Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

DeepDickPizza posted:

Haha. Gorilla Cum Man can't properly grill poo poo and everyone made fun of him for it.
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/869386667672584192

Who did it better? This guy or JEB!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Coolness Averted posted:

Talkin' bout the injustice of movie screenings, eh? Have some more FB dongs!

the best part is this is on the teal dong's wall. She shared an article about Alamo Drafthouse's screenings of Wonder Woman and how much she loved their social media handling of it. Also the swarthy dong wants into her pants

swarthy dong is dogshit, because he unironically believed there was internal logic in his statements

he is gonna have blue balls fo' a looong time

jus' :laffo:!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

DeepDickPizza posted:

Haha. Gorilla Cum Man can't properly grill poo poo and everyone made fun of him for it.

that's a sad job grillin', and worse he photographed it, proudly

*opens oven do' an' turns it up to 400*
*contemplates stickin' head in*

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

DeepDickPizza posted:

hell yeah benihana up in this bitch

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Also, I'm not an IT guy or anything, but I don't think it's a great idea to press your laptop up against the side of a hot grill.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

swarthy dong is dogshit, because he unironically believed there was internal logic in his statements

he is gonna have blue balls fo' a looong time

jus' :laffo:!
I think he was trying to set up some dumb debate logic trap of "Either you agree your making less money is unfair (but doesn't cause suffering) or you prove it causes you suffering, in which case you're only sympathetic/want equality to benefit yourself." But just like most PUA and redpill morons, the moment the other person deviates from the script he doesn't know what to do, except for generic "Ah-hah! You're refusing to debate me!" flailing.

But yeah I was actually laughing when I saw that whole exchange because like what was his end game? Even if he did masterfully own the person he was arguing with, defending 60's segregation and wage inequality on a very leftist girl's wall usually doesn't get you into her pants.

DeepDickPizza posted:

Also, I'm not an IT guy or anything, but I don't think it's a great idea to press your laptop up against the side of a hot grill.

Nah, it's how you get dried gorilla cum outta the keyboard and fans. Also every time you sniff it and smell bbq sauce afterwards you can self talk about how good bbq is

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Coolness Averted posted:

I think he was trying to set up some dumb debate logic trap of "Either you agree your making less money is unfair (but doesn't cause suffering) or you prove it causes you suffering, in which case you're only sympathetic/want equality to benefit yourself." But just like most PUA and redpill morons, the moment the other person deviates from the script he doesn't know what to do, except for generic "Ah-hah! You're refusing to debate me!" flailing.

But yeah I was actually laughing when I saw that whole exchange because like what was his end game? Even if he did masterfully own the person he was arguing with, defending 60's segregation and wage inequality on a very leftist girl's wall usually doesn't get you into her pants.

you are demonstratin' that you likely have been with a woman befo', but i'm not certain he has

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

I appreciate the inclusion of the new word "miscegenators" so we can get right to the heart of the issue here with these folks.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

you are demonstratin' that you likely have been with a woman befo', but i'm not certain he has

Are you getting more phonetically something? I want to say southern but I'm not really sure, all you Americans sound the same

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The Puppet Master posted:

I appreciate the inclusion of the new word "miscegenators" so we can get right to the heart of the issue here with these folks.

They is micegenated. They aint even old time-y

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

what the gently caress is a hollywood conservative lol

also john wayne clint eastwood

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The miscegenators line is especially good, because if you choose to have wild ritualistic sex with the native girl in Far Cry 3 she immediately cuts your heart out. :thunk:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Badger of Basra posted:

he probably thinks the new star warses are sjw nonsense

edit:

https://twitter.com/RS_Benedict/status/869400608016617476

lol i forgot about the cuck ball

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

can someone explain to me just what the gently caress Kek is? i'm old and my brain is feeble like our dumb president

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The miscegenators line is especially good, because if you choose to have wild ritualistic sex with the native girl in Far Cry 3 she immediately cuts your heart out. :thunk:

foreign ladies own

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

DeepDickPizza posted:

clean your grill you cum gargling ape!!!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

that's a sad job grillin', and worse he photographed it, proudly

*opens oven do' an' turns it up to 400*
*contemplates stickin' head in*

please do

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/869798167193108480

Grill Update: America's Leading Mindset Expert Get Owned About Grilling But Maintains Emotional Control By Standing Next To Grill For 18 Hours

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

new kind of cat posted:

can someone explain to me just what the gently caress Kek is? i'm old and my brain is feeble like our dumb president

world of warcraft has a text-scrambling system so that opposite sides can't speak to each other.

