Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

*orders raid that kills women and children*

"won't someone please think of the children!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

turn off the TV posted:

Wait aren't his other kids in their 30s?

lmao, his beavis and butthead kids look like they already "accidentally" strangled at least on thai hooker each. i'm sure they've seen and done worse, papa trumpy

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

These covfefe memes are spicy and I can't get enough!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

lmao, his beavis and butthead kids look like they already "accidentally" strangled at least on thai hooker each. i'm sure they've seen and done worse, papa trumpy

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

edit: ^^^^^ :stonk:

Conservatives
Ordering
Vetting
For
Every
Fleeing
Egyptian

I found our next refugee crisis!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm surprised by my complete and utter lack of surprise

:thermidor:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

I feel like there's some sick subconscious poo poo going on here.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Evil Dead cosplay?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Frankenstyle posted:

Evil Dead cosplay?

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/869800595791597568

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/869897184673767424

Hmm yeah that adds up.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Trump is pulling the U.S. out of the Paris agreement.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/31/trump-paris-climate-change-agreement-238974?cmpid=sf

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Lol

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

At this point, I'm not even surprised when Trump pulls stupid poo poo like this. I'm just constantly bitter because of 99% of the poo poo he and his cabinet does.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

:woop: You are all gonna die!!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

The optimistic take on this is that it's a completely empty gesture, as energy companies have already decided to switch towards green and greener energy anyways. poo poo like killing the clean water act is way worse.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
Trump makes me happy I am never having children. Time for us all to ride this big planetwide rollercoaster to oblivion :toot:

turn off the TV posted:

The optimistic take on this is that it's a completely empty gesture, as energy companies have already decided to switch towards green and greener energy anyways. poo poo like killing the clean water act is way worse.

Many companies like Shell and Exxon have already said it doesn't matter and that they'd be complete idiots to keep banking on fossil fuels. That's pretty funny. But I think the real problems will come from the outside perception. The rest of the world already thinks America is a dumpster, now there'll be very little way to undo that opinion. It will take decades to return to even Obama levels of global reputation.

lol

Plavski fucked around with this message at 13:59 on May 31, 2017

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

Desperado Bones posted:

:woop: You are all gonna die!!

WE

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Beelerzebub posted:

At this point, I'm not even surprised when Trump pulls stupid poo poo like this. I'm just constantly bitter because of 99% of the poo poo he and his cabinet does.

Cheer up. Think of all the poo poo they haven't done.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
So sick of winning

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
lol remember when they tried to ban Muslims twice

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Avirosb posted:

Cheer up. Think of all the poo poo they haven't done.

Yet.

WTF BEES
Feb 26, 2004

I think I just hit a creature?
Here's what I find funny. A large percentage of people who enjoy past times such as hunting and fishing vote Republican, the very same party that wants to ruin the environment for hunting and fishing for a quick buck. I've never seen a group of people step on their own dicks so.....feverishly.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

this republican president hasnt started a war yet. low energy. sad!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

my new dog posted:

this republican president hasnt started a war yet. low energy. sad!

He started a war on media though, does that count? Or will it only count when the cruise missiles hit NYT's offices

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

WTF BEES posted:

Here's what I find funny. A large percentage of people who enjoy past times such as hunting and fishing vote Republican, the very same party that wants to ruin the environment for hunting and fishing for a quick buck. I've never seen a group of people step on their own dicks so.....feverishly.

republicans seem to also love voting to remove the healthcare plans they use.

it's the same anywhere though. in england, brexit was voted for primarily by places that receive the most EU funding.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Ahahaha, this is was the only thing that loving mattered. This was the only important thing. Walls and Muslims and Russia will be forgotten in ten years, but this really mattered. And you hosed us all over. You piece of poo poo cumstain with your piece of poo poo rotting swamp brain.

Every loving dollar that we don't spend on climate measures now is gonna cost us ten times more in the future. Not even speaking about the human, ecological and political future cost of all of this. Ahahahaaha, turns out, voting matters. Who could've guessed?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Ahahaha, this is was the only thing that loving mattered. This was the only important thing. Walls and Muslims and Russia will be forgotten in ten years, but this really mattered. And you hosed us all over. You piece of poo poo cumstain with your piece of poo poo rotting swamp brain.

Every loving dollar that we don't spend on climate measures now is gonna cost us ten times more in the future. Not even speaking about the human, ecological and political future cost of all of this. Ahahahaaha, turns out, voting matters. Who could've guessed?

But her emails!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

But her emails!

PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Cognitive dissonance must be a bitch when your Prosperity Cult Leader is losing his marbles on the biggest public stage ever.

Your country is loving weird guys.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lol (lots of lead)

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

mono posted:

*orders raid that kills women and children*

"won't someone please think of the children!"

Hey remember when Trump implied people should 2nd amendment Hillary during the election

But now think of the children lmao

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Kinda hosed that the dumbass flyover states are going to be the less affected by rising sea levels, except maybe florida

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Everybody better remember this poo poo next time someone says "They're both the same, one's just as corrupt as the other!"

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

WTF BEES posted:

lol it will only affect whether their kids' kids will be able to hunt and fish, why would they give a gently caress

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

unpacked robinhood posted:

Kinda hosed that the dumbass flyover states are going to be the less affected by rising sea levels, except maybe florida

Yeah but the twisters are going to get much worse :bloodforthebloodgod:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

lol. like he was ever going to do anything but let us turn this bitch into a second venus so union carbide's quarterlies would be better or wtfever. lolling that he turned it into a big fake drama reality show where we would find out if the arctic ice shelf got the rose--- after this commercial break

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

unpacked robinhood posted:

Still going to get hosed by heat and storms.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

turn off the TV posted:

Still going to get hosed by heat and storms.

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

all are punish'd