1

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i havent since tekken 3 and im getting it too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

T7 is a 60GB download which seemed extreme. Turns out it's because it's got every FMV from every Tekken game including like Pachinko spinoffs and such in it

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
cant wait to play as Eliza the sexy vampire whos tits grow when u suck ur opponents blood

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

T7 is a 60GB download which seemed extreme. Turns out it's because it's got every FMV from every Tekken game including like Pachinko spinoffs and such in it

looks like im buying tekken 7

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
the PS4 version also has the jukebox which lets you lets you make custom playlists using the music from all the previous games

PaletteSwappedNinja fucked around with this message at 09:35 on May 31, 2017

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
every song but this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGjfWP8mK2c

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cancelling my preorder

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

this is so good, im so happy about this fact

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Same.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just had a KoF XIV bug where all particle effects and projectiles were invisible. I use no chars with projectiles and my friend uses 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/BrainyCallousMangetoutGOWSkull i meant to clip this sooner but heres something funny from Wormskull's USF2 stream.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Antonov is loving badass. So fun to use

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Antonov is loving badass. So fun to use

If they fix the PC version of KOF at some point I'll probably pick it up

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

If they fix the PC version of KOF at some point I'll probably pick it up

It's steadily improving. I think it'll be just fine on release day.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

unlocking all the ending cutscenes in a tekken game is classic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

theres a long rear end Giant Bomb video up on T7...the story mode in this looks absolutely loving bonkers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also it really sets in how weird Tekken is when you have the Gallery list of every game next to each other and opening image of literally all of them is Heihachi throwing somebody into a volcano

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THe music is also completely ridiculous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUG4FyXrLPo

god I wish it was loving Friday.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oh....the Tekken 7 lobby system is the really bad version where only one match can happen at a time. Thats kind of a bummer.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

oh....the Tekken 7 lobby system is the really bad version where only one match can happen at a time. Thats kind of a bummer.

gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rev2 released on PC at 11AMEST a day before release, aka midnight Japanese time. I'd Tekken 7 does the same thing it may be coming out tomorrow morning which would be beyond epic.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Any news on the quality of the Tekken 7 PC port?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://shoryuken.com/2017/05/30/play-wwe-superstar-alexa-bliss-for-a-chance-to-win-a-copy-of-tekken-7-at-wizard-world-philadelphia/

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Which GG do I buy out off all the options on the relevator steam page

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Is it

Buy GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- (+DLC Characters) + REV 2 All-in-One (does not include optional DLCs)

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I think so, unless you want optional dlc chars. It's very weirdly worded. That's the one I'm getting when I get home.

Can't waste money on dlc in the middle of the most epic month of fighting game releases.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I bought all 3 of the amazing PC releases this month and they're all completely different styles of FG. This is going to be good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Is it

Buy GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- (+DLC Characters) + REV 2 All-in-One (does not include optional DLCs)

I believe its this. The optional DLCs is like color packs and system voices which are unlockable in game anyway.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i played a shitload of tekken 3 as a kidcan jin still spam that spinning kick move in tekken 7

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I believe its this. The optional DLCs is like color packs and system voices which are unlockable in game anyway.

Kum and dizzy arent. But. No one uses Kum or Dizzy

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

mysterious loyall X posted:

Atrocitus Level 20

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

I think Buy GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- (+DLC Characters) + REV 2 All-in-One (does not include optional DLCs) has Kum and dizzy. And raven, but he's in the base game anyway

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I hope i get dizzy and kum but ill be fine either way

see you in the promised land of june 2017

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kum

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's pronounced koom. Grow up.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

kum and go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got a guilty Gear PS4 room going now, i4dx for anyone who wants to battle.

I picked up the PC version but there's weird input dropping issues online...hopefully they fix it up

• Locked thread