'lol' gets transliterated from orcish as 'kek' when viewed by alliance members

'lol' became 'lel' on the chans, possibly as fusion with that weird meme of referring to nouns with the french 'le' ('le me went to the anime store and bought a new sex doll')

'lel' becomes 'kek' because WoW was huge with shut-ins until like 2010 or so. Still is? Don't know.

I hate that I know this.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Unless his grill is completely unlike every other grill it gets rather hot on those shelves

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Kekekekeke was also the Korean version of Lolololol and it got popular because of starcraft

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001
Yeah, but spoken it sounds more like kukuku.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

TheBalor posted:

Yeah, but spoken it sounds more like kukuku.

that sounds like the laughter of a One Piece villain :v:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DeepDickPizza posted:

doesnt this dumb bitch kno that learning how 2 grill is like the #1 good thing about threatened masculinity

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
It is kind of funny that all of these idiots obsessed with their masculinity can neither grill or repair anything. Fuckers probably can't even replace a toilet flapper.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

They is micegenated. They aint even old time-y

Now is you is, or is you ain't, my consti'chency?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Eela6 posted:

It is kind of funny that all of these idiots obsessed with their masculinity can neither grill or repair anything. Fuckers probably can't even replace a toilet flapper.

It isn't even that they can't do any of that, it's that they earnestly believe that they can and that they're good at it.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I have a lot of words I need to edit about the idea of "consumptive masculinity", or the idea that 'manliness' is something you can buy, according to these people, and not a set of skills you develop(in the traditional idea of masculinity). So you get people who are lovely at grilling, constantly doing dipshit broscience workouts at the gym(if they even bother going), and buying 6,000 dollar marksman rifles but can't put anything better than a 5" group in paper at 100 yards from a benchrest (translation: they are very bad at shooting guns). Like Gov. Abbott made this joke about shooting reporters after he signed a bill reducing CCW fees and showed off this target, which explains even to the layman that he is a terrible shot

I think a lot of this has to do with the assumption of superiority and the view of learning as weakness. A lot of these people are carpetbaggers and various failsons who never acquired the typical skills of masculinity in their youth. Abbott was the son of a stockbroker and went to Vanderbilt. Cernovich is a sugarbaby who had been chasing get-rich quick schemes until he hit it big with a rich wife. They never learned how to grill, how to work out, how to shoot a gun, but they started espousing this poo poo as their ideals anyway. Being good at grilling, lifting, or shooting would require them to admit they are not currently good at those things, and they have established brands as people who are Masculine, and therefore good at these things. So instead, they just do the thing miserably and pretend they're great at it, and since their primary audience is even more incompetent and pampered failsons than they are, so you end up with cernovich bragging about what can only be called a grilling felony, and Abbott showing of a target with a 12 inch grouping at 7 yards

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i have shot a gun literally once in my life (it was really fun i should do it again), and on this, my literal first time doing the thing, i was able to do at least as good as that man. even my girlfriend, who for some reason has refused for years to get a new, working prescription for her glasses, did better. my dog could do better, if she had thumbs, or some sort of dog-gun.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bushiz posted:

a 12 inch grouping at 7 yards

lmfao

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Bushiz posted:

