Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Tonight could be Chernobyl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
I loving hope not. I like these characters and all, but we can't keep having "watch Matthew Rhys and Keri Russell look concerned at a world event" masquerade as a plot point.

Someone needs to die, or tell someone something they shouldn't have, tonight, otherwise this will be a Boring Season.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
Right after saving Pascha and catching their breath, the Jennings find Paige standing over an unconscious Pastor Tim after he tried to hug her goodbye.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

I loving hope not. I like these characters and all, but we can't keep having "watch Matthew Rhys and Keri Russell look concerned at a world event" masquerade as a plot point.

Someone needs to die, or tell someone something they shouldn't have, tonight, otherwise this will be a Boring Season.

Something does need to happen. I've enjoyed the season but it's been pretty slow.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Pascha gonna be dead AF

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS
Something exciting better happen with Mischa. They sunk a TON of time into showing him making his way to the states, then they specifically went back to him working at Glorious Soviet Factory and being met with by, apparently, Philip's brother. And the way his foreman was acting, "take all the time you need," my first thought was 'KGB wants to have a word with you. Welcome to Lefortovo, tovarisch.'

hatelull
Oct 29, 2004

At the of last week's episode Tuan warns them about a car parked in front of the house, so they keep walking and do not try and interfere with Pascha right?

I know it closes on them walking down the street, but I wasn't sure if Phillip kept on going or if he was irritated enough to say gently caress it and storm up to the house.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

hatelull posted:

At the of last week's episode Tuan warns them about a car parked in front of the house, so they keep walking and do not try and interfere with Pascha right?

I know it closes on them walking down the street, but I wasn't sure if Phillip kept on going or if he was irritated enough to say gently caress it and storm up to the house.

I think that they are going to his house no matter what, tuan and elizabeth are trying to get philip, who was walking ahead of them in sort of an angry walk, to slow down a bit and try to be less suspicious. Just a normal family out for a walk comrade.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

precision posted:

Tonight could be Chernobyl?

We're not in '86 yet, I don't think.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
poo poo's bad yo :ohdear:

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
This is already so hard to watch

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Holy poo poo.

Was that Stan's voice over the radio? e: Guess not.

Baronash fucked around with this message at 03:07 on May 31, 2017

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Oh, now Tuan thinks it's hosed up.

And the tail was actually security for Pasha's family.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Baronash posted:

Was that Stan's voice over the radio?

The dad seemed to confirm it was

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Jeezum crackers, that bed is just disturbing.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
That was intense.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

I wish my street was wide enough to just sit and chat with neighbors. :saddowns:

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Phillip just described the setup to Alias there.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Hahaha... Liz wants to keep Tuan

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

"Evgenia and Pasha are going back to Moscow"

"Good! You did it*!"

*It being causing a teenage boy to attempt suicide.

e- No, no, Paige is going to be a blubbering mess the whole time leading up to the revelation to Henry in Europe.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:22 on May 31, 2017

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Hahaha. loving Reagan.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Hey, there's the thread title.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
We begin bombing in five minutes!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Hi Martha :sadwave:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Martha learning how to Russian

And she's going to adopt a kid

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Is Martha gonna get a kid? :3:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Baronash posted:

Is Martha gonna get a kid? :3:

Gabriel and The State wanting her to be happy means she's gonna be a mom. :3:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Tuan we don't want you to do spy stuff anymore, you crossed a very serious line and we're all very worried. Go back to Vietnam, don't call us, we'll call you

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
LOL. Tuan is a dick.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Holy gently caress, Tuan schooling the seasoned spies in espionage. :laffo:

e- "You're not going to make it. You will fail. One day, it will all come crashing down." :tviv:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:37 on May 31, 2017

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

School his rear end Elizabeth

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Trying not to kill kids is bourgeois

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Drag him!!!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Liz... :drat:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Liz will gently caress your poo poo up, you smartassed little oval office. :ussr:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Hey... Henry. You can't go to that prestigious school for reasons...

Nefarious reasons we'll elaborate on later

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Phil... don't tell him he can't go. Just surprise him with a celebratory trip to Europe!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
He handled that well

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

I think this may be the least finale-like finale of this show so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road montage. :stare:

• Locked thread