I have a lot of words I need to edit about the idea of "consumptive masculinity", or the idea that 'manliness' is something you can buy, according to these people, and not a set of skills you develop(in the traditional idea of masculinity). So you get people who are lovely at grilling, constantly doing dipshit broscience workouts at the gym(if they even bother going), and buying 6,000 dollar marksman rifles but can't put anything better than a 5" group in paper at 100 yards from a benchrest (translation: they are very bad at shooting guns). Like Gov. Abbott made this joke about shooting reporters after he signed a bill reducing CCW fees and showed off this target, which explains even to the layman that he is a terrible shot

I think a lot of this has to do with the assumption of superiority and the view of learning as weakness. A lot of these people are carpetbaggers and various failsons who never acquired the typical skills of masculinity in their youth. Abbott was the son of a stockbroker and went to Vanderbilt. Cernovich is a sugarbaby who had been chasing get-rich quick schemes until he hit it big with a rich wife. They never learned how to grill, how to work out, how to shoot a gun, but they started espousing this poo poo as their ideals anyway. Being good at grilling, lifting, or shooting would require them to admit they are not currently good at those things, and they have established brands as people who are Masculine, and therefore good at these things. So instead, they just do the thing miserably and pretend they're great at it, and since their primary audience is even more incompetent and pampered failsons than they are, so you end up with cernovich bragging about what can only be called a grilling felony, and Abbott showing of a target with a 12 inch grouping at 7 yards

I'm the 4.5 times the target sarcastically asked "Do you need more training?"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bushiz posted:

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Further, here is Mike Cernovich hyperextending the everloving gently caress out of his back as he deadlifts, charitably, 220lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbDCxj39giE

A quick google search will show you that a 5 rep deadlift of 220 pounds roughly translates into a one-rep max of 250 pounds, which at his professed height and weight of 6' and 180lbs, slots him firmly in between "untrained" and "novice" strength levels according to most charts. Additionally, that weird barbell he's using is called a hex bar, and typically allows you to deadlift about 20-30 more pounds than you would using a standard barbell. It cannot be expressed how much these people are cosplaying masculinity.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

MizPiz posted:

I'm the 4.5 times the target sarcastically asked "Do you need more training?"

im the three times he missed so badly it didn't think it was possible

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Bushiz posted:

A quick google search will show you that a 5 rep deadlift of 220 pounds roughly translates into a one-rep max of 250 pounds, which at his professed height and weight of 6' and 180lbs, slots him firmly in between "untrained" and "novice" strength levels according to most charts. Additionally, that weird barbell he's using is called a hex bar, and typically allows you to deadlift about 20-30 more pounds than you would using a standard barbell. It cannot be expressed how much these people are cosplaying masculinity.

I'm real glad Mikey has the upperbody strength to do a push up. Also lol how do you even pretend that paper target is flattering? It looks like he landed as many shots fully outside the circle as he did in the "I'm a good shot" target. Was that really from 7 yards away? No wonder these dudes want fully auto, drumfed, concealed carry weapons, anything else and they won't be able to hit a black child criminal threatening them.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

StashAugustine posted:

im the three times he missed so badly it didn't think it was possible

That's the 4.5. There's one on the line up top and one through the second "I" in training.

But this poo poo extends in nontraditional directions, too. Milo is a prime example. He spent the first 28 years of his life hopping between identities desperate to fit in before sliding into the idea of "designated gay nazi". The new identity required him to become "stylish", so he positioned himself as a Tim Gunn/Iris Apfel sort of fashion rebel but all he ever dresses like is a combination of a an italian grandma and a dude who makes 28k a year but gets bottle service at the club. But everyone dives in because it's the blind leading the blind.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Bushiz posted:

Further, here is Mike Cernovich hyperextending the everloving gently caress out of his back as he deadlifts, charitably, 220lbs.

leaving aside that he has the strength of a healthy 15-year-old field-hockey player, what the gently caress is he wearing, and what the gently caress was he doing to put that much sweat into it

i'm amazed that person walking by isn't wearing a gas mask

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

insanely cool and good imo

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/870020142322794496

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the world's getting a little too weird for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bushiz posted:

lmao god bless you for posting this